Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A mission, (Zac and Zak private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakku

Zakku

A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:45 pm

"Just.... Dont..." Zakku stared into the fire. His ally just showed Zakku his own greatest fear. The fear of not being able to protect loved ones. Zakku stirred the fire with a stick growing it slowly. This mission would hopefully be done tomorrow, and now he hoped for stronger opponents. He needed to take some anger out.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:30 pm

"Just saying you'd forget it ever happened" Nick shrugged and sat beside the fire, Leaning back to rest his eyes, During the fight they had gone slightly fuzzy, He could only really see out of one. A little rest would fix that.
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:58 pm

Zakku lay on his back staring at the fire sparking. A rest would do nicely for him. He could get this mission over done with. He closed his eyes drifting into sleep.

Zakku awoke to a noise and leaped up with a kunai in his hands. It was just before dawn now and he could hear rustling in the bushes. "Nick..." He whispered to his partner who seemed dead asleep. "Someone is watching us..."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Stop moving so much, Lay back down as if it was a dream that woke you, I've already set off a genjutsu by sound, The man can only see us sleeping, You moving to much will disturb that. There are two of them, One is a rat, If the first fails he is to run and tell whomever sent them so" Nick kept his eyes closed and his lips movements to a minium

"When i tell you to, Throw your kunai as hard as you can towards 2 oclock"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Zakku got ready to throw and as soon as the signal came he would charge it with chakra as he threw. He stood completely still waiting for the signal. He wondered what village were they from or if they were just bandits. Guess we would wait and see once they were down.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:39 pm

"Aim for something not vital, I need to question him, Im aiming for something non vital for the rat"

Nick waited and counted "NOW" he threw his chakra chakra kunai at the rat 200 ft away and heard the scream
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Zakku launched his kunai and it hit the man in the hand and stuck him to the tree. Zakku leaped forward drawing another kunai and put it to his neck. "Drop your weapon and dont move after that."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Nick had hit the man in the balls, He was stuck to a tree, he wasnt moving for awhile. Nick came over to the man that zakku hit and looked his eyes, "Tell me your information, Who sent you?" Nick's eyes went black. He smiled as the man turned limp and started talking "The one you chase sent me, To stop and kill you. To show you that your mission is impossbile, You are to be kill on site when you get into the moon village. You have a 50 million ryo bounty, Both of you"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:55 pm

"Well aren't we special." Zakku looked at the head band. Moon Village Jounin most likely. "I'm guessing you have no other villages helping stop us if they sent their own Jounin." Zakku pulled out a rope and tied the man down. "No point in killing if they are incapacitated. Lets get moving before they realize we survived."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Nick looked at Zakku as if he had lost his mind and with a swipe of his kunai cut the mans throat "We are ninja, They are ninja a simple rope isnt going to hold. If they get out it could ruin our mission further. But the rat stays alive"

Nick walked over to the rat, His eyes went black again, He was pushing the memory of his buddy killing both nick and zakku, While also pushing the thought of needing to go tell the leader that. When the man scampered away Nick sighed, Wiping his eyes of blood that had leaked out "I need help seeing for an hour or two"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:27 pm

"There was still no point in killing him, yes he may have been able to escape but you could've erased his memories..." Zakku walked along the same path the rat took. He put his kunai away and said a silent prayer for the Shinobi that was just killed. Would that man had done the same if Zakku had died? probably not but that didnt matter to Zakku.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Nick hid in the bushes as they got to the village "How do we go about this? We cant barge in and kill everyone We'll die, But everyone in there will be looking for our heads..." He sighed and started to think,

Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:31 pm

"This one i think i can handle..." Zakku smiled and put his mask on and showed a moon village head band. "I disguise myself as one of them with you as a prisoner and take you to the Kage, from there we grab him and get out as silently as possible.."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Nick nodded and let himself be tied up, When they got to the entrance the guard stopped and questioned them, Which nick solved by pushing the thoughts of zakku being a real moon nin
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:44 pm

THanks to Nick's genjutsu it was easy to get by the guards and get him to the Leader. The leader was sitting on his own little throne. Zakku had an idea so he whispered to Nick as they walked. "convince him he needs his guards to leave for a private execution and place memories of me being his son...I have a plan."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Nick smiled and nodded, His eyes disparingly meeting The kages eyes, He pushed memorys and thoughts into the man's mind, Everything zakku told him then something else, Soon the gaurds left
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:51 pm

"Father i bring you the one you asked. Now should we head out to the forest to execute him privately?" Zakku smiled under his mask. As long as his reply was yes then Nick and Zakku can chalk this up as a mission complete
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Nick smiled slightly and kept pushing, Harder and harder. THough he knew not to push to hard, it could break someone's brain. Soon the kage nodded, Following them "Alright we got him, Tie him up"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Zakku leaped behind the kage and grabbed his wrists pulling them behind his back and tied them together. The he put a sack over his head and kicked his knees to knock him down. He threw a shuriken and cut the ropes around Nick. "I got him, you carry him." Zakku smiled as he tied the kages feet together then, for safety measures, wrapped him up tight in chain.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Nick walked for awhile and when the zakku couldn't see he took the bag off the kage's head and pushed the thought the thought to run and kill himself, He took the ropes off quietly and handed the man a kunai pushing hard.

The kage stared blankly. He cried and put the kunai to his neck, Slicing it slowly
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Zakku heard nothing for awhile then turned around not seeing the kage or Nick. "Nick?" Zakku began to walk back. "Nick where'd you go?" Zakku drew a kunai. He began to get a little bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:36 pm

"Here zakku, Im ten paces to the left." Nick watched the dead bodie, for a moment, The replaced any sign of struggle, or fingerprints from his dead body
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Zakku turned seeing the Kage dead on the ground. He pulled out a kunai and put it to Nicks neck. "If i feel any genjutsu whatsoever i will slit your throat. Why did you kill the Kage!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:06 am

Nick moved quickly, Grabbing and twisting Zakku's wrist and twisting it, Grabbing the open end of the kunai and ripping it away from zakku "He slit his own throat. It was MY mission" Nick walked off and threw the kunai at a wall "If. You fight me, I wont hold back. I will kill you"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:06 am

Zaku clenched his fists and then sighed. He picked up the kunai out of the dead kage's hand and placed it on his chest and said a silent prayer for him. He stood and started walking back towards Kirigakure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mission, (Zac and Zak private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next