Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) Empty
PostSubject: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:48 pm

((I think Akihiko would be a ninja. Emi too....))
It had been many years since the birth of Raven and Lantins daughter, Emi.
Everything was good.

Emi skipped along the streets of suna, her ears perked up.
She was smiling.
She was on her way home. In her hand she carried a basket of groceries.
Finally, she reached the house.
"I'm home," she called, opening the door.

Almost instantly, she was shielding her eyes. She had walked in on a kissing scene between her parents.
A second later, Raven yelped and jumped up,
her face bright red.

".....that was awkward," Emi commented.
"sorry hon," raven giggled.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:58 pm

Aihiko had been following behind his younger sister. He wasn't in the same carefree mood that she was in. He had plenty on his mind as was barely watching were he was walking. His twin sickles on his back gently clanged together as he walked. As Emi entered the house, Akihiko followed, still not paying attention and bumped into her back when she staopped at the sight of her parents. "Hey sis, why'd you stop for." He said and looked over at his blushing mother.

Lantin shook his head and smiled. "C'mon dear, the kids don't want to see the tw of us being romantic." He laughed nad took Raven's hand and gently led her away with him to were they could have some privacy.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:09 am

"Oh....oh god....they're going to...oh god..." Emi mumbled, as Lantin led Raven off.
She fell on her back, pretending to faint.
"I'm dying," she said, with a mixture of humour, sarcasticness, and disgust.
A second later, and she jumped up again.
"big brother...you look distant. Something wrong?"
Emi really loved her big brother. She was a bit worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:31 am

Akihiko laughed at his sister's proformance, trying hard to not think of what his parents do when they are alone. He pulled the two sickle out from his back and took off his shoes. "I'm fine." He said, shaking away his eariler concerns. "You worry too much." He laughed and started wakjing to the war room to pull away with weapons. "So is that guy....whats his name, majisomething. Is he is hitting on you."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 am

Emi's face turned pink.
"His name is Majisu, and....no, it's called flirting, brother," she said.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:23 pm

"Right. Whatever. Just be careful around those boys that are flirting with you. I've seen the way they look at you." He said and entered the warroom. He walked over the his father's scythe, staring at hte blade in wonder. He knelt down and placed his Sickle on the weall under it, and stood up, now heading for the kitchen. "You hungry sis."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:47 pm

"A little....can you make sushi, please?" Emi looked up with puppy eyes at her big brother.
"You make great sushi."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:46 pm

"OH fine." Akihiko said and entered the kitchen and pened the frige, pulling at fish and rice and and seaweed to make the sushi. After a while of slicing and preparing he called for his sister. "Lunch is ready." HE said, as he put a plate full of salmon rolls on the table.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:21 pm

"Thankyou!" Emi squeaked, hugging him.
She took a plate and began eating the sushi.
"Mmm..." being a neko, she loved sushi, mainly because of the fish.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Akihiko took a plate as well and started to eat. Then he looked over at his sister. "Sis, can I ask you something...?" He said. He wanted to ask something that has been on his mind the whole day and for weeks now. But how could he ask
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 pm

"Uh.. Yeah," Emi mumbled, in-between bites of sushi.
She wondered what it was he had to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:36 pm

"I ummm..." AKihiko began trying to explain his thoughts. He could tell he was...different then his father and sister, but not his mother. He could just feel that. But how to ask. As he thought, the idea became more andd more difficult to voice. "Sis, do you think I'm adopted." He whispered after awhile
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Emi blinked.
"No! That's stupid, where'd you get an idea like that?" she asked, wondering what was going through his head.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:23 pm

"I just...nevermind" He said and leaned back in his chair looking at the ceiling. He could just tell he was different. somehow, he just knew.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 pm

"O.k..... " Emi mumbled. Suddenly, she got an idea to try and cheer her brother up.
She had been starting to develop strange....influences when it came to emotion.
She could make someone laugh out loud if she touched their arm and concentrated. She wondered if she could cheer him up.
Emi walked up to him, and touched his arm, not saying anything.
She concentrated her chakra, trying to lighten his mood a bit.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:14 pm

AKihiko moved his arm away from her hand. He knew what she was tryig to do. "Nice try little sis, but I've seen that trick from dad. I'd rather not have my emotions played with." He said and a slight smile broke out on his face.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:54 pm

"Oh...ok," Emi said, deflating.
Her neko ears went down.

Suddenly, there was a knocking at the door.
Emi walked out of the room, and opened it a little.

Standing outside was Majisu. ((Majisu has chin-length brown hair, and amber-colored eyes. He's slightly shorter than Akihiko))
"Umm....hi," Emi said softly, her cheeks slightly pink.

Majisu smiled.
"Hey Em," he replied. "Would you take a walk with me?" he asked, almost sounding nervous.

"Um...sure," emi mumbled. "...Just a second."
She ran back into the lving room, over to Akihiko.
"Hey, big brother..I'm going for a walk with Majisu, 'Kay?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:21 pm

"A walk..." Akihiko brotherly instincts to protect his younger sister kicked on at full blast. "Sure thats fine. BE safe." He said, knowing she would be. AS she walked away, he got up and entered the war room and grabbed his sickles and headed out after them, sticking to rooftops and shadows to remain unseen.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Majisu and Emi walked slowly, talking for a while.

Their fingers were laced.
Majisu was Emi's boyfriend. She hadnt told anyone, not Akihiko, or even her parents. Emi was scared of what they would think.

As the sun began to set, Emi stopped.
"I have to go home now," she said softly.
"Alright," Majisu whispered. He kissed her softly.

They kissed for a minute, then parted.
"I'll see ya later," Emi said, waving as she walked away.

Majisu nodded, then walked away as well, headed to his house.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:36 am

Akihiko hurried home when he was sure his sister was safe. He had little trust for men arou d his sister after hearing how his kind, nekos, were sold as slaves, servants, and prostitutes. She dashed back home and put us weapons away and fell down on the couch before his sister returned .
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:15 am

Emi walked back quickly, opening the door.
"I'm home," she called. Her cheeks were flushed from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:31 am

"Welcome back." He said as he looked up at her. He could she her face was still red from what he had witnessed. "Something happened while you we're out. Your face is all red." He said innocently. He got up from the couch and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:14 pm

"Huh? I-I dont know what you're talking about," Emi squeaked.
"We went for a walk, talked a bit, and then he went home."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:05 pm

"Your an aweful lier." Akihiko said and yawned again. He was tired from following his sister around, making sure nothing happened to her. "Well at least you found a guy that likes you. Girls just think I'm strange looking."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:18 pm

"Pfft that's silly. I think you look cute," Emi said. "You've got moms eyes, which is great, pale skin, and jet black hair, girls should like that.......oh, you mean the cat ears, don't you? Yeah, they don't really look good on guys...hmmm..."
Emi tapped her chin in thought.
"Have you ever tried crossdressing?" she asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next