Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Ghetorix pulled with her teeth and finally let go off his ball with a plop and looked back up to her moaning mate. She went back up and started licking his head paying attention to under it. "Shall..shall I take it in my mouth?." She asked
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:11 pm

“Yes” He said getting caught in the moment only to catch himself. “That is if you want to” He added a few seconds later. It felt so good that he might just cum in her mouth if she put it in there.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:21 pm

She blinked in surprise at his eagerness but complied and opened her mouth taking the head in, lips coiling around under the head. She had the urge to go deeper and pushed down trying to swallow the thing. All the while her tongue whirled around.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:30 pm

He couldn't help it. He started moaning so loud it almost soundly like screaming. Her mouth was just feeling too good. “Ghetorix...I'm...going to cum.” He managed to say but far to late for her to get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Ghetorix didnt even had chance to swallow at the bitter tasting, yet satifying seed blasted into her mouth. It tasted great as it splattered her tongue. She pulled away out of instict and it went over her face some on her cheek with most hanging off her chin. She gulped what she could down and licked it off her face and boobs.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:44 pm

He looked at her all cum covered with his seed. “Sorry I didn't warn you earlier.” He said. Ghetorix did look sexier with his cum on her though. “Do you want to go one to the anal now or do you want to stop” Kage then asked.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Ghetorix didnt reply and just turned and kneeled like she was praying to some god with her ass in the air. Wagging it like the dog she was. "Do you want it" she may have been thinking about him doing her ass for a while.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:16 pm

“Yes please” He said nicely but maneuvering his part into her small hole. He tried his best to go slowly into her unlike last time where he was more forceful. “How does it feel?” He asked as her tight warm ass cuddled his cock.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:30 pm

She gasped as he spread her ass open slowly slipping the head into her, it was long before he pushed in balls deep. "It feels, good...is their anymore perverted stuff you want!" She breathed wanting to know if they're was other things shes didnt know about so when he came in her ass they could do other stuff. Man her hormones were screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:37 pm

“Well I guess there is a few more things but let's finish this first.” He said starting to thrusting inside of her. He hoped that his moment was filling her up with pleasure as much as it was with him. “Your ass feels so good Ghetorix.”
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:43 pm

"My ass feels, good too!" She exclaimed wanting to try somthing. She tightened her butt as much as she could clamping her cheeks togther and her anal walls onto his cock. Wanting him feel good.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Since he came only a minute ago he had plenty of time of just pump her ass. He hoped that this would make her cum as well. Just to play a little more, he reached down to her nipples and he started to rub them around.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:58 pm

"No..ahh not my nipples! They're realy sensitive" she groaned in pleasure, not to mention if he started squeezing theyre start leaking milk. But it felt so good having her ass spread wide a d her tuts clamped down on. If he kept this up shell come firm having her ass pounded.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:49 am

Despite her cries Kage kept playing around with her nipples. He know started to moan getting into a pattern as he kept thrusting into her. The babies were surprisingly still sleeping though all the noises their parents were making.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:08 am

Ghetorix bit her lip cutely in effort to stop her moans, it didnt work at all just making a very loud and sexy groan. Her ass was on fire with pleasure and the way he find led her breasts, they were leaking milk. She climaxed fast and hard, back aching in the bliss. Sending juices all over ass clamping down on his cock.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:56 pm

When her ass clamped down it made Kage cum inside of her ass. His meat sprayed his seed all over the insides of her ass. He started to catch his own breath again after a nice session of fucking. Slowly he took out his penis causing her ass to leak out his cum. Kage then feel back down on the bed to relax. “That was wonderful Ghetorix” He said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:02 pm

"your always so good" she cowed as he pulled out of her ass lovingly, cum dripping out and burning her insides. "she cuddled up to him. "so what was these other perveted and sexy things you wanted to do" they ight as well do it now becuase if the babies grew at such a rate they soon wont have chance.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:08 pm

“Could we maybe do them tomorrow?” He asked wanting to take some sort a break. He didn't think the kids would grow up that fast (a mistake he will soon realize). Kage rolled around so that he was looking straight into her loving eyes. The smell of his jeez was all over her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:15 pm

she was his and he was every day marking her with his scent. she was saddened that he didnt want to do anymore but didnt say anything. her predator eyes stared back at him "atleast tell me what you wanted to do so i can look forward to it" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:21 pm

He could tell that she was just a little saddened by his reply. What the hell why not just continue for her sake. “Well, there was doing it with feet, doing it with your breasts, then there was me playing with your pussy. There's also you playing with my own ass. I heard guys can enjoy it as much as girls.” He explained. “I guess I could do one more round with you. Out of the things I said, which one do you want to try?” He asked giving her a choice.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:31 pm

"Feet? What do you do with feet...in that way? " she asked confused "and play with my pussy, have we not already mated?" She was so confused trying to work out these things, the breast one she easily knew but..."please can we try both" she begged with puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:35 pm

“Well okay.” He said standing back up. “I just came a few seconds ago so I think I'll play with your pussy first.” With that he lean down to get a closer look at her wet pussy. He breathed on it a little bit. He never actually did this before but there was a first time for everything. He stuck his tongue out and started to lick around.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:45 pm

She shivered at his it breath hitting her snatch, she was already still wet from cumming and climaxing. And when he licked her she moaned feeling different. " your..your..not Surposed to ahhhh" she squealed as his tongue touched her clit.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Kage was about to stop until he heard the moan at the end. That was when he knew he was doing alright. He keep licking around still finally he tried his best to push his tounge inside of her. While that happened he reached his finger to play around with her clit some more. Kage hoped that her cute, sexy moaning would continue.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Her moaning did continue as she felt the weird sensation of his tongue enter her, it snakes around inside her very unlike his hard cock. She but her lip and moaned hard as he played with her clit. Her leg tensed and relaxed moving wildly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)   Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Rising (Bird & Sharky Private Mature)
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next