Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Akihko spun and with a well timed upewards stike, sliced ooff the chains that bound his sister before turning back to deal with the slaver ex boyfriend. Magisu was on his knees, curseing nad screaming, holding the stump where his hand had been. Akihko walked towards him nad placed the sickle around the back of his neck. "Hoe dare you try to make my sister your profit and slave. To make my sister a whore. Youdont deserve mercy." Akihiko growled and lifted the blade away. And sighed. He brought the handle down on Magisu's spine, knocking him out cold. He would let the village's shinobi deal with him.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:05 am

Emi sank to the ground, her head in her hands.
She began to whimper. The whimpering turned into crying, and the crying turned to full-out sobbing.

She couldn't believe she ha been so stupid. She thought Majisu had cared about her.

It hurt so badly to know he would have sold her.

She curled into a ball on the ground, getting dirt into her hair, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Akihiko ran over to his sister, stabbing his blades into the ground. He lifted her out of the sand and hugged her, letting her cry on his shoulder. "Shhhh, it's ok, I'm here for you." He whispered to her and kissed the top of her in a very brotherly way
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:50 pm

"Is it really?" Emi mumbled into his shoulder, her voice slightly muffled.

She hugged her brother tightly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:40 pm

The shinobi that had found Akihiko laying in the village enterence, and had followed him back lifted the slavers limp body and took off, heading the criminal to his new home inside a cell. Akihiko nodded and hugged his sister tight. He gently lifted her too her feet and headed inside the house. "Mom, Dad. Come here. Emi needs you." He called out.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:30 pm

At the sound of Akihiko's voice, Raven was there in the blink of an eye.

Then she saw them.

"Akihiko? Emi? What happened?" she asked, her ears flattened and her eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:36 am

She was attacked by a slaver who was pretending to be her boyfriend." He said s he held his sister. Lantin came into the room after his wife. 'I'll send word to a friend how has been hunting down these neko slaver rings. In he meantime, Akihiko take your sister to her room. Your mother and I will be up later'. Akihiko nodded and led his sister up to her room and sat on the bed with her.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:15 am

Raven hissed, her ears flattening even more.

'Im going to kill him. I'm not joking. I'm going to kill him," she snarled, meaning Majisu.

She was beyond furious. She was like...a big giant ball of rage with cat ears.

She started twiddling her fingers, her face emotionless, with a dark aura surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:32 am

Lantin put his arms around her wife's waist. Her gently kissed her, calming her emotions down. "It seems as if our young Akihiko took care of it. I think it would be best to make sure our daughter is ok" he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:26 am

Raven pushed Lantin away gently.
"How can you be so calm about this?!" she whispered.
She felt a bit shocked. And it made her angry he didn't seem more concerned.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:03 am

"Because I'm calm about everyone." Lantin said calmly. "Besides, I'll talk to the guards at the prison. He will never see the light of say again. The interrogator will be having a good day today." With that, he turned to check on his daughter
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Raven didn't move, looking at the floor as Lantin went to Emi's room.

She couldn't believe it. She had always known that Lantin was calm around trouble but this...this seemed to stick out by far.

Maybe it was because he wasn't a neko. Could he understand what an experience it was like? She doubted it.
But then again, raven was probably thinking irrationally and had skewed her thoughts. That tended to happen when she was upset.

Emi was curled up on her bed, her face buried in her pillow. She had told Akihiko to leave, but she didn't actually know if he was still in the room or not, since she was too absorbed in her feelings and whimpering.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:53 pm

(the only reason Lantin is claim is because he knows that they will let Lantin get his hands on MAjisu.)

Akihiko was still sitting on the edge of her bed, keeping an eye on her, and making sure she was ok. He wished he had the power to make her feel better, but sadly that wasn't his family's gifts. He gently placed his hand on her shoulder when Lantin walked in and knelt next to the bed and placed his hand on her cheek. 'Shhh Emi, look at me.' He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:26 pm

(Ohhhh......Razz that makes sense. Raven doesn't know it though...)

Emi looked up at her father, tears in her eyes.

"W-what?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 pm

your safe now, and your brother is back. And he's going to take carteof you and your mother while I head down to the prision and take care of your ex.' Lantin smiled and gently stroked her hair before standing up. He looked over at Akihiko/ your incharge while I'm out. When I get back you can tell us what happened at the oasis.' He said and smirked as Akihiko looked shocked at how he knew where he went.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Emi blinked, wondering what her father was going to do.
And the oasis her father mentioned made her curious.

"Oasis? Brother...what happened?" she asked, her neko ears perking up.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Aihiko smiled nad laughed as his father left the room. "Your ex is gona get the hell beat out of him." Akihko said and sat down next to his sister. "So stop worrying nad being sad. Your safe now." He whispered.

Lantin walked into the weapon room and took his scythe off the wall. 'Dear, I'm heading to the prision to have a word with the young man who tried to sell our daughter."" He said nad the blasde started to glow a faint red. Even if lantoin could hide it, the blade showed his anger
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:13 pm

Raven smiled darkly.

"Make him howl and scream," she purred into Lantin's ear. The dark aura around her was back, and her ears were twitching.

Emi hugged Akihiko. "If you say so," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Lantin could feel the dark aenergies pour out of his wife. "I'll make you howl aand scream tonight." He whispered back to her before pulling her in nad kissing her roughly. Then he parted and leeft the house to go main a slaver.

Akihiko smiled. "C'mon, let go get something to eat." He whispered and stood up. He wanted to help her take her mind off what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:21 pm

"O-okay," Emi mumbled softly, following Akihiko.

"Can you make sushi again?" she asked, giving him puppy eyes. She loved the sushi her brother made.

Raven's face was blushing slightly, and she hummed softly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:25 pm

"Sure sis." He said and took her hand and dragged her to her feet and led her down stair to find there mother, blushing. "Did dad leave." He said. "I'm going to make sushi. Do you want any."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:29 pm

"Yay!" Emi squeaked, following him to the kitchen.

Raven looked up. "Yeah, your dad left, he'll be back in a while," she replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Akihiko nodded to his mother and walked to the kitchen with Emi. He sat her down nad started to make the sushi rolls and pieces. It took a little bit, but soon, Akihko had created a tray of all different types of sushi. He sat the tray on the table and tok the seat next to his sister
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:20 pm

"Thankyou!" Emi mumbled, hugging Akihiko tightly. She looked up at him, her neko ears perked up.

Raven smiled.
"Nice job, sweetheart," she cooed, aww-ing at the cute moment, and probably embarrassing Akihiko.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:50 am

Akihiko tried his best to ignore his mother's comment. "Go ahead and eat sis." He said to his sister, hoping she would stop hugging him for a minute while she ate. "your welcome to some as well mom."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next