Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Now was her chance. As quickly as she could she ran out of her hiding spot and went to the back of Katsu to try and put him in a chock hold. Not to kill him but to make sure he wouldn't run away. (sure, maybe you could use a shadow clone for this attack Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:55 pm

(oh realy XD what do you have in mind?) katsu felt her light frame jump on his bak and instantly knew what she was gonna do. he locked his chin down to his chest fast, not letting her arm get to his neck, then he tried to grab her arm and  pry it off, if he got her arm hed then throw her to the ground. unnoticed to both as this happened katsus towel was becoming loose.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:59 pm

She was tossed to the ground but she was able to quickly recover landing in a position to swing her leg around to try and trip him. At this point she saw her manhood and froze up along with her attack. Her heart was pumping even harder now as she froze still looking at his thing.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:11 pm

katsu was about to grab her when he relised she had frozen, he didnt know why. then it suddenly struck as he felt the draft in his nether regions. as he had threw her the towel had slipped off exposing his large member for her to see. it was then that he slipped of all the timing in the world it had to be then. he few onto her, shooting his arms out so he didnt go all the way. still his body pressed against hers. member resting somewhere awkward.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:16 pm

She remains in her frozen state no morning. Like the small pigeon that looked into the eyes of a cobra. Her body kept trance as her eyes were those of fear. Those eyes wouldn't stay there for long because she quickly closed them.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 pm

katsu watched slightly surprised as she was frozen solid with fear for some reason. she had been completely fearless before even when faced by death.
but she was afraid of what? his tackle? he was confused and then she closed her eyes tight. was she afraid of rape? katsu would have thought an assassin would've been trained for this. looking at the girl, the cute girl that was now probably terrified. he did like it. he got off of her and quickly wrapped the towel tightly round his waist. picking her up bridal style, he took her back to the spare bedroom. "here, its okay i wont do anything..i wont hurt you..just stay here and rest im going to get dressed" and with that he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:28 pm

She stayed laying down as he set her on the bed. She opened her eyes again and relaxed a bit more when he left. That one was just to close. She couldn't let that happen again. She stayed on the bed waiting for him to come back hopefully dressed.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:34 pm

katsu did come back in though he was not fully dressed, he didnt have a shirt on.  becuase of two things, one it was too hot to after all that and the second he wanted to see her reaction. he sat down next to her on the bed and cleared his throat. hell be direct. " are you afraid of rape" he asked, watching her to study her reaction. 
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:37 pm

She thought he was going to get dressed but apparently not. Her body instantly tensed up again. When he asked the question she simply looked away not wanting to answer. The reason behind her being mute was also behind the reason she always tensed up when these things happened.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:44 pm

"oh...im sorry" Katsu said simply he reaction telling him everything, the way she tensed and then looked away. he noticed all. he reached behind him and   pulled out a vest that had been hanging onto his belt. he put it on to make her feel more at ease. from then on he didnt know what to do so he sat it silence with her for a while before he spoke again "whats your name" he finally asked . 
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:27 am

She kept looking away from him and once again used her hand to sign out the letters "A-M-A-Y-A" for him to see. She laid there not speaking waiting for him to register the hand signs.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:34 am

"a.m.y.a wait..no amaya"katsu corrected himself as he was watching her do sign language. like he said he was rusty and not having read much in the way of it apart from the letters, if they wanted to have a conversation he guessed she would either have to teach him or hell have to read. for now he had an idea. "thats a nice name" he smiled and opened one of the draws, bringing put a pen and a notepad. "here...if you want to..communicate" he offered her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:50 pm

She took the pen and paper but didn't write anything on them just yet. Amaya laid there some more not looking him. (sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:58 pm

katsu unlike her continued to look at her and with each passing second she looked more beautiful . but he still couldnt place her expression  while she was looking away, their was fear but it was mixed with something else. 
     "you can look at me you know? ive already told you i wont hurt you" he said trying to get through to her. he didn't know what to do he hadn't been in a situation like this before. the reason he took  her became smaller and smaller with each passing minute.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:02 am

Trust was something that didn't come easy for her. Compared to a normal person this was true but in assassin standards this was completely false. She took the pen and started to write something. She showed it to him but didn't look at him while she did. It read "How can I trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:58 am

"for a start I havnt killed you and well.....I guess you have no other reason to trust me" Katsu replied honestly, he couldn't think of a reason why. He has basically kidnaped her. So why would she trust him, he came to the conclusion by not asking about who she worked for would get her to talk. "why wont you look at me" he asked in a quiet, soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:00 am

She brought the paper back and was about to write on it but then stopped. Amaya couldn't just tell him why she would look at him. How his actions reminded her of 'him'. Just the thought of him sent chills down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:04 am

Katsu watched and noticed her slight shiver and looks of..of recollection and fear. The probability of her being raped when she was younger got higher, he thought. He guessed she wouldn't tell him anything so he remained silent, almost waiting for her to decide on the matter
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:13 am

Amaya laid there thinking it over. Well, it wasn't fair to treat him like this especially since he wasn't 'him'. She looked up at him, just looking at him not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:19 am

"thank you" Katsu said sincerely, liking now that he could look her in the eyes. They were so nice he was almost lost in then, Katsu belived that the yes we're windows to the soul. "you have very nice eyes" he commented before realising it, he smiled before getting up. "the bathrooms now free if you want it" he said
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:26 am

She blushed when he said she had nice eyes. She looked away as if to avoid him seeing it. No one really had time to tell her nice things like that but then again he could be just faking it. But still, it was nice to have that told to her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:31 am

"and your quite beautiful" Katsu commented some more, looking back and smiled at her reaction. She looked so cute this time trying not to look at him so he couldn't see her face. Stopping he lent against the door looking for her reaction a nice big happy smile on his lips. He as genraly falling for amaya yet.....she shook his head
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:30 pm

She kept blushing and laying there. She wanted to use the restroom but she also wanted to wait till he left the room so he wouldn't follow her or something. Amaya laid there just waiting for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:21 pm

katsu liked her blush, she wasn't obviously used to people commenting about her in that way. he guessed Becuase she was Surposed to be an emotionless assassin but hey. he walked out of  the room and headed for the study, he needed to finalise some transactions and look into a new job, this time one that didn't involve killing so he could remain low as it were
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Once he was gone from the room she stealthy made her way over to the bathroom. After doing her business she looked at the bathtub/shower. One of those wouldn't be bad. She blocked the door so he wouldn't get in while she was bathing. She started to pour the warm water into the bathtub as she undressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next