Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:53 pm

"dont be sad" katsu said concerned that he had said something, he stroked her wings and then back to her cheek. slowly stroking her face "mutant or no mutant, your beautiful. everything about you is cute, soft sweet face, nice subtle body complete with wings and a tail" he finished by looking into her eyes with a smile.  
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:58 pm

But this wasnt the real her, before she was really a male. But she could tell him about it "Really?" she asked softly looking into his eyes. She smiled back and leaned into kiss him with tongue "I love you Katsu." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:05 pm

"yes realy....and i think ive fallen in love with you to" Katsu smiled happily as he lent into her kiss but stopped and stuck his tongue out. letting their tongues whirl around one another before sucking on it and going into a full fledged and passionate kiss
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:12 pm

She felt his tongue twist and tangle around hers, She then felt him compassionately kiss her. She felt like this could go one forever, her blue fluffy tail began to brush around his legs as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:22 pm

katsu too wanted the moment to last forever, always wanting more of romina an at the moment. he wanted all of her, loving the way her tail brushed happily against him. she was so arousing, hands going down from her chin he began to fondle her breasts lightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:09 pm

She moaned as he fondled her breasts. She pulled away from their kiss "Stop please." she said place a hand on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:18 pm

katsu listened to her soft voice and then her light and small hand on his chest.  she wasnt happy about it, he lost momentum and stopped fondling  her, he sat up still straddling her . "im..sorry" he said clearly saddened but he couldn't help it. he didnt know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:24 pm

She got off of him and walked over to the window, she stretched her blue wings out "it was fun for a bit, but I think i have to go." she said as she folded her wings back up and got redressed into her skimpy dress. She smiled as she took a nice long breath and smiled "Thanks for the fuck." she said as she left.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:41 pm

katsu couldnt help but chuckles as she left, a broad smile upon his face. he couldnt belive that he had been used. userally it was him doing this and leaving it was different on the otherside. he felt slightly annoyed, hurt and angry at the same time. he did have feeling for her after all but they could wait...they could wait."ill be seeing you around little bluebird" he said to her as she left, he leaned against the door naked.

(finished)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3