Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  Empty
PostSubject: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:03 pm

katsu strolled into the village, after showing his permit and buissness their to the few guarding ninja. he was hungry after his long jouney and would get somthing to eat before he made his way to the kages building. the crown parted before him in the market square his towering 6'5 presence, parting the crowd. black opened trench coat with a white shirt undernieth and matching trousers. not to mention the 6f nodaichi on his back. He'd accept the job as a sensi teaching Becuase of one thing, the pay. But first to calm his hunger and since at the moment he didn't have much Money, the store was perfect. Walking into the grocery store he noted that many stopped to stare at him before going back to whatever they were doing. Katsu fancied fruits so he went to the isle.  He reached a little red headed girl and snatched some fruit before continuing. he det to his main home soon enough/
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Romina was walking around the store a bit as she bumped right into Katsu. She walked right into his stomach as she turned right into it. Backing away after being shocked by this very tall man she looked up at him "Watch it mister, I'm walking here!" she shouted at him. Her face was so angry and mad at him.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:38 pm

katsu almost fell over when the small girl barrelled into him. it was a quite striking girl with bright blue hair, pretty, very cute face and something he hadn't seen in a while. A tail! she was wearing with a high skirt, protruding from that skirt was tail. it was then that his anger caught up as her red angry face stared at him. " me little girl, you watch where your going!" he retorted back. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:43 pm

She looked at him and her anger turned into a small grin "You so tall you can tell people from insects huh." She said as her blue fluffy tail wagged slightly. She looked up at the large man and then smiled more at him. He looked like nothing more then a walking cow.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:49 pm

"i believe im looking at an insect right now" katsu growled at the girl, trying to calm his sudden and violent anger. this was not the pace, calm..keep calm he thought to himself. you dont want to upset the village leaders.  her wagging tail and smile was irritating, she was mocking him. little pest, i should crush you under my boot he thought.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:55 pm

She kept here grin "You wanna take this outside then huh?" She looked at him. He wouldn't to touch her if they fought. Lucky for her is she had a hidden pouch under her dress. It contained plenty of explosive tags in it. She then began to walk out of the store and into a small alley. There they could be all alone while she beat this big baby's ass.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:07 pm

katsu tossed the aside no longer interested in eating, the village leaders would tolerate one girl he guessed. looking and watching with green hawklike eyes as she left the store. he followed making no attempt at stealth, the small alley way she led him to offered little in the way dodging space but he didnt care. hed make that little brue haired bitch pay for insulting him.   
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:13 pm

She looked back to see him behind her. She smiled and bent over "Ill let you take the first shot." she said taunting him with her blue fluffy tail. Her bright pink panties showing as she bent over.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:45 am

the taunting just made katsu angrier   usury hed smite people down for a simple slight like this but he had something better in mind, something to teach her a lesson. especially about teasing him, those bright pink panties just spurred him on more as he bodyflickered next to her and launched for her fluffy blue tail. then the true fun would begin.  
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:48 pm

She did not move at all, she knew exactly what he was planning. She wanted to get raped by him, she activated her Kenkai and dodged the grab and jumped right into his arms "If you want to have sex with me at least take me to your home first." she said giggling in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Katsu blink as she vanished before his eyes and then jumped into his arms, he stood their as she whispered into his ear, the giggle turned him on more. So she had planned all of this, he thought. That was sexy, he held her firm farm in his arms. His bad mood disappeared. "well how can I refuse that" Katsu smiled as he bodyflickered to his home, opening the door. Lock opening to his eyes only, closing the door behinde him with his foot.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:11 pm

She looked around a little and then looked back to Katsu "nice place you have..." She said not even knowing his name. She looked into his eyes as she held him with her arms and legs wrapped him.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:26 pm

"Katsu" he said to the girl, as he walked towards the bedroom."and your name, little girl" he found himself teasing. Looking back into her eyes, his jade green ones locking with hers. He got to the bedroom and slowly laid her down with him on top of her. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:41 pm

She smiled as she was laid down with him ontop "Romina." she said as she closed her eyes and leaned in and waited for him to lean in and kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:22 pm

"thats a nice name" Katsu said in a sweet tone, his  legs were apart over her hips. he watched her lean in for the kiss and close her eyes, he wanted to kiss her so badly too. his lust almost overcoming him, but he thought. she had teased him into this, he would have to tease her a little. "why did you plan all of this" he asked as he leant down and kissed her necks softly
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:44 pm

She giggled a bit as he kissed her neck "I think I need a bit of loving dont you think. I mean what if I got in some big trouble and no one could save poor helpless me." she said to him. Her white dress was pushed up to reveal her panties.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:52 pm

"oh realy, ill give you some loving then" Katsu said just before he kissed the other side of her neck spurred on by her giggles he suck on it, determined to make a lasting mark. looking down he saw her bright pink panties showing. he slowly slid his hand down her body and rested it on her crotch. 
     "so what kind of big trouble" he asked as he nibbled on her neck. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:21 pm

She turned bright pink when he touched her crotch "umm I get lonely at times and I-" She moaned at she felt his fingers touch a very sensitive part of her pussy. She pushed him a little to make him stop for a second and then when he was off she pulled him back in and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:30 pm

"if you wanted this why are you so r.." was all ktsu could say as she dragged him down into the kiss. he kicked back passionately as his wet lips met hers over and over again. he probed her mouth with his tongue and with his hand ran a finger slowly up her slit, on the outside of her panties.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:50 pm

She felt his wet lips and tongue against her's. Not only that but she also felt him rub her pussy making her a bit wet. She reaches down and grabs his crotch and rubs it through his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 am

katsu continued to kiss romina passionately, his tongue whirled around her mouth and met with hers. saliva mixing and tasting incredibly good all the wihile he continued to run her. his dick getting hard at her touch as she rubbed it through his trousers. rubbing her faster up and down her lower lips until she was quite wet, then his hand slipped in her now ruined panties. ever so slowly he traced his finger up her pussy feeling the wetness of her juices. getting to the top he rested the finger on her clit putting pressure of it slightly. he enjoyed teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Pulling away from there passionate kiss she gasped out "Oh Yes Oh!" she was orgasming while katsu played with her wet pussy. She pulled her white dress off to reveal a pink bra to match her ruined panties. Removing the rest of her clothes she was now naked and stopped katsu "Now I think I get to see yours." she said putting a hand on his crotch. She began unzipping his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:27 pm

katsu loved the way she moaned as he played with her as well as she was getting absolutely soaked. his fingers drenched in her juices and he hadn't even stuck his fingers in yet. he looked and got harder as she undress revealing her perfectly shaped body and perky breasts. he let her unzip his trousers, the giant bulge pushing out more and when she pulled his boxers down. he shivered as his dick rested on her face, her warm breath on his sac. " i hope you do more than see" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:43 pm

See proceeded to sticking his large cock in her mouth, it was so big she couldn't fit it in all the way. Spitting on it she said "its a bit to big." she went back to sucking it as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:57 pm

"but i think you can fit it all i" katsu said as she took his dick in her mouth again. sucking on the tip feeling her tongue whirl around the head. he like her going to work but he wanted in all in. grabbing her blue hair lightly  he pushed her down further, feeling more of her mouth with his member. she was still some way off the base but he didnt want to force her too far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next