Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.) Empty
PostSubject: Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.)   Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:44 am

Nagiko was in the Training Area as he walked up to a mountian the rock here must definetely be hard enough to train on. He then did the handsign's and formed two Lightning Balls one in both hands. He then tried to fuse them together but he didn't fuse them but ended up creating a Lightning Clap that knocked him off his feet and hit the hard ground but he got up and began to focus his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.)   Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Nagiko then sensed his hightened peak to his chakra and opened his eye's and did a few handsign's and formed two Lightning Balls as he kept the steady flow of Chakra going he then claped them together lightly trying to fuse it but this time he claped too lightly and it just crumbled. His hands were starting to look seared. But he closed his eye's and began to meditate recomposing himself and focusing his chakra into his hands.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.)   Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:30 am

He then got enough chakra into his hands and he opened his eye's and did a few handsign's and formed the two Lightning Balls and tried to clap them together trying to fuse them he had the fusing right on the mark but being able to control it was another story he couldn't keep a steady flow around a bigger area and it disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.)   Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:57 pm

"Dangit why can't I do this. It is so hard no calm down Nagiko come on I must stay focused." Nagiko closed his eye's and began to meditate and then he waited till chakra biult up into his hands he then opened his eye's and began to do a series of handsign's. He then created two Lightning Balls and aimed to clap them together and fuse them he did but he wasn't still able to keep a controled flow around a bigger area and it stayed for alittle bit and then disappeared his hands were now extremely seared.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw

Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.)   Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:24 pm

Nagiko then decided to go home for the day he would find someone to help him later. Nagiko knew it would be hard but he didn't think it would be this hard. He opened his herb bag and got out his mixing rod and bowl and began to put the right herbs to help his seared hands.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.)   Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since August, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section, or is this rp finished/ completed???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.)   Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intense Training. (Open if you want to help him train but no learning the jutsu.)
Page 1 of 1