Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A mission, (Zac and Zak private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaccy

A mission, (Zac and Zak private) Empty
PostSubject: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Nick stood on top of th entrance of ker, Waiting for his team mate to appear, His hair hung low over his shoulders, He usually held it in a pony tail. But today he forget his rubber band. His kiri forehead protector was tied around his leg, Almost as if it was a shin guard, They where supposed to go to the village hidden under the moon, a first for Nick. He was a healer and a sensory type, Not the greatest fighter, So he hoped his team mate would be
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Zakku jumped up next to the Shinobi he was teamed up with. He had his bandana protector coverin his head and a black cloth covering his face. He looked to his partner and pulled the face mask down smiling. "You must be my teamate. I'm Zakku Tensai, Future Sanin." Zakku always said that when introducing himself. He knew if he ket his mind set on it he wuld become a Sanin. "So what's our mission here?" Zakku pulled out a kunai and began twirling it.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:48 pm

"Nick ro, Future corpse" He was just dislaying his twisted sense of humor, "Simple get in and grab mission. We take their leader, Bring him back..Once we get through the guards." Nick smiled "Also its just us to, And im not a fighting ninja, At least not much. So i hope your strong, Kid"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:52 pm

"Strong enough for Moon Shinobi, Now if this was Konoha we may have some issues, but a few Moon nin are no match for my chakra kunai!" Zakku pulled out another Kunai nd stopped twirling the first one then they began to glow a dark blue as chakra surrounded them. "Now lets go get this guy..." Zakku put one kunai on his finger and pulled his mask up the grabbed the kunai by the handle again.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Nick pulled on his hunter nin mask and disapeared, Reappearing about ten feet away, He moved very fast "Come on, Keep up" He smirked and started to run. Straight into the forest. It was a day run to moon, So not that far, But still alot of work.
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Zakku smiled then ran as fast as he could to keep up. Zakku thought the most when he ran. Now thoughts of this mission were coming up. Konoha and Moon have an alliance along with Suna, what if San and Leaf Jounin are there? I wont stand chance. His thoughts were clouded then he shook it off and tried to think of happy thoughts, only a girl came to his mindand he had to shake that off too.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Nick smiled and stopped, He was lying hen he said he was weak and a useless fighter, But it always helpped to think he was weak "Lets rest for now, We should have a mock battle to test each others powers so we know how to fight together" They had been running well into the night
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:06 pm

"Umm..." Zakku faltered for a moment. Most of his techniques were to knock someone unconcious or kill. "Okay, but let me know if i start going too much." Zakku put his kunai away and got into a fighting stance. Chakra flow surrounded his hands as h centerd the majority of it in his palms. "Let me know when you're ready.."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Nick smiled and faced him, Before either could move nick's kkg activated. His eyes went black he started to implant thoughts into Zakku's mind as if they where his own

"I dont wanna fight nick, I know i will lose. I will forfit" Nick smiled, Zakku would think those where his own thoughts
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:17 pm

"Well are you...." Zakku suddenly thought for a moment. He knew he would lose this fight and he needed to forfeit. A Sanin wouldnt quit! But then again Zakku was't a Sanin yet. It was a conflict within his own mind. He wanted to go ahead and fight, but it felt like something was telling him he woud lose. If he lost he wouldnt become strong enough for this mission, he would be injured. But he wouldnt know until he tried! But what if he was severly crippled? Zakku fell to his knees in conflict with himself. Every bit of will wanted to fight but that looming thought prevented it.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Nick kept up hisattack on his enemy's mind It was tacital and precise, He smiled knowing it was almost unbarebale to think your pown thoughts and need to fight against them, So he kicked up the heat

"I need to quit To acheive my dream o being a sanin i need to quit and give credit to nick for being better then me at this point, Thats the only way to come out on top"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Zakku flinched at his own thought. He had never admitted defeat before a fight began and neither would a Sanin. What was coming over him? Doubts like this had never come across his mind before. He grabbe his head now starting to become in pysica pain from this arguement with himself. There cant be a way this is happening. Why was he thinking this. He always looked forward to spar's and fights! He would never give up and he would always go untill he won or couldnt go anymore. These cant be his own thoughts. They cant be.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Nick noticed that starting to fail and switched to his next idea, He implanted a memory. It would seem as if it was a normal memory that he always had, Like there was nothing unsual, The memory was

"A summer day, A girl laid on the ground, bloody and bare without clothes obviously raped and killed. it was Zakku's sister! He was re watching her die, Rewatching the moment he saw her bodie lying there"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 pm

"Sister!" Zakku looked at his sisters body in horror. She had been raped and killed. He began to cry. He wasnt strong enough to save her. He would never b strong enough. Why wasnt he there for her. "My dearest sister....." he stopped for a moment. What was her name? Masa? no that was his friend from the academy. What was it? He stood up slowly and shook his head tears streaming down his face. "Ok lets go Nick...." He looked angrily at him directly seeing his eyes had changed. "Release your genjutsu and lets go...."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Nick smiled "I havent even started to fight yet, Have you not liked the taste of power i gave you?" Nick got ready and looked at the ground, Quickly a tree started to sprout, Not through earth style, But yang style chakra. Nick ran to the top of the now 100 year oldtre and waited, He still had a few other idea's
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Zakku grew angry. He always protected the ones he loved. Putting that memory in his mind was a dirty trick. Zakku pulled out his kunai and forced enough chakra to turn it into a chakra sword. "TAKE THIS!" Zakku ran up the tree and leaped into the air and attempted downward strike on Nick.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Nick smiled and moved his hand, he tree limb to his left aim to smack Zakku across his chest and seng him flying. "Now now, Lets not get angry. SHall we" None the less he smirked and the tree limb flew at zakku
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:53 pm

The limb hit Zakku hardand Zakku was thrown off balance. He landed on a different tree and then used it to lunge towards Nick. His fist glowed with Chakra as he flew forward appearing to be aiming at Nick. As he grew close he merely went right by nick and his punch went strait into the tree shattering the top half. He caught himselfon a differnt tree and stood there. "Never put images like that in my head again..."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Nick smiled, He would overstate his abilitys and use fear "I can do it by my voice, WOuld you like to see your orphan friends dead? How about your teachers? All i need to do is change my voice up." He smirked and landed on the ground, His eyes mostly normal. He had started a genjutsu by his voice, THought the genjutsu world seemed normal so Zakku wouldn't notice...Yet
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:07 pm

"I wont fall for it again!" Zakku threw three kunai striking all in front of Nick. they had fire bomb crolls attached and they ignited. Zakku leaped up shuriken ready in case he tried to escape. th fire bobs exploded and Zakku prepared for Nicks move.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:46 pm

A clone from the genjutsu, walked out of the fire, almost entiraly coverd in blood, Skin stripped away to show his muscles while it happened,he smiled and morphed into the same girl from Zakku's fake misery. "Please! Help me Zakku, You promised to protect me" Nick's kkg allowed him control over yin and yang chakra, Making him an expert at genjutsu
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Zakku resisted at first untill memorie were forced into his head. He rushed to her and picked her up carrying her to a nearby tree. "Are you okay sister?" He brushed her hair back and pulled her close.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Nick appeared behind zakku with a kunai to his neck, "Dont move" The genjutsu faded the memorys left his mind, And nick smiled "That was a good spar, Your chakra attacks are powerful, How did you like my ability's?"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Zakku saw the memory and th genjutsu fade. He grew angry. "That....was a dirty trick to pull onan ally." Zakku glared at Nick. "Please, do not do that to me again. I wont miss with my attack next time." Zkku pushed his arm away and leaped down to the cleaing. H trte a smll fie and then sat tere staring into it.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Nick felt bad, Allittle anyways, He was testing his ability on an ally. He walked slowly towards teh fire and startedd to speak then shut up, Trying to find the words "I can wipe your memory"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mission, (Zac and Zak private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next