Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) Empty
PostSubject: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:11 pm

An assassin was sitting on the roof tops looking over at a man sitting happily in a hot spring. He was a wanted criminal in 6 nations and she was lucky enough to be called to kill him. Little did she now was that she wasn't the only one after this same criminal. Some one else was already getting ready to kill him but they didn't make a move. She unfortunately did not see whoever it was so she just aimed her crossbow waiting for a good shot.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:30 pm

katsu was in no mood for stealth or tact, he had his contract and he would do it his way. their was a criminal in the hot springs that he had been hired to kill. simple. walking in through the from entrace he threw a bad on coins on the desk and continued. walking in to the male hotsprings full clothed was a bit uncomfortable but he could bear it. "hey time to die" he said as he saw the guy drawing his sword lightning fast. it would be over quick and clean.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:38 pm

This guy was ruining her whole operation. Now the criminal was on alert. She had to make a move now or she was going to miss her chance. She fired her first shot but the criminal quickly deflected it. However this left a huge opening for Katsu to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:51 pm

and katsu did make his moved parting the mans head from his shoulders in one fluid motion. sheathing  his sword as he did so, looking up to wear the cross bow bolt came from. but looking up all he could see was darkness, he couldn't be asked to use his eyes so he just turned on his heel and left. 
  "you gave us too much money" the clerk said as he passed, to which he only shrugged.
"its to clean the place up" soon he was in the street, walking calmly home.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:55 pm

She was so disappointed that she was not the one to make the kill. Amaya would have to 'thank' the random ninja that did her work for her. She waited on the roof for the same made to exit the building. When he did, she was going to jump down and stab him from behind. She readied her kunia waiting patiently at the only exit. He would have to come out eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:06 pm

katsu walked carmly out of the building and stopped just outside to smell the crisp fresh air. he smiled the other assassin must be pretty annoyed about the stolen kill. perhaps enough to come after him, smiling at the though. it would be fun, more bloodshed tonight. all he wanted to do at the moment was wreak havoc.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Amaya saw him exit the building. Now was her chance. She jumped down behind him as planned. Now that she was behind him she reached out her kunia and aimed a hard stab to his back. If she could hit a vital organ she would surly win.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:18 pm

"well it seems i was right after all?" Katsu commented from behinde as the would be assasin stabbed his clone and pff it was gone. he stood behind looking at the midnight clad murder. "have i annoyed you assassin, will you fight to the death.?" he asked 
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:22 pm

The assassin girl (who sort of looked like a man the way she was dressed) was surprised by the sudden puff of smoke but she knew what it was. She was fooled by a clone. She looked back to see the real attacker. When he spoke about fighting to the death, she immediately used one of her smock bombs to conceal herself and her movements. As much as that sounded fun she was more into living. She backed up and looked for another hiding spot as she loaded her crossbow with an explosive bolt.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Katsu had to admit whoever this assasin was, they were pretty good. whether it was a man or woman he couldnt tell. from what he saw he suspected it was man due to the lack of breasts. but now that he found he could trick her, he could do it again. not activating his eyes, a braod brimmed smile went fully across his face yet it held no joy.  
     "oh lets pplay a game of hide and seek shall I" he said as he looked around for the assasin. chakra forming into his hand.  he formed three seals instantly and "dive wind jutsu" he finished as he sent three hurricanes tearing into three directions.  
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:36 pm

A wind user huh? That was good to know. She aimed her bolt at the opening of the building he was in. The hurricanes were in the way but she had a way of dealing with that. She encased the bolt with wind chakra of her own that would cut straight through those hurricanes without changing course. She fired the silent bolt into the air as if flew to it's destination with the intent of making a large explosion.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:48 pm

it was only through sheer luck that katsu avoided the explosive bolt for at the moment the bolt flew threw the hurricane he finished a second jutsu . "fire release: running fire" he intoned as fire sprung up beneath the hurricanes turning then into whirling fire tornadoes of death. the bolt exploded in the hurricane because of the heat. Katsu didnt even notice as the flaming death winds destroyed the small village. destroying and burning everything in their paths. the screams of the terrified, the injured and the dying filled the air. voice of man, women, children, animals and babies. all shared the same fate, oblivion. katsu revealed in the destruction and death almost dancing to it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Amaya saw the death and destruction around her but wasn't concerned about that. It was the fact the whole village was coming down in flames. This made it every bad conditions for her to stay in. Luckily her suit was flame proof but even then it wasn't going to save her from the increasing heat. She started to hope from rooftop to rooftop trying to get out of the city before she died. This however gave away her position allow him to see and follow her if he so wished.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Katsu stood in the centre of annihilation and with both hands he directed the flaming tornados like a conductor  during a symphony. the screams were his instruments and they sounded beautifully into his ears. then he saw the assassin hopping from roof top to roof top. he had to give chase, it was so thrilling. he stopped directing the mayhem and just let them run wild until they consumed themselves. jumping up on the rooftops he hunted the assasin
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:36 pm

He was following her. Losing him would be the best option but smock bombs would be a waste right now since there was no where to hide. She would just have to wait till she got out of the village then she could think about losing him. Luckily there was a small forest nearby. As soon as she entered the thick woods she set off the bombs in an attempt to confuse him and lose her trail.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Smoke bombs how boring Katsu thought. He would end this down just a s violently as it had begun. He used his eyes to see the  chakra traces on the weapons and forcing chakra into his feet. He bodyflickered infront of the assasin, hand striking out to grab the throat. If he he did he'd slam them into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:11 pm

The throat garbing was successful. She felt her back ache as it was slammed against the tree. She dropped her bow and reached her hands to try and get out of his grip but it didn't work. Amaya started to gasp for air as she started to have difficulties breathing. Thought this entire event she didn't speak a word.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Katsu brought the assasin up to eye level height and with his other hand ripped off the mask. Dam he had been wrong, it was a girl. A tomboyish girl but a girl none the less and well she was quite cute. He almost felt sorry that he'd kill her, he loosed the grip on her throat. Not squeezing as much nothing that she was incredibly strong willed to keep quiet. 
   "look into my eyes girl" he growled as he tried to stare into hers.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:26 pm

She looked into his eyes just like he said to. She had a small emotionless frown on her face as she did so. Once again she didn't speak just looking at him. She stopped the struggling as it seemed just far to useless at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Katsu's eye activated, everything about his eyes changing. Then as he stared into her eyes he started to rip the chakra from her body. As soon as he started , he was shocked and eyes widening slightly. Her chakra, was...was.. Exquisite!  It taste was wonderful. Stopping before she died he let go. He locked his lips and had the loom of a person who had just had a five star meal. His murderous mood vanished like the flick of a switch.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 pm

She fell when he let go unable to move. She lost to much chakra to move and counter attack. Whatever justu he had it was powerful. She looked at her crossbow. It was loaded but it was only a matter of actaully reaching it, then aiming, and then firing. She slowly moved her hand but it was slower then a snail even to the unaided eye.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Katsu was astounded never before had he encounter an individual with such tasty chakra. It was so delicious and filling he tried to savour every bit, it would be such a waste to kill her. He looked at her, she was indeed cute. He noticed two things, one she was ever so slowly moving her hand towards her crossbow and the second she still didn't even make a sound.
     "now now please don't do that" he said walking over to her, and picking her up and away. "it would spoil the day, oh to one of my hideouts we go" he finished as he bodyflickers to the nearest one.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:21 pm

She was much too tired to put up any resistance. She stayed on his shoulder almost passing out as they traveled over to his base. Even there she didn't fight back or even speak a word. Amaya just waited, waited for him to throw her down somewhere and torture her or something.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:33 pm

Activating his eyes to open the door to his underground hideout, his home was quite difficult carrying the uncontious girl. But he managed it and soon he inside the place. In was like a normal house Except concealed and under ground. The door led to a store stair case down into a porch type area. He continued down another set of stair and into a corridor. Opening down a tue door witch lead into a spartan bedroom.  He layed her down softly on the bed and wandered off to finish transactions for the criminal he killed.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Amaya laid there motionless still tied out from losing most of her chakra. She did her best to get comfortable on the bed. It was the least she could as her most likely last minutes on this planet. She stayed there waiting for him to come back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next