Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private) Empty
PostSubject: That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private)   That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:57 am

Exa was near the land of the Rock village, He dastardly evil mask covering up his face as well his blood red coat. The night was young in the village as many people were sound asleep feeling safe and carefree. Exa was on the hunt to do some horrible deeds, one of which would involve a women of young age that was alone by herself. And Exa planned out exactly what he wished to do with said women as he rubbed his gloved hands together. He had something very special for this lady on this soon to be very horrible evil night for her.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private)   That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:04 pm

An 18-year-old Raven walked happily home, after visiting the Tsuchikage's office with a report.

She had been on a mission that had run slightly late, but she didnt mind.

Raven felt happy, and her neko ears were perked up. Her tail swished around happily as well.

The reason for her happiness was that she had finally been qualified to take the chunin exams, which would be coming up in a few months.

Raven continued on her way, practically floating on a cloud. She had no idea what was going to happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private)   That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:24 pm

Exa noted the girl walking her way back home, He stalked her for a bit and then hoped down for the tree he was on.

He proceed to grabbing Raven's tail and covering her mouth. He held her in place with his brute strength. He smiled under his mask and leaned in close to her ear "You will do as I say if you value your life my sweet." he then wrapped his arm that was once on her mouth to her breast. He squeezed her breast tightly as his other hand continued to hold her tail.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private)   That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Raven hissed.

"Let go of me you masked freak!" she snarled, struggling. She did a good job of masking her fear.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private)   That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:35 pm

Exa only held on tighter "Shush my dear, I will let you go if you do as I say, otherwise I will have to kill you, and we both know that will be bad news." he said into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private)   That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:42 pm

"Yeah, well, from the looks of what your going to do, I'm pretty sure I'd rather die," Raven hissed in reply.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private)   That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Exa sighed and removed the hand that was gripping her breast "stupid bitch. I want my fun." he said as her knocked her over the head, making her unconscious. Once she went limp he simply slugged her over his shoulder and carried her away into the pitch black forest.

He got close to a waterfall after traveling many miles through the dense forest. Exa only smiled under his mask and followed the path up to the waterfall. Water poured over him and his passenger as he passed through it, revealing a rather large cave area. His lair. He set down his passenger and removed his soaked red cloak, it revealed his body armor. His mask still covered up his face. The masked man then went into the darkness of the cave for a moment and pulled out a candle and some rope. Exa tied hands and feet up so she wouldn't escape while he had his fun. He lite the candle and sat there waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private)   That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Raven slowly woke up.
She realized that she was tied up, and started struggling again.

"Where the hell am i....who the fuck are you?!?!?!?!" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private)   That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Exa tilted his head slightly and pulled off his gauntlets and touched her leg softly "Me? I'm no one but if you want a name you can call me you can call me....Exa." he said as he patted her leg and began stripping off his armor. Soon his entire upper body was naked, it revealed lashings on his back and a large scar across his chest. His mask was still on him.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private)   That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Raven scanned him over briefly, taking note of his scars.
For a moment, she almost pitied him. Those scars must have hurt like hell.

"Well then, exa....Go to hell," she snarled.
Disgust was rising inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private)   That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That one horrible evil night (Raven and Wolfy M Private)
Page 1 of 1