Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Raven was not peaceful , having nightmares about Akihiko's father.
They were becoming increasingly common.

Her ears flattened, and she whimpered in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Lantin kept watch over his wife while she slept. Whenever he could feel her draw into nightmare, he would use his power too relax her. When the sun came up, he carefully got out of bed and made his way to the kitchen. He put on a ot of coffee and waited at the table.

Akihiko slowly awoke as the sun beamed into his eyes. As he got up, he remembered his dream. He started to try and brush the sand out of his ears and tail and looked back at the direction of the village.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Emi had gotten out of her bed and went downstairs.

"Goodmorning dad," she murmured sleepily, yawning.
Raven was still in bed.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Good morning Emi, did you sleep well last night." Lantin asked as he watched his daughter drag herself around the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:35 pm

"...I slept alright,"Emi said quietly.
"Dad...where is Akihiko?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:40 am

Lantin sighed. "He's....gone." He said quietly. "He ran out last night and never came back." He explained to his daughter. The a slight smile broke over his face. "But he'll be back Before breakfast is over. C'mon hell your old man fix up breakfast for mom and Akihiko. And us as well." He stood up and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:20 am

"Ok," Emi said, smiling.
She started to fry some eggs in a pan on the stove.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Lantin Took out a pckage of bacon and started to cook it up next to his daughter. He smiled, looking down at her. "So Akihiko told me you have a little boyfriend." Lantin Sid and waited for her to respond
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Emi turned red.
"No I dont," she said, denying it, doing a very poor job.

SHe couldnt believe Akihiko had told Lantin. Oh, he would be in trouble now.

Emi wondered what her father thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Lantin laughed. "Got'cha." HE said adn stroked his daughters hair. "Akihiko hadn't told me anything, but you sure have." He laughed some more. "So, have you two done anything yet?" He asked, now a good a time as ever to give her the 'talk'
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:44 am

Emi's face turned even more bright red.
"No dad, we haven't. this is so, so, so embarrassing"
Her neko ears were flattened as well.

She wondered if he was thinking about giving her "the talk".
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:05 pm

"Well that's good." Lantin sighed. He didn't have his parents so he had no idea how to go about talked to his child about sex, and the the fact that it was her daughter made it worse. He shook his head. "So am I going tomeet this mystery man soon."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:02 pm

"Um...um....maybe," Emi stuttered in response.
She wasn't sure how she felt about Majisu and Lantin meeting.

The thought of Majisu sent Emi into a better mood, and she zoned off, daydreaming about him.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:34 am

Lantin could just feel the feelings of love radiating off his daughter as she tought about her boyfriend. "Just promise me you'll be careful aroud boys." He said and looked down at hte eggs she wwas cooking. "Also, you better stop dadreaming before you burn breakfast." He laughed.

(I'm gonna take control of her boyfriend in the next post if thats alright with you)
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:49 am

((sure Smile that's fine. ))

"Huh? Oh yeah," Emi mumbled looking back at the eggs. She had almost burned them, but managed to save them.

"thanks for reminding me about the eggs," Emi giggled.

She felt almost hyper now, in a happy mood. She was still thinking about Majisu.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:10 am

Your welcome." Lantin said and put his arm over her shoulde rand hugged her quickly.

Akihiko had finnaly made it to the village enterance. But as he walked towards the gate, he notice someone standing there. He was tossing a dagger in the air and catching it steepen his fingers. 'So the overprotective brother returns. You know, you really are a pain. Your sister...well lets say she make me a rich individual. But I beat there is a market foc rich women looking for a little kitty boyfriend. Or slave.' Akihiko glared at the boy, and then recognized him. "Your magi." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:48 pm

((it's Majisu. Well...that's what he told Emi his name was.))

Raven slowly woke up, her stomach growling. She detected the sect of eggs, and slowly got up, yawning and stretching her limbs.

Emi smiled and went back to cooking.

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:38 am

'It majisu, as far you and she knows.' Majisu said and smirked and pointed his dagger at Akihiko and pulled off a chain he had attached to his back. 'Now are you going to be a good kitty. Or am I going to have to scar up your pretty little face.'
Akihiko growled as his claws extended and he reached behind and grabbed his sickles
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Raven slowly walked downstairs, yawning again and waving.
"goodmorning," she said softly.

"Hey mom," Emi squeaked, hugging her.
Raven smiled and returned the hug.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Morning dear. Did you sleep well late night." Lanyard said and hugged and kissed his wife after the two girls finished hugging. "We h hhave breakfast for you..." The doorbell rang. "Emi can you get the door please."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Emi nodded and scampered off towards the livingroom, her neko ears perked up.

She opened the door, ready to greet the person outside.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Outside stood Emi's boyfriend, Majisu. He had a scratch marks long his cheek then still bleed slowly. No fake smile or ruse to keep up. He grabbed his chain and flicked his wrist, sending it wrapping around the girl. 'Your coming with me you stupid cat bitch.'he said and pulled on the chain that bond her arms to her body.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:14 pm

((I'm gonna take control of Majisu for a teensy second in this post))

Emi's ears flattened, her eyes going wide. She hissed, freezing up and not saying anything. A whole bunch of emotions were swirling inside her head.

Majisu looked at her. 'She'll fetch a high price, maybe not so much as a servant but as a whore,' he thought. 'perhaps I'll fuck her first before selling her, it'd cause her less pain in the long run..' but in truth he didn't really care.

Emi hissed again, struggling. For some reason she could form any vocal calls for help. She felt helpless and stupid.

Emi blinked. "Why?" she asked, forming only one word.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:33 pm

'Because neko whores go for thousands a night. And your still young. You will make me rich.' He pulled on the chain. 'But first, I'll be the one who brakes you in.' He pulled out a syringe from his pocket and pulled off the cover.' This veil holds a drug that will make you like a bitch in heat. You will because a sex addict that will make me a rich man.' Majisu moved towards Emi with the needle and was about to stick it in her arm, whena flash of steel and fur came down Olin him and removed the hand holding he syringe. "Not my sister." Akihiko growled. His skin, and hair were covered in blood and buises. Maguey had beaten the hell out of him, and thought he was ready for death.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:10 pm

There were a couple of tears coming out of Emi's eyes.

"Big brother? Your back?"

She was happy to see him, but focused on the matter at hand. Or at least she tried to.

Emi tried wriggling out of the chains, but it wasnt working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)   Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Far From Emotionless (Raven and Xeno)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next