Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Katsu didn't come back, he was busy settling all his reports and filed them 
,they were his little diaries and records of what happened. Money transactions too and they were all detailed. Finishing up he sighed and put his feet up on the desk. What to do...he couldn't do another mission Becuase of the girl. So he'd wait getting up he went to the pare room to fine her right where he left her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:24 pm

She turned her head to look at him. She just laid there looking at him once again without saying a word. Amaya remained motionless not moving a hand or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Katsu stared back at the girl as she remained silent, he walked over to a chair next to the bed and sat down. He smiled as he leaned back. "you can move you shouldn't regained your strength now. More about or you'll get cramp" he commented, she had no reason to talk to him but well. "I'm Katsu what's your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 pm

She sat up on the bed looking at the Katsu. Once again she didn't speak or use her hands to try and communicate. She didn't want to give her name to him just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 pm

"well..kitchen is down the hall and the bathroom is the room across, make yourself at home" Katsu said at her lack of communication let alone the lack of emotion that played in her face. He stood and went to the kitchen himself, he was hungry. So he made sandwiches quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Amaya stood up and looked around slowly. What she was looking for a why out but it appeared that only he, by using his eyes, could get in and out. She kept wondering around looking for some sort of vantage point she could use against him.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Humming a happy tune as he made sandwiches for him and the girl Katsu soon finished. Though he added cheese, yogurt and anything else to snack on. He picked up the two plates on one hand like a waiter and returned to the room to find her up and walking. "ah good you won't get cramp" he commented.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:07 pm

She looked back when he brought in the sandwich. She dropped what she was doing and went back to the bed to sit down. Amaya took the food and started to examine it for poisons. It was common training for her instructors to give her poisoned food as a way of testing her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:24 pm

"would you realy think after all this trouble I would poision you, if I wanted you dead I would've killed you by now" Katsu commented watching her check the food. He got up and went over to her "here I'll save you the trouble" he said taking a bite out of her sandwich before putting it back on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Well he did have a point as well as tasting the food himself. Amaya picked up the sandwich and took her first bite. It was delicious despite it's appearance. She continued to bite into it till it was all gone. She then took her right hand and started to sign the letters, "T-H-A-N-K-S"
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:36 pm

"oh ...well it's okay" Katsu replied as she used sigh language. He had to ask Becuase of his curiosity. Even though it made him look stupid, all the puzzles fitting into place.  "are you mute" he asked, his sign language was very sketchy. He had a book but never got round to reading much of it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:40 pm

She didn't sign this time just gave a simple nod of the head. She was a mute. It was a very tragic story that she only told close friends which Katsu wasn't classified as one yet. She sat there once again with an empty plate having finished hers up.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:49 pm

"want the rest of mine" Katsu asked politely, he had noticed her eating quickly and ow the empty place. Without nothing to hear the answer he put the Reston his food on her plate. "you don't have to stay in this room you can wander you know" he said as he went out the door.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:51 pm

She looked at the plate at first and eventually ate the rest of his food as well. When that was done she stood up and explored once more. The things she was looking for now was her weapons and perhaps a bathroom. It had been a while and she needed to go.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:11 am

katsu went back to the kitchen and tidied up the mess he had made, washing up and drying. their wasn't much do he made quick work of it. while he was doing this the thought lead to the girl, he still didnt know here name. it didnt bother him that she could wander, the important rooms were all locked. Like the library, his study, treasury and weapons room. all others were open to her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 pm

She kept exploring soon finding more locked doors with the same device that he used to enter his base. If he kept doors in his base locked that meant he had something to hide. And if he had something to hide then that most mean something to blackmail. She went to one door (which was the door to the library) and started to try and cut a way in with air chakra. The doors were thick so this was going to take a while but luckily it was silent.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:09 am

Katsu started humming a tune again as he walked back to her room. Only to find she had gone. The seal on the outer door hadn't been broken so he knew she hadn't escaped. Wandering, he thought Arh well he'd get a shower while she was doing that. He went into his room,stripped off,  grabbed a towel putting it round his waist before going to the bathroom. Putting the shower on full heat, he began to relax.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Amaya heard the sounds of the water falling from the shower. This was great. She turned up the juice on her chakra making it cause some noice but she made sure that he was less or equal to the sound of the shower. This increased her speed immensely. She was halfway done until she successfully cut a whole big enough for her to crawl in.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:10 pm

katsu continued in the shower, soon the heart steamed up the room. he liked them long and hot. he started to hum a happy tune. the steams crept out the of the door. after a while he turned it off quickly and for a split second he heard a wind sound, like that of a small breeze. he wrapped the towel round him, body dripping wet. he went out of the bathroom  in search of the sound.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:14 pm

He heard him coming after the shower was over. Luckily the hole was made and she kicked it open. She crawled in to see the library full of books. There was no time to check them all to find anything blackmail material so she quickly looked for one bookcase to hide behind. She managed to and waited for him to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:20 pm

katsu soon found what he guessed was the sound and a sigh that made him smile. their to in the door to his library was a hole just big enough for the girl to get through. he activated his eyes and the door slid open to reveal his quite large and extensive library. he walked in when he could see anything, she was hiding again. "hiding again are we" katsu chuckled "do you like my library you'll find many jutsus here and many forbidden ones at that" he said happily, hit soaked body and dripping hair marking the carpet. 
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:26 pm

She said nothing, half cause she couldn't talk, and half cause she had nothing to say to him. She kept on hiding. If he could just go past her bookcase then she could sneak behind him for an attack. Of course that is required that he still couldn't find her. So she did her best to keep hidden.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:34 pm

katsu wandered around his own library going past bookcase upon bookcase. there was everything their, scrolls, book, tones and every thing else that could be written.  "you know i could get used  to these little games of hide and seek. though id prefer it if you werent in my library. and i wasn't just in a towel." katsu finished, he had to give her credit she was incredibly stealthy.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:39 pm

He was almost there to her bookcase she was hiding in. Her heart beat increased. If he could just walk past just a little more then she could strike. She waited keeping up her silence.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:44 pm

(maybe we can have lots of pervynes here XD i feel like i badly and i dont know why) "i told you could wander not break into my private rooms, miss...well you still havnt told me your name" katsu was saying to the library as he stepped past another bookcase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next