Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xeno the shadow warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

Xeno the shadow warrior Empty
PostSubject: Xeno the shadow warrior   Xeno the shadow warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:20 am

Name: Xeno (no memory of his last name)

Birthday: 10/11

Jounin

Looks:
Spoiler:
Village: N/A (destroyed)

Element: (Genins may have only one element. Powerful Chuunin or Jounin are allowed TWO elements. If the element is not Fire, Water, Wind, Earth or Lightning, it needs a Kekkei Genkai.) fire

Specialty: (Maximum is two specialties.) Swordplay and hunting

Personality: (Minimum two sentences.) Xeno is untrusting, uncaring, and unkind to everyone he does not know or is friends with. The few the Xeno does trust, he is kind towards and would protect them with his life.

History: (Minimum two sentences) Xeno's home, family, and way of life were all destroyed when he was a boy. Most memories of his past are gone, including his own clan's name. Xeno's only memory of his home is his fathers sword, and the masked face of the man who destoryed his life

RP Sample: "You keep asking me if i remember, but I know you remember it all, why can't you just tell me about them." Xeno whispers silently, as he stared at the ruins of his village. "I'll kill you, but first you'll tell me why."

Relations: When Xeno's home was destoryed so too was his family, leaving him an orphan

Goals: (If any) To find the man that cause the destruction of his village and his people

Dislikes: (optional)

Other Notes: (optional):

Last edited by Xeno on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

Xeno the shadow warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xeno the shadow warrior   Xeno the shadow warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:31 am

Approved ^&^
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/

Xeno the shadow warrior
Page 1 of 1