Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

emotionless(Rav/xeno) M

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:17 pm

His strong arms wrapped aroung her, one just under her arm, and the other across the pillow so she could lay on it. He hugged and her kissed her cheek in return. "Good night my love." He whispered and closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Raven smiled, and then fell asleep as well.

She wouldnt wake up until the afternoon the next day, a side effect of her pregnancy. Unless, of course, someone woke her up, in which case she'd be quite grumpy.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:46 pm

In the morning, Lantin awoke and gently slipped out from under Raven. He stood up and leaned over her, lightly kissing her cheek, being sure to not wake her. He smiled nad stood up. Getting dressed nad ran downstairs and out the house. He would return around midday with a suprise for Raven.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Raven slept easily through to midday, then finally woke up to the sound of Akihiko crying. That was right, she hadnt fed him yet!

"I'm sorry, honey," Raven murmured sleepily. She grudginly dragged herself out of bed and over to his crib.
She changed his diaper, gave him a bath, and then finally breast-fed him.

Sighing, Raven laid him back down in his crib, and he fell asleep.

Raven, on the other hand, got dressed and wandered downstairs, going to make herself a late breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:50 am

Lantin returned as she was making breakfast. He has his hand buried in his pocket, he had something to give her, but would wait for the right moment. He walked into the kitchen as she had finished making her breakfast. Good morning" he said and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:47 am

"Good morning," she replied cheerfully.
Raven was eating some toast, and a banana. For some reason, she wasn't as hungry as she usually was. Probably her hormones, which were all out of wack because of the presence in her womb.

Her ears perked up, and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:32 pm

He hugged her tight and watched her eat. I"I got a present for you while I was out." he said happily. "would you like it now, or later?" he asked her as he reached into his pocket, running his fingers along the box.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Raven finished her breakfast, then smiled.

"Whatever makes you happy, would be the perfect time," she said softly.
She put the butter back in the refrigerator, almost slamming her tail in it accidentally.

She jumped back, then giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:47 pm

He knelt down and kissed her tail where the door shut on it. He decided that now wasa good a time as ever. He pulled alittle black box out of his pocket. "raven. I want to ask you." he opened the box and showed her the engagement ring inside. "Will you marry me."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Raven gasped, covering her mouth. Her eyes sparkled, and a couple of tears came as well.

"Yes!" She half squeaked, half shouted.

She jumped at him, pulling him into a hug and burying her face in his neck.

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:46 pm

LAntin hugged he r back and laughed, stroking her hair gently. "Now we're a true family." He whispered to her, holding back his own tears. A family. Something He never had all his life. He held her ight in his arms. "And soon we'll addanother to our new family." He said and his hand ran down too her belly, where there child would grow.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Raven hugged him even tighter.
When lantin put his hand on her stomach, it triggered thoughts about the up-coming baby.
She wondered if it would be a boy or a girl, what they would look like, and everything.
((when are we going to have a timeskip? I'm kinda confused Razz sorry if I'm bothering you))
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:15 pm

(Just one question, are Lantin and Raven married after the timeskip.)
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:24 pm

((Well, I was thinking yes, unless you want them to have the wedding after the baby is born....I don't know I'm just confused Razz Razz))
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:32 pm

(nah, a whole wedding for two loners would be pretty hard to rp)

Its been nine months since Lantin proposed. The two are happily married and there living in Lantin's mansion with their son Akihiko and newborn baby girl. Lantin is asleep on the couch having had to go the the hospital the day before.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:49 pm

((if the baby is newborn, ravens at the hospital. The baby was born the previous day. (because I wanted a baby scene in the hospital Razz) sorry if I'm pissing you off with this Razz))
Raven lay on a bed, her white hospital gown a bit crumpled. He baby had been born yesterday.
Emi.
Raven cradled Emi, her gaze tired but full of joy.

She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Lantin had spend all his time at hte hospital while his wife was in labor. He had come hour to get a few hours rest before returning. Plus it would give mother and daughter some time together. He yawned and passed out, waking up a few hours later.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:04 pm

"emi...." raven talked to her baby, kissing her on the forehead often.

Eventually, the fatigue of birth and not sleeping got to raven, so she let the doctors take emi, and then raven fell asleep for a while on the hospital bed.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:52 pm

When Lantin awoke, he yawned and stood up. He got a drink to wake himself, then returned to the hospital. When he got there, he found his wife asleep and Emi in her crib. He smiled and pulled a chair over to raven's bedside and held her hand while she slept
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:17 am

Raven woke up after a long while, and yawned.
"Hi," she murmured softly, looking at Lantin.

Then her gaze returned to Emi.
"I..want to hold her," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:11 am

Of course dear." he whispered back and got up. He walked over to the crib and. Are fully lifted his daughter up in his arms. He returned to Raven and gently handed over Emi. "She's beautiful." he whispered and kissed raven's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:50 pm

"Yes she is," raven murmured, then cradled the new-born baby to her chest.
"Emi," she cooed, placing a kiss on her forehead.
"Emi Kyoko Fujarii....you'll grow up to be an amazing girl, I just know it."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Lantin smiled at his two girls. Standing up, he walked over the the other crib that contained Akihiko. He lifted teh one year old up and hugged him, walking him over to Raven and Emi. "Now were a real family." He laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:32 am

Raven smiled, and so did Akihiko.
"Mama..."he mumbled.
Raven picked him up and sat him in her lap, giving Emi to Lantin.
"Things just couldn't get more perfect," raven murmured.
"I love you all so much,"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:44 am

Lantin took the newborn gently in his arms, supporting her neck. He gazed down at the little girl and smiled. Then he looked back at his wife and son. He sat back down next to them. "And we all love you." he whispered to Raven and leaned over, kissing her cheek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

emotionless(Rav/xeno) M
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next