Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:49 am

after finishing up the transaction and as katsu began looking through a loud of papers for new jobs he heard the sound of running water. A bath. he at first dismissed it but as he began to look through the papers, he could help but think of amaya's body. to see it under all the black clothes, her naked body. he got up and made his way silently to the bathroom, where he leant against the door. listening, though he didnt know why.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:15 pm

She didn't know why but for the first time in a very long time she started to hum a soft little tune as she bathed. She didn't speak a work, only hummed.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:22 am

katsu could only hear the sounds of splotching and the movement of water put then he heard some he did not expect. the soft notes and sweet humming started coming from the room, a nice happy tune to boot. he smiled, well atleast she was happy. he turned to opened the door but stopped as he touched the handle. she was scared of rape, he gritted his teeth and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since July, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section or is this rp finished/ Completed???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)   Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beaten to the punch (Gor and Nbird) (M) (private)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4