Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Letter Bee RP (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Letter Bee RP (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:33 pm

Keiko walked up a hill on the edge of Yuusari. It gave a good view of Akasuki, though the outer walls of the city blocked her from seeing what could possibly be inside. A small shine was also present on the hill aligned with the man-made sun. A few people wear in solemn prayer as well knelling before the distant sun. But Keiko was here on business and not pleasure. She looked at a slip of paper she held in her hand. “This is the rendezvous point.” She said out loud looking around. She was supposed to met up with another letter bee and deliver a package (a large one about half her size) all the way to Yodaka no less. She set the package down which she had to carry on her back all the way up the hill. She sat down, leaning against the box with the unknown contents. She sighed with a bit of relief that at least she got a little break before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Nemo walked happily in the sun to the meeting point, he didnt have the package so he went fast as he could. And by fast he also ment quietly, his long coat blew in the wind along with the different pouches and clings that held all he need to survive. He then saw the other letter bee as he approached the shrine. She was beautiful in the sun, long striking blonde hair and a body to match. He couldnt tell from behinde but he knew shed be pretty. He fought after standing behinde her for a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:46 pm

She still didn’t see the other letter bee yet (mostly because she didn’t bother to look right behind her.) Maybe there was time for her to take a nap. So she closed her eyes for a while not knowing that he was right there behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Nemo coughed politely as she seemed to begin sleeping, wanting her to know he was their. " excuse me but you must be the other letter bee. I've been send here as extra back up" he said smiling and brushing his hair back out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:59 pm

She quickly opened her eyes, turned around, stood up, and bowed. “I’m so sorry I didn’t know you were there” She said apologetically as if she stepped on a king’s foot or something.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:05 pm

"No need to be so apologetic i should say sorry that I don't make my presence made, i am Sebastian nemo" he said bowing as a noble should, his slightl accent made it clear he came from akatsuki. A trait that had got him into trouble somtime.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:08 pm

She nodded. “Do you know the details of the delivery” She said. She bent over and lifted the package again and put it on her back again.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:13 pm

"Noe all i was told was that I'd be the accompanying dingo for a cetain package, I trust you know the detail milady" he said happily scratching the back of his head as he asked. His twin pistols could be seen in their holsters at his hips. Antiques compared to the Rifle she had.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:18 pm

“Well Okay” She said hefting the package up more on her back as it was already slipping out due to its weight. “We’re going to Yodaka so we’ll have to take the bridge.” And with that she started to walk in the direction away from the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:30 pm

"Hey milady" nemo said placing a large hand lightly on her shoulder before slipping off the package "I can't let you carry this heavy thing, it would be improper" he finished putting the thing on his back. If it came to a fight he'd be serverly slowed but he didnt matter.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:33 pm

“Are you sure? I mean it is pretty heavy. Maybe I should carry it. That way if we got in a fight you could protect me better” She said though it wasn’t really the reason why she didn’t want him to carry it.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:39 pm

"Ill carry it until we're in the danger zone then as a compromise. Then I can protect you" he smiled charmingly not getting that she realy wanted to carry t for some reason. He was a gentleman after all. "Lead the way" he said and made a gesture.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:38 pm

She gave a smile small back before reaching into her pockets and pulling out a folded map. She kept walking unfolding it till it was right in her face. She began to study it all while walking. “By the way, if it's not much of a burden, could I...um, ask you a question” She said almost hesitantly as if she didn't want to hurt his feelings or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:32 pm

"Ask away milady, I don't mind answering anything" nemo said into reply, not realy knowing what she was going to ask. One hand rested on a pistol, waiting for any sign of trouble almost itches for it. But they were still in the safe zone. He couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:26 pm

“What's it like? In the capital?” She asked. She never step foot in there so she had no idea what it looked in the inside. (sorry for short post)
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:17 pm

"the capital" Nemo sighed btu smiled at the same time. "it is quite a beautiful site, their is not a prettier and more pleasing sight. it amazes me everytime i see it. but....it is like a rotten fruit. beautiful on the outside but on the in. corrupt to its core. smoby and alouft politics rule." he said with distance. " i prefer my home next to the letter bee HQ, the people are much nicer" he commented.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 pm

“Oh I've never heard it like that. Most people would kill just to get in.” She said literally. Now she got a good baring on the map. “Let's see there are two paths we could take to get to the bridge to Yodaka. We could take the short cut through Gaichuu Territory or we could play it safe and go the long way. Which way do you want to go?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:24 pm

"Long way, play it safe for now until we have to take risks." Nemo itched to take the more dangerous route but he was no longer by himself so he wouldn't. He wanted to say that he'd take her to see the captial but...only certain individuals could get in.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:35 pm

She already long accepted the fact that ever actually seeing the capital was a little out of reach for someone like her. She folded the map back into her pocket and continued walking. “Yeah the safe way does sound better but with a package like this it probably won't matter much. Those bastards will probably try and attack us no matter which way we went.” She said.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:42 pm

"Hmm why whats in the package, I was never told?" Nemo asked quite interested, finally his last mission to fund a certain experiment.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:46 pm

“I wasn't told what it was either. I was also told not to look inside either.” She said. It was filled with books. Most were old and ripped apart ready to fall apart. Keiko told the truth though and didn't know that they were inside.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:53 pm

"Right, then we better find out" he said happily, curiosity taking over, she wasnt allowed but their was nothing to say he was. Techniaclly. Besides what was the worst they could do to him. He dropped the bag carefully and looked inside. It was books of all things. The took one intending to look inside.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Keiko turned back to see what the noise was but then quickly turned away when she saw he opened the box. The last she wanted to do was to get fired. The box in particular that he picked up was a mathematical text book definably out dated by several years maybe even decades. The next book that was facing up in the box was a little kids book. “Fanny the purple rabbit.”
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Nemo looked into the old Maths book finding it fascinating but old, he put it away and picked up what looked like a kids book. He hadn't heard of it so he opened and quickly scanned the pages. Not on purpose ignoring keiko .
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:52 pm

While she was looking away she caught a glimpse of something. It was a large beetle shaped Gaichuu. “We got company!” She said as she got out her gun loading it with an empty bullet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter Bee RP (OPEN)   Letter Bee RP (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter Bee RP (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next