Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A mission, (Zac and Zak private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zaccy

A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:24 am

Nick turned, He had one last thing to do, Erase zakku's memory and force a new memory in his head. Though to do that...He needed Zakku weak. "You really are weak you know that, I would have killed you if you did the same too me"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:38 am

Zakku ignored him and kept going. He was too angry to speak, or listen for that matter. He started to twirl his kunai thinking. "Why....even as shinobi must we kill each other?" Zakku pondered on this thought most of the walk home.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Nick growled silently then grinned, Clicking his tonuge lightly. He started a genjutsu wide spread and large. He covered a mile from their current location. To Zakku it would seem as if they walked forever with no change
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Zakku kept walking and walking and realized he should have been there by now. He looked around. The enviroment hadnt changed. "How in the...." Zakku drew both kunai and charged them with chakra. "Nick this better not be your tricks again..."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Nick pretended to be on his guard "Not me, Get on your guard" Nick drew his own kunai and changed the genjutsu slightly, Shadows formed in the background
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Zakku saw the shadows and was ready for anything. "Let them attack first..." This was odd. Zakku is usually adept at sensing chakra and if these were shinobi out for vengeance for their leader, they would have chakra, but they didnt.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Nick ran to the side of zakku and then turned, His knife to his "Allys" Neck "Look in my eye, Or die." Nick's eyes were tottally black, Ready to erase
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Zakku smiled knowing now wht had happened. he turned his head but kept his eyes closed then jerked up with his shoulder and tilted his head back to knock his arm up and dodge the kunai blade. He sliced his kunai over sharged with chakra at Nick's leg and then took off in a run.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Nick grinned and took the blow to the leg, They were still in his genjutsu. So he was safe. Their real bodies never moved. Nick was getting tired though, But no matter how much Zakku ran he would only come back to the same setting
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Zakku stopped and hid behind a tree. he sat down and meditated flowing his chakra through his body. "Kai Release!" Zakku opened his eyes and looked around. Nick was about ten meters to his rear and looked like he was in his own genjutsu. "Guess i'm out of here." Zakku ran up a tree and began jumping through branches.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Nick felt the genjutsu release, and chased after his vicitim, His eyes dark black. He was using sound more then sight but no one could know that, He soon found Zakku and growled "Get back here! If you go back to the village they'll kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Zakku pulled out shuriken and charged them with chakra. He spun around and threw them at nick and turned quickly pulling out three kunai with Explosive scrolls attached. He threw them at a large tree ahead and when they exploded it came tumbling down. He slid under and made it just as the tree hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Nick was a chunnin, Dodging the shuriken then climbing the falling tree was easy for him. He growled and made a few hand signs. He would need to break out that jutsu. It was going to drain him

(Can i use loop?)
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:00 pm

(Sure)

It was now or never. Zakku gripped the handle of Hitsaru on his back and slung it over his shoulder. He spun around and took one large swing aiming right at Nick. The blade was overflowing with chakra. It made the blade seem to grow twice its own size in chakra alone. "TAKE THIS!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Nick started it then, At the swing. He jumped and atcually ran up the blade, Slicing his own blade down Zakku's face, It would leave a nice scar Nick landed and stood straight, "You'll never beat me" He ended the loop right there. Zakku was now stuck, As soon as Nick ended it, Zakku was stuck in the loop going from start to stop. It was a genjutsu using yin an yang chakra so Zakku would never know Never even suspect that he was trapped in a genjutsu. No simple Kai release would take care of the gnejutsu, It could only be stopped by nick, Or when Zakku learnt his mistake. Which was almost garenteed to not happen
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Zakku kept reliving the day. He did everything he could to change what happened but everytime it led to Nick chasing Zakku and thrown back again. He couldnt figure out what he could do to get out of the jutsu. He felt lost and confused and he knew he was trapped/
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Sat and a stump, He would wait until his eye was healed, To wipe nicks memory, It would be intresting to see if Zakku would learn the lesson. he stared at the sky. Thinking over his mission,

~Eariler~

The mizukage sighed at nick as he had just protsted, How could he do that?! Kill a kage and wipe a friends memory, Of course he cou;d, WIth his eyes. "Nick, Come on, If either of you get caught. You could push the though of you erally not knowing anything. But if they get in Zakku's head. He'll have the info, UNLESS you wipe it, YOU know Our own people will look, He has to know nothing"

Nick sighed and covered his face "Fine, Ill do it" His face adapted lifelessness. As if dead

~Present~

Nick sighed and when he could see clearly, He put his hands on either side of Zakku's head, Erasing the memorys of the mission, Also pushing the thought of a new mission, A scroll mission that went horribly wrong and the scroll was destoryed. He put every small detail in there smell taste, Sound the pain from his cut. It was all there. When nick pulled back Zaku would be snapped back into reality. Nick's eyes seared with pain, He was, For now Blind. Both his eyes bleeding
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:24 pm

Zakku fell to the ground and opened his eyes slowly. He saw Nick and his eyes were bleeding. "Nick! are you alright?" He got up slowly and limped over to his companion pulling out some bandages and placed them over his eyes. "We failed, the scroll was destroyed." Zakku felt the cut going across his cheek. It stung with pain. He picked his companion up and placed him on his back. "I'll get you back just wait."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Nick moaned as if he was alot wrse off, "The scroll...I destoryed it...Im so sorry" His voice faded as he went limp, pretending to be unconscience
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:11 am

"It's okay" Zakku rushed as if there were black ops ninja after them. The Mizukage will understand. I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:14 am

The mizukage stood at the village intrance, Waiting for the pair, Her sensors had seen them coming. She waited and nick gave the the smallest of nods. She barked "Where is the scroll?"
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:44 am

"It was destroyed Ma'am..." Zakku looked to Nick then gulped. "It was my fault, i should have been more careful with it." Zakku set Nick down and almost fell over from exhaustion. "Nick needs a medical nin now however."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:48 am

Nick was taken away, Though once he was in the hospital, He took the bloody bandages off and blinked. He could see about 50%. He smiled at the sight of the mizu kage "Good job, Nick"

End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mission, (Zac and Zak private)   A mission, (Zac and Zak private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mission, (Zac and Zak private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3