Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:03 pm

She winced as he shoved his cock into the very back of her throat. she gagged and dealt with it as she tried harder to swirl her tongue around his penis. She pulled it out again this time to cough and get some air "I think its time to put it in me." she said stroking it a little.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:10 pm

the back of her throat was still not enough and it was so sexy as she gagged and coughed getting some air. he smiled and stroked her hair, saliva dripping off his penis and one strain still going to her lips. "do you want it that much" katsu asked pushing her back down onto the bed. sticking a finger insider her pussy. "im inside you, is that what you wanted?" he teased her
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:15 pm

She moaned "N-No I want your cock in me badly." she moaned. His finger felt good inside of her wet pussy but she needed more. She wanted the whole thing inside her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:21 pm

"well your just gonna have to beg some more and much louder" katsu teased, he wanted her to shout what she wanted. he wanted her to crumble for him. the cute faces she was pulling were great. he continued with his finger, slowly inserting a second and spreading her open. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:24 pm

She moaned louder "PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR COCK!!!" she cried out. Tears were beginning to flow from her eyes. She didn't want teasing anymore, she just wanted to be loved.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:37 pm

katsu stopped teasing her when he heard her shout it was sooo arousing, if he couldve gotten harder he would have. then he saw her cry. "im sorry, i wont tease you anymore" he said in a quiet whisper. he then went down and kissed her slowly as he entered her slowly, almost forcing the tip in. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:42 pm

She kissed him back as the tears flowed down her face. She felt his wet penis slip its way into her pussy. She moaned as it was very large in her tight pussy. As it went fully in she felt it pushing against her womb. The pain and pleasure she was feeling was to die for.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:56 pm

"ill give it to you, all of it" he said softly as he felt the tip against the entrance to here womb. she was so tight, her wet walls almost sucking him into her. he began thrusting into her each one slammed against her womb. it was soo good, he groaned loudly mimicking her
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Slight winces of pain and moaning cam from her as he thrusted into her small fragile frame. And yet she was smiling and happy that he cared about her "I love you." she moaned out.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:10 pm

katsu didnt bother to reply instead giving a hard thrust into her, slamming her womb. and when her mouth gasped in both pleasure and pain, he kissed her hard. tongue in her mouth, he bite her lower lip pulling it back with his teeth. after that he rammed her hard but slowly, letting her saviour the feeling. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:13 pm

The kiss felt so good that she moan again loudly. Each Thrust felt like being hit by a rhino, even though she had no idea what really being hit by a rhino felt like. She was getting close to cumming as she wrapped her arms around him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:23 pm

it was when katsu wrapped his hand armour her that he noticed, she had wings! but at the moment he could  care less as he slammed into her as hard as he could. helt like he was going to cum at any moment, his dick began to pulse.
"i love you romina" he suddenly groaned, surprising himself
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:26 pm

She moaned as he began to cum "I love you too Katsu." she then cummed hard allover katsu's cock. Her pussy felt beaten and bruised from his large cock.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:42 pm

groaning loudly as her tight wet walls clamped down further as she came, he tried to bear with it but he came at the same time as her. she covered his cock with her juices and he sent his semen straight into her womb.filling her up with such a large ammout. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Relaxing as his semen settled in her she leaned in to kiss him passionately. She mumbled in his ear "that was amazing." she softly cuddled up to him and rested her head against him.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:08 pm

"it was" Katsu said looking int her beautiful eyes, it was at that moment that he pulled out. Her pussy not wanting to let go, when he pulled out her snatch was left open for a second and some of the cum dripped out. "this's all need to be cleaned, how bout you lick it all up" he teased once again, he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:15 pm

She giggled for a second " I'll pass that offer babe, besides im tired." she said snuggling him as she drift to sleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:34 pm

"that's disappointing" Katsu murmured into her ear before holding her close, bodies together as they both fell to sleep. Romina like a tiny little blued haired angel in his arms. His eyes drifted of what just happened, he'd deal with the consequences. What ever it was.  
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:42 pm

She woke up the next morning in his arms but decided not to do anything when she woke up. Her naked body laying with katsu's.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:48 pm

"bluebirds are supposed to sing in the morning" Katsu's voice carried softly to romina not even open his eyes. Instead he just held her warm naked body and pressing them together. He slowly ran a finger up her back, feeling the wings before moving up behind her head. He opened is eyes, normal jade green eyes gone replaced by the red of his activated eyes (virus Sybol) he pulled her and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:39 pm

Her eyes still closed as they kissed her soft skin touching his. Her body and his pressed together as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:03 am

their was a very pleasant and warm tingling feeling as katsu sapped the tinniest bit of her chakra. the shock of pleasure not only shot through his body but romina's for a split second too. their bodies pressed together as he rolled ontop of her, wanting to give her some more love. 
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Feeling him roll on top of her, she parted their kiss as she opened her eyes to see him. She giggled and smiled at him "Morning Katsu." she said kissing him one last time. Her wings aching a little cause she needed to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:36 pm

"morning romina" katsu smiled just before she kissed him again, he watched  as she stretched her wings. he took a hand and brushed it over them. "whats with the wings and tail? ive seen neko's before but your different in many ways" he said smiling curiosity getting the better of him
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Romina smile turned into a saddened look "i'm...I'm a mutant." she said looking away from him. Envy had turned her from a he to a she, but she hadn't seen him in a long time. She missed him and yet she loved Katsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)    The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thing (Private Ex & Gor Mature)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next