Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

emotionless(Rav/xeno) M

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

emotionless(Rav/xeno) M Empty
PostSubject: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:50 am

Lantin walked the streets of Suna, his scythe gleaming the sun off its blade on his back. The shinobi kicked up sand that covered the streets as he walked. It was suprisingly cool for this time of year. Not that he minded. If his home lacked anything, it was a cool day. He looked around at the people passing by and sighed. He face barely little emotion. The blade of his scythe started to glow a gently blue as he walked nad he was forced to crack a smile. "What a lovly day." He whispered.

Last edited by Xeno on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Raven walked through the streets of Suna, with her baby safely strapped to her back.

She looked up at the sky, glaring at the sun. She knew it was a relatively cool day in Suna, but it still seemed quite hot to her.
She sighed, and continued walking. Her black neko ears felt warm to the touch, probably because the color absorbed much more heat than the rest of the colors on her.

Raven looked around and saw someone with a glowing scythe. She looked at it, wondering how it glowed. It interested her greatly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:57 pm

As Lantin looked around, he noticed the mother and baby. The mother was looking over at him, or rather, at what he was carrying. Well, atleast this may break up the boredom of the day. "Excuse me." Lantin said, "You aren't from around here are you. You don't dress like your from the village and I sure don't know of any residence with cat ears." Lantin said. "My name is Lantin Fujarii, jounin of the hidden Sand. Would you care for me to show you around my humble home."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:16 pm

"Thankyou, that is very kind of you," Raven said, bowing respectively.

Looking at the ninja gave her a slight twinge of pain. Raven remembered when she herself was a ninja...but she had left that all behind to get away from bad memories.
She shook her head slightly to clear the memories away.

"I would like that very much, this village is confusing to me..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:51 pm

"Then follow me." Lantin smiled slightly and led the mother through town. "First rule in this place is to stop every so often to drink." Lantin said nad pointed to a cafe. "It keeps prices down because people generally come to the same place multiple times a day to eat and drink and keep from getting dehydrated." Lantin explained. He opened the door to the cafe. "This is a personal favorite of mine."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 am

"Thankyou," Raven said, entering the cafe.

She looked around at all the different people, and smiled. She was lucky that Lantin was helping her, because she probably wouldnt have found this place or anything else very helpful on her own. She didnt have a good sense of direction either.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 am

Lantin held the door for the woman and then entered himself. The waitress greeted Lantin and brought him to his usual table nearest the window. He sat down with the mother and offered her a menu. "By the way, I never caught your name." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Raven smiled, taking the menu.

"My name is Raven....and this is Akihiko," she said, motioning to her baby.

Raven took the baby off of her back and sat him on her lap.

Akihiko opened his eyes slowly, waking up from a long nap. His neko ears perked up.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Lantin took out his scythe from its holster and leaned it against the wallop. It wasn't very pleasure to sit down with it on. He lifted the menu and scanned it quickly before deciding on a platevof dumplings and water. He placed his menu down, and waited for raven to decide. His scythe has ended glowing since he had let go of it.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Raven decided on some onigiri with bits of chicken in it, and water.
For her baby she pulled out an empty bottle and ordered some milk.

After the waiter walked away, Raven sighed.
Akihiko started to cry, wanting a bottle.

"Shh...Shh...your milk is coming soon," Raven murmered to the baby, cradling him. It didnt do much, he continued to cry.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Lantin smiled at the child. It was amazing that everyone started that small and helpless. Even the Kages. Lantin couldn't help but giggle. "He must be quiet a handfull." He said cheerfully. He could hear the other patrions however, not being so pleasent. They were not happy that their quiet meal was being ruined by a screaming baby.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Raven's neko ears flattened as she looked with embarassment at the people glaring at her.

"He's usually not this loud. He hasnt had anything for a long time....I dont blame him either..."

Finally the waiter came back with their drinks.
Raven filled up Akihiko's bottle with milk and the baby quieted, sucking on the bottle.

Raven smiled lovingly down at Akihiko. She loved her baby. He was the whole world to her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Lantin sighed and reached ver grabbing his scythe as he listened to the people make nasty comments. The scythe started to glow a light red and Lantin began to came down. The Scythe ate away his anger. He let out a light sigh nad released his weapon when the baby began to drink. "I'm sorry Raven. People from the village usually aren't so rude." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:02 am

"Its...its alright....I'm used to it anyway. Nekos are largely discriminated against where i come from, so im used to this sort of thing...."

Her tail twitched as she glared at the people insulting her and her baby. Insulting her was one thing, and she could usually keep her cool about it. But insulting her baby was a different thing entirely.

Raven growled lightly, before sighing.

Raven looked back at Lantin, and saw how he had used his scythe. It still was very interesting to her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:11 am

The owner saw what was going out and helped to quiet the customers. Lantin started to drink his water as he looked around at the people. At any other time, he would have gotten up and flashed his head band and that would have been the end of it, but not when he was with a mother and child. He didn't want to risk a fight that would get eithe for them injuried. The food came soon afterward. " Lets eat." Lantin said, his usual smile returning.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Raven smiled and began to eat her food. It was pretty good.

Akihiko finished his bottle and yawned, starting to fall alseep on Raven's lap.

Raven smiled, watching her tiny baby.

She took a sip of water and continued to eat, her mind on other things.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Lantin could tellshe was confused by what he had done. "Raven, I would like to show you something." He placed his hand against his scythe. "This is the scythe of emotion. A very powerful heirloom left to me by my late mother and father. It has the power to actually pull emotions out of a person's very heart for a short time." Lantin explained. "The on;y problem is that it also always needs to feed and when it being held or carried it feeds on a random emotion of the weilder. Its usually either sorrow or anger."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Raven's eyes widened a bit.
"Thats very....remarkable," Raven murmered.

She finished her food and set her plate back down on the table.

Standing up, Raven sighed. "Thank you for showing me this place," she said. "I need to find a hotel or something now.....I'll see you later, I guess...."
She paid for her food and then strapped Akihiko to her back, heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:05 am

Lantin smiled and waved goodbye as she left the cafe. He leaned back in the chair and sighed. He wondered if he would see her again. Probably, but it was a rather large village. He stood up, payed for his food and left. He walked the streets for a while. It was just past midday, and had gotten a lot hotter out. "I hope Raven for a hotel soon." he whispered as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:56 am

The next day, Raven was slowly walking through the village again, headed to the cafe Lantin had showed her the previous day.

She had managed to find a pretty nice hotel to stay in for a while.

Raven walked into the cafe and sat down, rubbing her temples. Akihiko had woken her up at 2 in the morning to be fed, and she hadnt been able to sleep the rest of the night.

She ordered a coffee, hoping that the caffeine would help her a bit.

She took Akihiko off of her back and sat him on her lap.

As the waiter walked away, Raven leaned back on the booth seat she had taken and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:24 am

Lantin walked into the cafe shortly after Raven, though he didn't notice her when he entered. He sat down at a table near Raven and sighed as he took a food pill out of his pocket and tossed it in his mouth. "Much better." he whispered and waited for a waiter to take his order
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:50 pm

It wasn't until after the waiter came back with her coffee that Raven finally noticed Lantin.

She smiled, and waved at him, her neko ears perking up.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Lantin smiled and yawned and stood up, walking over to sit with hte Neko. That is until a man who had been in the Cafe yesterday walked up to Raven's table. He looked rather annoied at her. 'Listen real good outsider, you keep that damn baby quiet, or I'll throw you ou...." The man stopped mid sentence as he felt the cold steel of Lantin's scythe touch his throat. "I would suggest you pay for anything this mother wants to eat and drink, nad then beg her for her forgiveness." Lantin said. The blade of his scythe glowing a faded red as it fed on his anger. The man nodded, scared stiff.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:26 am

Raven's ears had flattened when the man threatened her, and a slightly hurt look came into her eyes. She looked from the man and then to Lantin, then back again.

"I.....u-um...." Raven blinked, unsure of what to say. She was naturally very shy when it came to these things.....

She had already ordered as well.

Akihiko started to whimper, sensing the hurt feelings the man had brought to Raven.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:30 am

Lantin removed the scythe from the mans throat. The man bowed quickly and placed money on the table to pay for Raven. Then he ran off. Lantin sighed and shook his head. "I'm very sorry about that Raven." Lantin said. "May I sit with you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: emotionless(Rav/xeno) M   emotionless(Rav/xeno) M I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

emotionless(Rav/xeno) M
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next