Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Name: Aoi and Kaze
Ages: 15 and 17
Genders: Female and Male
Appearences: Aoi has long black hair, skinny figure, ect. Kaze is has black hair but much shorter cause he is a guy, he's tall ect. Both have blue eyes.
Weapon forms: She's a pistol while he's a katana

History and personalities will come later.

Aoi was standing on some stairs with a small shirt revealing her belly and a mini skirt at the bottom. “So this is where we're supposed to met our new owner. I wonder what they'll be like. I hope they're nice. What do you think bro?” She asked turning around. The only thing there was a katana sheathed in it's sheath. This of course infuriated Aoi. “HOW COULD YOU BE SLEEPING AT A TIME LIKE THIS! THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST INPORTANT DAY OF OUR LIVES.” She scolded. There was no reply from the still moving sword except for a few soft snores.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Name: Drago
Ages: 18
Genders: male
Appearences:pure black shoulder length hair with a hard set jaw standing tall with predator green eyes.
Weapon forms: none

History and personality will come later two XD

Drago looked down upon the two sitting as his on an invisible ledge, he was watching his new weapons. Well he considered them more which they were and he would treat them as such. Collieges, friends. The girl, Aoi he must admit was hot and his type. From the angle above he could see happily down her cleavage. After a whole of staring he decided it was time. He jumped down and landed with a bang.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Aoi quickly turned to where the bang came from to see Drago. She was quick to figure out that he was their new meister. She gave a respectful bow. “Hi I'm Aoi!” She said quickly and excitedly almost to the point where her words were undesirable. The sword however just laid there still not even interested in the big bang that occurred.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Dragos long black trench coat fluttered as he bowed back in respect, the simple white shirt and bald trousers were it cheap depsite how they looked. They were all designer. "A pleausure to meet you Aoi" he replied and looked at the sword. He smiled. " he anti social beautiful?" He ment it as a joke and to provoke the sword into a conversation. But it was true she was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:48 pm

“Ummm, He's great when you get to know him but he is defiantly a pain.” She said trying not to look embarrassed from just being told 'beautiful'.

“I'm a double edged blade.” The sword finally spoke chuckling at its own joke since he was in face a one edged blade.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:53 pm

"One would say you have a sharp tongue and in this case you literally have" Drago smirked and dropped Down to pick up the Katanna withdrawing it from the sheath. He balanced him on one finger "perfect" he commented before looking over at Aoi

"Care to hey somthing to eat?" Looking at Aoi.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:02 pm

“Phinesezza” They said at the same time, Aoi saying Chinese and the sword Pizza.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:07 pm

"Right well, firstly a swor can't eat so be social and turn back into a human and secondly you'll have to decide i don't mind either" he chuckled happily.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 pm

The sword gave a sigh. “Fine” and after he said that he transformed into a human with a short sleeved shirt and pants. “And lets just go to Chinese.” He said trying to make his sister happy at least. Food is Food no matter what form it took.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:40 pm

"Lead the way" he said quite happily to the sword and looked at Aoi. "Well Aoi care to walk me their" he asked othering her his hand. She was quite nice and he was a gentleman, plus for no reason at all he wanted to annoy the sword.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Kaze sighed again before walking in the direction of the restaurant. Aoi on the other hand smiled and took Drago’s hand. His was a little rough but warm nonetheless. After a few minutes of walking they arrived inside a Chinese restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Drago smiled as they entered the restraint and sat down, he sat down next to Aoi. Smiling happypil at her. " you can have anything you like...I'm paying afterall" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Kaze smiled and slammed the menu on the table. “Good! Then I’ll have the Wanton soup, Egg Roll, and Pock specials.” He said with a grin. If this guy was paying then he would have no problem with it. Aoi on the other hand not really wanting to make Drago pay that much said sweetly, “I think I’ll just take the Fried rice.”

Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:26 pm

"Come on you can have anything, I did say i was paying" he said and ordered his own food, he smiled and looked into her eyes. Was she actualy watching her figure.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Well she was watching her figure but that was another story. “Nah I’m fine with rice, honest” She said with another one of her smiles. Kaze stood up though and stretched his arms. “I’ll be back.” He said, “Been in sword mode for a while.” And with that said he started to walk to the nearest bathroom leaving Aoi and Drago alone for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:51 pm

"Well it seems we're alone for a bit, I'd like to get to know you more" he smiled with a charming personality came easy. And she was nice. "Alot more" he hinted.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Aoi was slightly confused by his question but continued along. “Okay, what do you want to know?” She asked sweetly awaiting his questions.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:01 pm

"How you and your brother have been doing before" he asked not knowing now what to talk about..
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:12 pm

“Well let’s see. Kaze was with a meister before I was but they didn’t get along so well. As for me this is my first time actually being paired up with someone to soul collect before."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:15 pm

"I'm sure a good girl like you will be a fine weapon. So..no boyfriend then?" He asked out of he blue, wanting to know incase hitting on her would be troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:16 pm

“Nope, no boyfriend.” She said. She was getting a little thirsty though and luckily there was a glass of water right next to her that she started to drink down.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:24 pm

"Will that change in the nere future Aoi?" Drago asked happily sipping some wine he had ordered with their own food. Her brother had been gone a while but he didnt care. "I mean you won't have any trouble looking so hot, care for another dinner tomorrow. Alone" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Aoi blushed a bit with the way he spoke. “Well I guess we could. I'm sure my brother won't mind.”

“Won't mind what?” Kaze said coming back not hearing the dinner plans. He then gave a yawn and a stretch. “Our food is not here yet!?” He said kind of annoyed and hungry while he sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:11 am

"Well me and your sister were just planning on going on a date" he said like it was nothing, seeing his the bit would react. Would he be protective? But he loved the way Aoi blushed, it was so innocent and made her excessively cute. At that moment the wait arrived with all the food on one big tray .
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:01 pm

“Ehh, fine by me.” He said before starting to dig into his portion of the meal. Her personal life wasn't really much of his concern. If she wanted to date then it was none of his business. It wasn't like he controlled her life or anything.

Aoi was also eating her food now but much slower then her big brother who was just wolfing it down like no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)   Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yummy Yummy (Soul Eater Rp) (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next