Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

emotionless(Rav/xeno) M

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:13 pm

"Sure," Raven said, smiling. Her neko ears perked up.

Raven cradled Akihiko, slowly rocking him in her arms. Akihiko stopped whimpering and smiled, reaching a chubby hand up to touch Raven's face. He smiled a toothless smile, and started to fall asleep. Raven set him back in her lap and took a drink of her coffee.

"So....um......good morning," Raven said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Lantin yawned as he sat down. Desipt his show of anger, he was still quiet tired and the food pill he had taken hadn't kicked in just yet. He hadn't slept much that night. "Good morning Raven." He said, putting on a cheerful smile. He looked down at her baby and said "your child is lucky, with such a beautiful mother to sleep on." without thinking
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Raven's cheeks turned red as she blushed.

"U-um....thanks......"

She scratched the back of her head, wondering what she was supposed to say.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:33 pm

IT was at this point, another side of lantin appered. His scythe's unfortunate side effect. His emotions him him like a wave, and he was unable to keep himself in check. He started to laughed loudly, for no reason at all. "Too bad we come from other worlds." He said nad winked at her. This wasn't rare for lantin to get like this nad the cafe owner had seen it more then once. He walked over to Lantin and tapped him on the shoulder. 'Lantin, go back to the sands.' He said then walked away. "Yeah." Lantin said still laughing nad stood up and walked out. The cafe owner returned to Raven 'Forgive him. That weapon he carries so proudly is a curse more then a blessing.'
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:36 am

Raven's ears flattened as she watched Lantin, wondering why the cafe owner had asked him to leave.

She turned back to the cafe owner, nodding in his direction.

Raven strapped Akihiko to her back, and jumped up, running out of the cafe and after Lantin.

"Hey! Wait!" she shouted, not sure if he could hear her or not. "Why'd you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:21 pm

Lantin said nothing to her as he looked back. He just kept walking. He meant for her to follow him. He walked the sandy roads, and out of the village gate into the desert. He walked for about ten minutes before arriving at a small oasis. There, by the lake. Two stones stood. But they were odd, and didn't apper to belong there. They were the grave markers of his mother and father. Lantin walked over and stood infront of them. "Welcome to where I was born." He said, emotion all but removed from his voice,.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Raven was silent, looking at the graves of his parents.

It was a beautiful place....

((sorry short post))
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Lantin knelt down and placed the scythe on the ground infront of him standing it up. The blade hovered over his head as he leaned his forehead on the shaft. There, Lantin began a silent prayer, only saying the begining and end out loud. the prayer began with "May the harvester keep safe your soul." and the end was "I am Death, and I will take you from this cursed world." Lantin then stood up and ran his palm across the blade of his scythe, letting a single blood drop fall on the grave of his mother and father. He turned to face Raven. A sad smile was on his face.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Raven didnt know what to say, so she stayed silent.
Akihiko on the other hand, started to cry. Loudly.

Raven took him off her back and cradled him, rocking him back and forth slowly. Akihiko cryed more quietly, but still didnt stop.

Raven's neko ears flattened. "I'm sorry," she said.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Lantin laughed quietly to himself. "Its probably the hot desert air." He said, taking his jacket off. "Why don't you cool him off in the pool." he said and he llaid the scythe down upon the graves of his parents. "Animals avoid this oasis. so the water is clean." He said and smiled. "You should probably take a dip as well."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:06 am

"Ok, Thanks," said Raven.

She walked up to the pool of water and gently placed Akihiko into the water, being care to keep his eyes, mouth, and nose above water so he could breathe.
At first he looked alarmed, but it stopped when he realized he was cooling down. Akihiko smiled and stopped crying, making a happy gurgling noise.

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:12 am

Lantin watched as he stripped to his boxers. He smiled nad ran at the pool before jumping into the cool water, careful to not splash Raven or her child. Her floated to the surface, laughing. He sighed and let the water cool down his body. "Come in Raven, the water feels great." Lantin laughed. He could see the slight embarresment on her face. "Don't tell me you've never went for a swin in your underwear before."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:03 pm

"Well actually, um....I havent," she said sheepishly.

Her cheeks turned red as she blushed, seeing Lantin in his boxers.

A few minutes later, and Akihiko started to whimper because he was getting cold. Raven smiled and picked him up out of the water.

She took a blanket out of her backpack and made a small bed for him on the sand bank. Akihiko curled up and almost instantly fell asleep.

Raven slowly stripped until she was in her bra and panties.

She ran and jumped into the pool with a big splash. She swam around, giggling.
She went and swam underwater close to the sandy floor, and came up again.

A piece of seaweed got stuck on her tail. She groaned and tried to untie it, but it wasnt working. She sighed and continued swimming with the seaweed on her tail, giggling and playing around like a child.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Lantin watched Raven strip, laughing nadhiding himself in the water. She was very vbeautiful. When she jumpped in the water, a whole different side of her came out. A more child-like, free spirited side. He watched her swim and tie to untie the desert plant (because they are in a desert with has no ocean from which seaweed could come from XD ) from her tail. He swam over and gently pulled the plant from her tail. "So who is the father." Lantin asked, curious as to why a young mother with a child would be traveling to a desert village alone.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Raven instantly froze, sinking to the bottom of the pool of water, which was up to her neck.

Her neko ears flattened, and her eyes shone with a mixture of anger and sadness.

"He doesnt have a father," she said bitterly.

"I....you see....Akihiko is the result of a......well a....lets say an awful encounter with someone bad..."

Raven's mood instantly became sour at the thought of the man that had raped her.

"Honestly, I don't know why I kept him instead of getting an abortion.....but now, I'm so glad that I kept him....I love Akihiko so much...."
Her eyes glistened with tears at the recalling of her past.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:37 am

Lantin could instently tell his question caused her sadness. He could hear it in her voice. "I'm very sorry to cause you to relive such a tragic event." Lantin said. His emotions started to betray him again, and he began to lose control again. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging the neko. "If you want, you two could stay with me." he whispered. He leaned foward and gently kisse the back of her neck. This wasn't just a kiss however. Lantin had learned to heal the mind of something though close, physical contact, such as a kiss. She would start to feel her sadness fade away.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Raven hugged Lantin tightly.

"Th-thankyou so much," she said, hugging him tightly.

Her cheeks turned pink when he kissed her neck, and her sadness started fading away. She started to feel happier.

She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Lantin kissed her neck awhile longer before moving his head away. He smiled when she did, knowing sue felt better. "why don't you come back to my place." he said flirtatiously. "You could stay with me. My house is way too big for me alone." it was true. He had four bedrooms in the small mansion of the house he inherited from his parents. "They are refusing to send me on foriegn missions until they... Well they are waiting on some information on my power to come back, so I can help you rIse your son." lantin said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:03 pm

"Thankyou....I dont know what to say," Raven whispered as she hugged Lantin.

She hugged him tighter and laid her head on his shoulder.

"No one's ever been this kind to me before...i'm not quite sure how to react...."

"I'm sorry if this is awkard..." she said, realized she was wearing nothing but underclothes and was pressed up against him in a tight hug.

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Lantin laughed. "Its quiet alright." He said as he held her tight. "Its just....I hate to see people alone in this world, despite it being my job to end life. Parharps I'm just trying to make up for it." He shook his head. "OR maybe I just like the idea of living with someone so beautiful." He laughed to himself. He would help her gain citizenship and help raise her child. He made more then enough, even on the inactive roaster to support all three and live comfortably doing so. He leaned aack slightly to look her in the eyes. "Forgive me for this." He said as he emotions took control of his body. He leaned in and gently kissed ehr lips, the way someone would kiss a lover.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Raven blushed, and gently kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Lantin could sense her suprise. And why should't she be, being kissed by a man she hardly knew. But when she kissed back, Lantin smiled. He kissed her for a while longer before pulling back slowly, letting their lips part. "Why don't we get dried off and I'll take you to your new home." Lantin said, hugging her once more.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:46 pm

"Alright," Raven said softly.

Raven stepped out of the water and dried herself out with a towel.

She put the rest of her clothes back on, and strapped Akihiko to her back.

She turned back and looked at Lantin.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Lantin stepped out of the water and dried off as well. He watched Raven dress as he dressed himself, avoiding letting her see his front until his pants were on. All of the close pysical contact had casued his manhood to grow. He slipped his pants, shirt nad jacket on and picked up his scythe, bowing his head at the manshift grave markers. He turned to Rave and smiled. "Ready to go?" He said and started to walked back towards the village with Raven. They walked until they came to a small mansion like house. "This is my place, and your new home." He said and went to unlock the door.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Raven's eyes widened.
'Woah...this house is huge..' she thought.

Akihiko started whimpering again. He was hungry.

"Uh....do you have any milk that I could give to him?" Raven asked. She had recently run out of it herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

emotionless(Rav/xeno) M
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next