Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Ghetorix was still in her corner as he woke up, she had stopped crying a while back but all could tell that she had Been. Her face was red raw from it, she was just quiet and looked at Him. Waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:56 pm

He looked at her saddened face making him feel all the worse. After a few long seconds of silence, he finally spoke, “I’m…I’m sorry” He said looking away in guilt. He stood back up though rather difficultly and started to limb to the entrance. He already ruined her life, there was no point in staying and making it worse.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:05 pm

"S..s...stay" ghetirix spoke softly and voice quivering unlike her normal confident self she dint want him to go, at all. She meant he did somthing...to her but he wasnt the same it was like. Like..she.Dont but one thing was that she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:09 pm

He stopped and turned back to her. “I don’t want to hurt you again and I don’t think I can control myself anymore.” He told her. He loved her back and that was the reason he needed to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:13 pm

"P.please..."she begged, once he explained she was sure it would be okay...they..they could be together...raise the young she was sure to have. She didnt know but she could feel it , she was destined to be with this man.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:27 pm

For some reason he just couldn’t turn her down. He started to limb back to her. “Are you sure?” He said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:31 pm

She only nodded back in an innocent and defenceless way and opened her arms. Wanting him in her arms to hold....to just hold....
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:42 pm

He went all the way to her, knelt, and then held her in both his demented arm (cause it never did go away) and his regular arm. “I’m so sorry Ghetorix” He whispered crying himself.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:56 pm

"B...back...sorry" Ghetorix said and began to weep and cry herself, in happyness that he choose to stay with her. She didnt care about his arm or that he was a monster. They were both monsters and she wondered what monster would be their child. She didnt care..
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:10 pm

“It’s alright. I caused you pain, I least I could do is get some too” He told her back.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Ghetorix smiled happily, holding him gently and nuzzled his neck lightly. She then felt weird as anything her head felt dizzy and the room began to spin. Her stomach hurt and she began to sweat..."kage...me ...dont no good " she managed to say, dam this fucking language barrier.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:58 pm

“What’s wrong?” He said worried. She was sweating; she must have been in pain somehow. The only problem was he didn’t know what to do.

(Is she having it now!? I was more thinking in after a week past Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Ghetorix was like that for a week, her belly slowly swelling and becoming round. She didnt get better but stayed the same anyone could guess what was happening but this fast was...was..weird to say the least . All through this she was dependant on kage to take care of her.

(Yes but side effects for having it that quite)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Kage took care of her every day making sure she got good rest. He would go out to hunt for her since she couldn’t herself. For some reason or another he was able to consume raw meat just like her which he suspected was due to his constant transformations. He came back one day with a whole dear. “I’m back.” He told her. “How do you feel?”
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:20 pm

"Yes I'm feeling better the pain has gone away" ghetorix told her mate kage, her grammar and language had gotten better since she had been spending time with him learning. Through the pain, she smiled loving how they spent their time togther. "This...baby..ours why do you think that..that this is happening so fast?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:23 pm

“Well I’m not actually sure. It could be my DNA constantly changing that did it.” Kage said sitting next to her. “I wander what kind of name we should give our baby.”
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:37 pm

"DNA?" She asked at first very confused, she did not know all the science or anything, she was babaric but then her thoughts turned to a name. "But..but we don't know wheather it will be a girl or boy" she questioned sadly.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:40 pm

“Yeah I guess your right there” He said before looking into her eyes lovingly. “I was kind of afraid to say this before but… I love you Ghetorix.”
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:44 pm

"Why..why afraid? You know..I love you" Ghetorix said back smiling, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "We.. An still think of names...if you want?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:50 pm

“Nah, I’m sure the right name will come at the right time.” He said back to her. He gave her a kiss back. “Are you hungry at all, I got us a nice big deer today. I think there’s enough that I can stay here with you tomorrow.” He then noticed that her breast were getting larger than usual having seen her naked a couple of times. He had to admit that he was sort of becoming more of a nudist around her as well.

(btw I was just think…..TWINS MAWHAHAHA)
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Ghetorix smiled back as he claimed his hunt, he had gotten quite good. She licked her lips before wincing in pain a little as the baby kicked. She also noticed her breasts kept swollen and ocassionaly leaked milk. She had kept that part hidden from kage out of embarrassment. Human emotions had won over the animal in the week.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:58 pm

“Here I’ll go get you a leg” He said walking over to the dear. After a few tugs, one of the hind legs were ripped from the poor dead animal. He brought it back over to her. “Here” He said with a smile. The way he was holding it, it almost looked like a popsicle, one big meat filled popsicle.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:05 pm

"It looks so tasty" she commented licking her lips and taking it. Since she fell pregnant her appatite had almost doubled and she devoured the leg with razor shark teeth and fangs. That was until she had a spasm and gasped. Groaning loudly the fur on the bed got soaked as her water broke.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Kage’s eyes opened wide. He had a pretty good idea what was happening. The baby was coming. He quickly brought the rest of the dear over to use it as a large pillow to prop herself up with. He was nervous. He never done this type of thing before. He took his hand out to her. “When it hurts I want you to squeeze as hard as you can” He told her hoping this would help her through it.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Ghetorix did what he said and everytime a contraption came she squeezed his hand hard, not knowing and forgetting her own strength. She did it over and over, her breathing becoming ragged and she began to feel dizzy again. She tried desperate to muffle her screams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next