Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:20 pm

It hurt so much when she squeezed but it was worth it if it meant supporting her. It got much easier to especially after he lost feeling in his hand. Kage wandered when the baby would finally come out.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:24 pm

She did scream as the babies head slowly came out and then the whole tiny thing and that was not the end, another head....she..she was having twins! She screeched in pain again and the other baby came out. She was lost and fell uncontious for a couple minutes before awaking. "B..babies where are..I wanna hold" she said quickly as her vison returned.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Kage managed to bring both of them with his one working arm. “Here they are. One boy and a girl.” He told her. He brought then closer for her to see them. They looked almost normal aside from the already sharp teeth growing and the claws growing from their hands and feet.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:40 pm

Ghetorix smiled and her heart warmed at the sight and she immediately took them into her arms. They snuggled there way into her bosom and soon started to suck and nip at her breasts. She gave a slight moan at the strange sensation and looked at kage embarrased as she fed her babies.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Kage just smiled back watching the breast feeding even though it made her embarrassed. “We still didn’t think of names yet haven’t we” He said with a little happy laugh. He was now a father after all.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:07 pm

"Well a couple of names from my old village for the boy was.. Ermm how to pronounce...K..Krueger ..."she said smiling, she liked the name alot and wondered what he would surgest. She had no idea for a girl though not at all.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:16 pm

“Krueger? That sounds like a nice name” He said then looking at the baby girl. “Maybe we could name her Izumi?” He then suggested. The girl was a tad bit smaller than the boy for some reason but that didn’t mean she was going to drink any less.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:24 pm

"That sounds nice...little Krueger and Izumi hehe" she laughed and then redden the little girl sure was sucking at her breast taking in more milk that her son. She didnt mine it was quite reliving nos that here breasts were slightly less swollen. She lifted then both off and into a babaric style crib where they begand to sleep peacefully. Her nipples still leaking milk.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:30 pm

The proud father sat at the bedside now that the little ones were asleep. They were exceedingly cute, mostly because they were babies. But now that they asleep he could tend to his still crushed hand from before. He couldn’t move it from the wrist down which wasn’t a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Ghetorix herself felt realy tired and soon drifted off into a soft sleep of her own, finaly relaxing after a week on paid but it was worth it...totally worth it. She drifted though dreams of being with kage and her children. Hunting teaching them how to survive, to hunt, to kill. She awoke some time later,metting up and looking about.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:23 am

The kids were crying and that’s what woke her up. Kage was busy trying to hold them and bounce them around on his shoulders gently. He was hoping he could quite them before she woke up from the crying but it was too late. “Sorry, you weren’t able to sleep.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:28 pm

She watched him try in vain to stop them crying and smiled, he was hopeless at it besides being bounced wasnt what they wanted. "Here" she said getting up and taking them before sitting down and putting their lips to here bossom. "See they where hungry" she giggled which was unlike her but they sure drank alot. She sure produced alot so it was fine. They were growing and fast. SE hoped they would grow at a accelerated speed like the pregnancy was. She put them back into their crib before looking at kage " so what do you want to do honey" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Kage laid back down on the bed so that he was right next to her. “I don't know. Maybe we could just snuggle for a while?” He suggested with a smile. (sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:09 pm

"Oh is that all you have in mind" rix said with a nice smile as she leant in closer to her mate, wrapping her arms around him. Her head snuggling into his strong and toned chest. She began tracing a nail over his stomach lightly to give him goosebumps.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:21 pm

The goosebumps came up from his back but they were of the good sort. “Well, if you want to do something more then I wouldn't mind” He said back.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:25 pm

"Why what did you have in mind?" She played the innocent card before her hand trailed down his nude form and onto his dick. Gripping sharply to get him attention but not so as to hurt, she looked into his eyes. "Don't want to have more babies do you" smiling she wondered how they could do it properly without the chance of getting pregnant again.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Despite the way she was treating his dick it still hardened in her hand. He held in the urge to moan out a bit and looked at her. They could always do anal again but he wasn't sure if she would be up for it because of the way he treated her the last time they did it. “I not really sure” He lied.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:41 pm

"You want to do it in my ass, dont you" Ghetorix smirked and gripped hard for a split second on his already hard penis. She then started to run and play with his big hard member beginning to pump the shaft up and down. Rubbing the head with her thumb, she ofcourse had no idea about a blowjob or any other sexual activity besides normal sex and anal.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:45 pm

“Well...I guess we could if you want” He said with a red blush forming. “But to make it better we might want to get my dick all slipperary.” He told her not having said that the first time they did it. He still felt bad about that particular day.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:54 pm

"Say you want it and ill do anything for you" she teased her mate, loving it . Looking up at him confused while still stroking the shaft, hands going Down to caress his Balls. "What do you mean make it slippery...how will I do that?" She asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:57 pm

“Well they sometimes sell stuff at stores but licking it also does the trick...but you have to lick it if you don't want to. It just make the anal better but you can still do it without.” He started to explain a bit. It was kind of weird having to explain out all of this pervy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:04 pm

"Stores?" She asked very curious as she slowly moved down his body so that her head was over his cock, her she breathed onto it. Before hesitantly sticking out her tongue and giving it a long lick from the base to the tip. "Like this" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Kage started to moan as her tongue played with his thing. “Yes just like that.” He said filled with pleasure already. He then remembered that he had to keep his voice down. He didn't want the kids to wake up again.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Ghetorix loved his moan it made him seem so unprotected and cute, so she continued to lick with her tongue. Like she was grooming herself as a warpwolf. She looked at his lovely balls and finally gave in. Dropping her head down she licked his balls and sucked on the salty sack. Taking one testicle into her mouth, sucking and biting softly. It was so good.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:55 pm

He just kept moaning and moaning. For her first time she was doing quite well. If she kept this up he was going to burst out earlier then usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next