Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Letter Bee RP (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Nemo had vanished the second she yelled they had company, then the sounds of his pistols could be heard above all other sounds. He was suddenly between her and the beetle gaichuu. He was letting rip firing a hails storm of shells into the creature faster than a normal man should be able to.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:08 pm

“How can he do that, and with such speed no less” Keiko said in astonishment. She hoped he wasn’t using all of his heart in those blasts or he could die. Also it appeared that none of its weak spots were where he was hitting. It was causing a nice distraction. The Gaichuu couldn’t move that well while being pelted with shots and all it’s consecration was on Nemo. Keiko used this time to go around, seeing if its week spot was on it’s behind.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:29 pm

"I can't! ....cant keep this up forever kei" nemo gasped and gritted his teeth through the strain, it got closer quit fast and he had to let up his assault in favour of dodging the things attacks. Jumping over one claw taking a pot stop at its eyes before rolling under another.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:35 pm

“I’m trying” She said still trying to get around that huge machine like beast. She was almost there he just had to hold on just a little bit more for her. At last she made it to the back and the weak spot was there as clear as day. She knelt so her shot would be accuracy. “This bullet is filled with my heart. Resonate! Midorari!” It was her attack cry and with that she pulled the trigger firing straight in the beetle causing it to glow up before exploding into several pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Nemo stayed where he was on floor when the thing exploded, breathing heavily. His head popped up and looked at kei "thanks" he said before getting up to his feet. Holstering his pistols and walking over to her. "Nice attack" he commented.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:45 pm

“Thanks but you don’t look so well” She said worryingly. His face looked paler than usual. She was a that he was going to collapse any second now. “Maybe I should start carrying the box for a while.”
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:48 pm

"No no i can't let you do that..besides it was only a little gate crasher ill be fine" nemo said with a smile, he guessed he looked as well as he kept. But he couldn't let her carry somthing so heavy after she got the beast. Picking up the package wearily, he was determined to have a look later.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:52 pm

She was still kind of worried about him. “There’s a hill up ahead. We should be able to see the bridge from there. It will also be a nice place to camp for a while and look out for more Gaichuu.” She said starting to walk.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:02 pm

"Yes that would be good but its weird why would a gaichuu be so deep into our territory?" He asked puzzled as he walked with kei. At a much slower pace than before but still quite fast. Hand on his pistol holster. "Man gate crashing takes alot of heart" he complained.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:05 pm

“It must have been attracted to the box. It is a rather big delivery than usual ones.” She said walking slower as well just for his sake.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:07 pm

"Yes but why, they're must be somthing about it thats attracting them. It i could just take it back to my lab..." He rambled off before cutting himself off. "Sorry that would be unprofessional.." Dammit..he'd bored her .
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:11 pm

“I don’t know. But I’ve been told all letter contain some sort of heart. It’s like someone’s very emotions on paper.” She said, “Of course that’s what I’ve been told I’m not exactly sure it’s been proven or even if it can be proven.”
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:42 pm

"Yes I've never been able to prove it but They'res got to be somthing " he smiled and looked at her " i owe you one kei" he owed her his life.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:51 pm

At last they made it to the top of the hill. She sat down and gave a sigh of relief. It was only the first day of travel and she was already worn. She turned to him. “I think you could set that down now.” She said hoping that he would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter Bee RP (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2