Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) Empty
PostSubject: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:33 pm

As he took her hand she looked down at there conjoined hands and a small blush fell upon her cheeks, shrugging she started to head in the direction of the right way and calmly held his hands, she smiled softly at his questions, Chiba could be so much like a curious child at times and she answered them anyway "The slavers only come after those whom have escaped or ran off. They don't like us to have freedom. Well I guess i'll be safe with you, unless were mugged or something out of our legue happens" Taking a breath she looked towards him, fielding the rest of his questions and realized he was blushing "And i'll stay as long as you want me to I guess"
----
"and if I ask you to stay with me forever?...." he asked questionably before  he could stop himself saying the words came out of his mouth. His mind only catching up moments after. then the internal conflict began as his face reddened to the colour of a tomato. Why'd you say that! His mind raged, you fool now what's she gonna think. Now she's gonna leave Becuase you said something stupid, just Becuase she's hot. Is that why you got rid of your katana? He shook his head violently to get rid of the thoughts and tried to come up with something to say. 
"what..what I mean....is  errmm...you can go whenever you like. Your free..I mean..why stay with me?" he managed to stutter. It wasn't a save and he wasn't trying to cover what he just said. Their  was no point, he hoped she'd just skip it entirely. He noticed as well that they were walking hand in hand. If it was possible to go any redder he would have.
-----
Seiya stopped walking and turned her head to look at him as he stuttered, it finally snapped into reality for her that he liked her, more then anyone actually did, She should have known from the start but she had been ignorant, his demonour, the way he acted and how he always blushed. The funny thing was she liked all these things about him, she actually liked Chiba. To stop him rambling before she could fully comprehend it Seiya found herself turn to stand in front of him and stand on her tip toes kissing his lips softly then pulling away with a smile and a blush on her cheeks, matching his own “Hush Chiba, I’ll stay as long as you want me to” She reiterated as her furry ears brushed his cheek as she moved and started walking with him again. Her tail curled and uncurled behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:33 pm

When she stopped so did his heart, he had said something that annoyed her and she was gonna hit him or leave him. He Was both sad and angry at himself, hed lost someone he like Becuase he opened his god dam mouth and didn't think about what he was sa..he watched in amazement and was so shocked he lost his train of thought. She turned and then standing on the very edge of her tip toes she lent forward and kissed him softly on the lips. He felt her soft warm lips upon his own and his faced reddened ever more, if it was possible. As she pulled away he put a hand up to the wet mark, he was incredibly surprised. She'd kissed him! So surprised he did nothing not even kiss back. She wore No lipstick but he could feel where her thin wet lips had been. She liked him after all!
       He was all but being dragged my her before he fell in step besides her, still hand in hand. His face blushed and beamed at the same time, griping her hand slightly tighter. Like he was reassuring himself it was their and not his imagination. He was quiet for a while like she said but it wasn't an awkward silence. But an enjoyable one, he enjoyed her company, her touch,need warmth.
After a while he composed his Thoughts and worked up the courage to talk. He didnt want to say the wrong thing and ruin the mood afterall.

"if your staying with me I'll have to clean up my apartment then and get another bed. I can stand sleeping on the floor most nights but not a whole" he smiled and joked. But it was true his apartment was an organised mess or man tidy as some people called it. For some reason the thought that they might sleep together popped up into his head . Shaking his head as his face reddened again. "their'res a town not far from here, it would be best to stay their for tonight" he said covering his blush.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Seiya laughed a bit as he blushed again and started explaining things "You make things so complicated Chiba" The neko teased as he finally caught up and walked with her "Can't we just both share the bed? I mean if it's big enough" shrugging casually as he mentioned walking to the nearest village, she didn't figure anything wrong about sleeping in the same bed, I mean it wasn't as if they were getting up to anything, just sleeping.

Seiya squeezed his hand again and grinned and pointed ahead in a playful manner "To the next village" She said dramatically and let go of his head running ahead and looking back "Can't catch me" with a laugh and a blur of orange fur she dashed off again.
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:11 am

chiba was further embarrassed  as she laughed and his  words, was she teasing him or being serious. he couldn't tell but he admitted he did like the idea of sharing a bed with her and well that was Becuase he though of her soft skin and shiny fur, her warm body pressed against him. he closed his eyes and shoved these to the bak of his head again. He swallowed and was about to reply  when she ran off infront of him, he smiled as her playful nature and laughed. as she dashed off she he relised  just how fast she was. "oi wait" he cried as he began to run after her. chasing her.

After a while he his breath was ragged and uneven, heavy and deep breaths in and out as he ran. He was keeping up with her, but just barely. his legs hurt and his lungs felt like they were on fire, he wasnt a runner at all. she was playfully taunting him, he guessed this was nothing for her. well he wouldn't make it to the village so he would have to 'catch' her now. with sweat pouring from his head he began sprinting. she wasnt looking back as he did and taldking her playfully to the ground making sure he landed first with her ontop. he gulped as he relised the situation, she was sitting on his crotch leg wide open. her chest on his and due to the skimpy clothing he could see right down her cleavage. nice soft breasts pressed on his chest. he instantly  blushed but the worst thing was he was hot aroused, he couldnt control himself as he he leant up to kiss seiya back nice, soft and uncertainly on the lips. he didnt want to pull away
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Seiya continued to laugh as he chased after her but since she was only playing she kept at a slow enough pace for him to catch up to her, Neko’s were built for speed and agility, it was strength that was their downfall, but she guessed that’s what their sharp teeth and claws were there to make up for. She wasn’t tired yet but with her hearing, she could already hear the uneven breaths of her master. The orange furred Neko’s tail swished almost teasingly behind her to, just out of his reach yet as she went to turn right, past him and he actually grabbed her, managing to tackle her to the ground. She ended up on top of him and at the moment she was unknowing of how suggesting this particular position was “Guess your faster then you look” She quipped with a smirk and winked playfully down at him.

It was only then that she noticed his bright blush and that his eyes were locked on her cleavage, which was easily accessible to his eyes. With a questioning look at him which soon turned into the realization that they were in a very intimate position with each other, now was her turn to blush. She hadn’t been this close to a guy for so long, it almost scared her to think of the last time, but this was Chiba, she trusted him, he was her friend. Or so she thought until his lips locked with hers. Her eyes widened momentarily and she was going to pull away but instead as if her body acted on her own she found her eyes closing and herself actually kissing back, softly at first as if not wanting to spoil the moment. It was a sweet, Innocent kiss to her and her hand cupped his cheek gently as her tail curled behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:03 pm

chiba mimicked her in almost every way, closing his eyes slowly giving in to the moment completely. His own armoured hand coming up to her cheek to cup it, wishing that he could available touch her, feel her soft skin. He was sure that it would've matched her soft pink lips. Her gentleness was...he didn't no how to describe it, this was his first kiss after all. The first and yet he'd remember it, it was just one of those moments, the soft warm kissing his body and his own heartbeat filling his ears. Red faced his hand slipped round to the back of her head resting their supporting into the kiss that he kept. 

His eyes softly shut, letting the feeling explode in his mind. He felt her exquisite wet lips against his, the warm and soothing feeling. His face red and about explode with embarrassment as it finally clicked what he was doing, a huge knot appearing in his stomach. His heart skipping a beat, if  he wasn't kissing her then he would have been breathless. He slowly released the kiss, reluctantly pulling away and opening his eyes looking at her. Reaching up slowly, he brushed her hairs out of her face softly behind her ears. Feeling how nice they were. He traced a finger lightly down her cheek again. 
  He looked her in the eyes and was lost, smiling.
      "your beautiful" Chiba said softly but crystal clear
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:56 pm

This wasn’t exactly her first kiss but if she were technical it was her first willing kiss, which was the best kind. All different senses invaded her mind and the feeling of his warm, yet masculine lips against hers was wonderful. Yet all to soon he slowly released her lips, letting her take a breath she didn’t realize that she needed. Seiya looked into his eyes, lost at how she hadn’t realized how much loneliness was in those eyes yet still a dopey grin made it’s way onto her own face, mimicking Chiba’s almost and as he brushed some hair behind her ear she couldn’t help but to purr softly, content in this wonderful moment. When he called her beautiful it actually managed to stun her for a moment, never had anybody called her beautiful; pretty maybe, then their was the endless list of foul words but never beautiful, and Seiya could tell that he meant it. It made a weird feeling bloom inside of her, although she wasn’t exactly sure what it was, but she didn’t mind it, it was warm and kinda fuzzy feeling. “and you are the most handsome man I’ve ever kissed” the neko replied lamely but in truth it was the first thing that popped into her head.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Chiba couldn't help but keep on smiling ash she stared back at him, her eyes do beautiful. Everything about her was beautiful and her cat like features  and purring made her even cuter. He resist with the full length of his concentration not to call her kitty, he knew she didn't like it and the one thing he did not....did not want to do right now was spoil the moment. He loved it, it was almost perfect. She had been a slave, a play toy for the wicked and rich probably forced to do horrible things. He hoped now, he could make her feel happy, wanted, safe and most of all loved. His face was still read as he relised he loved her, she was..was perfect and he cared for her a lot. He didn't know why he just felt in his heart that they were meant to be, it made giving up his Katanna all the more worth it. It was all but forgotten as he put a hand rind the back of her neck pulling in for another kiss. More passionate than before loving every minute, he carefully rolled over being gentle so not to hurt her or alarm her. Her legs open and around his waist, he could feel her large and perky  breasts against his chest as he pressed lightly on them.
        He ignored it and continued the kiss,he was going in instinct not realy thinking of what he was doing. If he did he would've stopped because end embarrassment, he didn't even know what to...if she wanted....He stopped. Face hovering inched away from hers so he could see her eyes.

"seiya..If ...if you, don't want....."he didn't know how to say it at all, or ask her. Hoping that she would understand . Chiba waited not wanting to do anything until he got her answer,news it too soon....way to soon maybe..maybe..maybe. He crushed and pushed the thoughts to the back of his head. " I mean.." he stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:51 am

As she stared into those gentle eyes of his she could sense he was hiding something, maybe holding back from saying something but that was forgotten as he pulled the slim neko in for another kiss which she almost eagerly returned, only breaking it to laugh as he rolled over so she was underneath him. She could feel his weight on her but he didn't crush her yet she did feel something else, a familier bulge in his pants and that made her go bright red yet as he looked back into her own secretive eyes she knew he was aroused yet by the look in his eyes it was almost nervous yet excited.

Seiya caught on pretty quickly as he spoke yet she didn't mind, she loved Chiba, wanted to be his "Hush" the neko whispered silencing his stuttering with a kiss before looking up at him with a smile, why was he so nervous? Stuttering now?
It seemed to click into place for her a few moments later and she looked into his eyes once again a surprised yet knowing smile on her catlike face. "Chiba, are you... Are you a virgin?" She whispered, looking up at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 pm

(Sorry if this was crap, wanted to get things moving again)

Chiba looked away quite embarrassed at the question, what should she think? Weird,He thought. He closed his eyes and gulped turning back to look back Into her enthralling eyes "yes.." He managed to say event though he held her tight his hand shook slightly, nerves getting the better of his as a knot in his stomach formed . Was that smile a..a mocking one. No it couldn't be but he still couldnt place it. Wy was he so nervious, hands unsteady he'd been in massive battles against enemies with the chance of death. Yet now here....his mind was full of emotions. She obviously wasn't trying to squirm away so...

Chiba moved slow and unsure hand caressing her cheek slightly trying to regain some confidence giving into some of his desires, he bent down and kisses her lightly on the lips yet again. Stopping to kiss her on her cheek, then slowly further down onto her neck. He kept his lips their and began to suck softly and then harder, nipping her lightly making sure that shed have a nice bug hickey later on. Meanwhile like he'd seen in magazines his hand slowly went from her hips up her naked midriff, fingers scraping lightly. Up towards her large breasts, cupping one from underneath slowly moving over so he was groping the while thing. He could feel her nipple thought the fabric in his palm, the whole thing didn't fit. It was so soft and bounce, he couldn't help himself as he began to play with her boob. Not relising he had stopped kidding her neck.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Seiya sucked in half a breath as she felt warm lips on her neck soon followed by the sharp nip of teeth, she’d never had this done to her neck before yet she didn’t mind, her tail curled slightly and she smiled, her hands moving to run through his soft hair and her eyes were gazing upon his face. As his hands moved up her sides she shivered slightly, slowly getting aroused especially as his hands cupped her soft breasts, his hands felt so nice there even through the fabric of her top “Mmm that’s good Chiba” Seiya moaned softly and her hands moved teasingly down his sides, but since he was on top she couldn’t reach much down and her hands stopped on his lower ribcage, claws gently scraping against his sides through the material of his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Chiba shivered in pleasure feeling seiya's soft hands or paw paws whatever it felt so good as she lightly scraped his skin with her claws. It was so hot and arousing but she couldn't get lower which was annoying. Though he wasn't thinking it as he slipped his hands under the fabric of her bikini style top feeling her breast with his hands, bare skin against each other. Hard nipple between two fingers as he began to rub softly and nip ever so lightly. He pushed his hands upwards and the bikini along with it releasing her large boobs so he could look at them fully. Large, perfectly round and bouncy sweetly smooth skin matching the rest of her body. Bright pink areolae hard effect and protruding he wanted more of them but he thought it only fair that she have more of him.

Planting his knees either side just wide than her his he straighten up and began to shrug off his armour as quickly as possible throwing them aside, then his shirt exposing his chest. light red marks had formed where she had lovingly used her claws and almost matched his scarred chest. his body firm and toned but a patch work of scar ranging from small one to the slash wound scar going from his right collar bone to his left hip. yet no scar not one mark was on his back, his side of honour that he had never run from a battle and been stabbed in the back. he was loving every minute of this though he did know what position they could be in to make each other happy. it would be up to her.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:13 pm

As he moved atop her and removed his armor she blinked and looked at his scarred chest at the same time she quickly rid herself of the bra he had helpfully pulled up "who would do this to my Master?" She asked softly, her hand slowly coming up to run along the lines of scars, probably battle scars but still. Seiya now realized he was in a better position, one where she could now reach and a playful smile etched her soft lips as her finger slowly trailed down his chest and firm stomach, teasingly as it went down to his pants "Looks like it's my turn" She almost purred as her hand slipped into his pants, running along his manhood as her other hand, placed on his chest pushed, giving him a hint that she wanted him to lie back. This was his first time and she wanted to make it memorable.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:58 pm

(Chiba's post since it wasn't letting him XD)

Shivering as her sweetly soft paw trailed Down his main scar and the other one down the little ones. Her touch was so light and caring despite her animal nature, he couldn't believe it. they felt so soft.tickling and loving his skin, giving him goosebumps as they traced down. Claws ever so lightly scrapping his skin, leaving red marks like love bites. Lower and lower they went every time, feeling every scar. Wanting to know his entire body or so it would seem.
When she asked that question he didn't know what to reply only murmuring "it sounds..so sexy when you call me master, I'm sorry.." He couldn't help but say pleasure making him full hard as she slipped in through his pants and boxers. Sliding along his shaft lovingly."yes.." Was all he could say about her comment. She didn't need to hint anymore as he let her hand push himself back, lying down for her.

He had no Idea what shed do as their position shifted, shed be dominant. Though her hand was still in how pants and he could not suppress a light moan as she continued to caress his dick. He returned the favour, Hands finding there way onto her now totally naked breasts. He gripped them uncertainly with his hands feeling the soft flesh and then pinching her nipples lightly. He wanted her to feel good too. To replace memories or just for the heat of the moment. He loved her the same. So chiba because to caress her breasts before both hands like hers moved their way down. Down her smooth seamless belly and stomach to those succulent hips. Slipping under her underwear to drip her firm butt. All of this was on instinct and he hoped he was doing the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:26 pm

Seiya grinned with a light purr as his hands trailed down under her underwear even to cup her ass and her hands continued their magic, working along his shaft, her thumb brushing his tip. This part of a man was newish to her but she still knew how to make em moan. Her hand gripped firmly but soft at the same time and began to pump and soon her head dipped, tongue running along the base and up.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:48 pm

chiba could only sit back, relax and enjoy her wonderful hands playing with his shaft. her hands were delightfully soft sending shivers of pleasure down his shine. it was so much better than masturbating. the way they worked and then when she dipped her head. her soft tongue running along the shaft. his hand ran through her hair feeling the silky fur on her ears and began rubbing and scratching. pushing her head down lightly as he wanted it. "seiya thatt...arh..feels great. but what about..you" he groaned through pleasure, he wanted to do her too.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:55 am

She was playfully running her tongue along his shaft and hands roaming freely, over his balls and the base of his cock then as he scratched her ears she started to purr, dipping her head as he pushed it lower onto him, taking him in her mouth, her purr making her mouth vibrate around him as she started to bob his head. He tasted nice but she couldn't take all of him in, even though she tried a bit. The sound of his pleasure made her try harder to please him and she didn't respond to his question.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:22 pm

The way she her tongue ran across everything and it felt amazing, the vibrations going straight through his shaft. Her soft paws, silken fur feeling his ball making him feel, feel like he was in heaven. The moment she took almost all his cock in, he was close to coming. "Seiya....I going.." He managed to say between gasped breath, lost in the moment he pulled out quickly and a little harder than he knew as he came. Pumping and spurting white hot cum into to her open mouth and across her face.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Seiya just blinked as he cummed on her face, a little surprised, at the start she didn't know what to do but in an effort to tease or turn him on she smirked and licked her lips, swallowing, before wiping the rest off her face, twitching her ears "Getting a bit excited are we?" She giggled and looked up at him with wide innocent looking eyes "Would you like to be in charge now... Master?"
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Chiba stared for a while at seiya covered in white before blinking and immediately feeling bad, he was about to stuttered sorry when she licked what she could up and gulped it down. He immediately became hard again as his face floored red. With those wide, soft eyes and her voice like an angel. Then...he relised..she called him master! He secretly liked it alot, it was so sexy.
Chiba didn't want to risk words for it would surely ruin the moment, placing a hand on each breast he rolled her over so he was on top. Sliding down at the tip of her feet reaching forward to slide off her panties pulling then al the way down her sexy legs and off to the side. Opening he legs he dipped his head to lick up her slit from the bottom to top very slowly. She teased...sweet.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Seiya knew perfectly well that he liked being called master, he had told her personally and she had lodged it into her memory for further use, or maybe teasing, depending on the situation. Her golden orbs dropped down to see him hard again already and she couldn't help but a sneaky smile, he had a rather nice package, she had picked a good man to be her lover and 'Master' as the slave trade put it.

Seiya slowly looked up at Chiba's handsome face as he made a move, putting his warm hands on her breasts to roll over so he was on top, which she of course complied with no hesitation, it was his turn to be in charge, something which she rarely liked letting people have over her willingly, His hands felt so loverly cupping her breasts it was almost a shame to see them glide lower although when he removed her panties to show her glistening pink pussy Seiya started to purr once again, her tail now poking out her side, ran through his hair as he discarded of her panties. Was he going to?.. The neko let out the breath she had been holding as she felt the warm caress of his tongue run up her most intimate part, a moan shortly followed "Thats good Chiba" She purred, encouragingly "Keep going"
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:33 am

Chiba loved the way she moaned and gasped his name, it was so hot and her purring. She loved it so he did as she said and continued. His arms went under her legs pulling her slightly up and closer to his mouth. The using his fingers he lightly spread her wide open, pulling back her lower lips to expose her beautiful pink pussy to him. It glistened wet in the sunlight because of her juices. Caughtiously he licked again, long and slow savouring the sweet and almost nectar like taste. He did this a couple of times before slowly pushing in with his tongue feeling the wet tight walls around his tongue, tasting deep as he put his whole tongue in. Eating her out, he concentrated on pleasuring her with his tongue using it all to the best of his ability. Though he had never done anything like it before. He loved when her juices started to flow alot, getting her every wet. Trying to lap up it all.

He wanted to try something, something that he'd only seen in erotic books. pulling his tongue out reluctantly wanting to make her feel good he licked the small round nub that was her clit, just after he slowly slipped a finger easily into her pussy. The glistening sheen on wetness making it glide in. He loved the way she brushed through his hair, wanting more. He slowly fingered her in and out. Hooking his finger on the walls and scrapping them every time he pulled out. It was her turn to feel good.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:07 am

Oh my god, it was so hard to tell he was completly new at this, he was so good, her moans grew louder as she grew closer to climax especially as he played with the round nub of her clit making her back arch against him as she was so close to orgasm "Ahh Chibaa~" She moaned.

Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:01 am

Chiba was completely new to this i the sense that he had never done it before, however he'd read make out paradise. It covered practically everything and he was copying from it now. He was happy that it was giving seiya such pleasure. He loved and craved the sweet and lust way she moaned his name,the forest filled with her voice of ecstasy.

It was then he stopped suddenly and pulled himself up so his noddy was over her. He stared into those lovely golden eyes, placing his hand on her breasts. Squeezing lightly. "Seiya I'm gonna put it in" he said slowly before angling himself and slowly sliding into her. It was so easy and hard at the same time, their was no friction but her pussy as just tight, so tight. He pushed hard till the walls cuddled his cock and he was balls deep. "Mmmm seiya~ your so tight!" He moaned.stopping waiting for her to adjust or tell him it was alright.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 pm

If it hadn't been for the situation and for how built up with feeling she was Seiya would have found it funny how he said quietly how he was going to put 'it' in. But now was not the time for jokes, it was time for the love between a man and woman to be expressed, solely pleasure for themselves and each other. She didn't say anything but let him enter her, if possible opening her legs wider to accommodate him; her eyes closed tightly in pleasure or just adjusting to him as he sheathed himself in her, filling her up so completly. The neko let out a breathy moan as he remained sheathed in her then finally opened her eyes and looked up into Chiba's caring, lust filled eyes, probably matching her own at the moment. Her hand reached up to stroke his arm gently, she was as tight as a virgin but she wasn't quite that sadly. But that didn't matter for the moment, all that mattered was the two of them, ignoring the outside world here and now.

She waited for herself to adjust to him, just staring up into his eyes with a small smile, happy that this was happening, he was certainly bigger then the other man that had done this with her. "You so big Chiba" She whispered and let him continue "Fuck me Chiba, please fuck me" She moaned giving him the go ahead to move and as more encouragement she squeezed her walls around him, moving her hips slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)   Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom for now (Gor & cookie Private mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next