Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick Ro kiri chunnin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaccy

Nick Ro kiri chunnin Empty
PostSubject: Nick Ro kiri chunnin   Nick Ro kiri chunnin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Subject: Nick Ro' Today at 4:23 am
Name: Nick Ro

Looks: Long and far reaching limbs that are perfect for running up trees or buildings with or without chakra. His long blue grey hair is neatly tied in a pony tail at all times, Under his red shirt and shorts show the scars of being a ninja. and one thats been put on alot of missions, Both close to home and far away. His kunai holder sits on his left hip (Left Handed)

Village: Kirigakure

Element: (It took me a long time to thing of these two) Yin Release And Yang

Personality: Nick is a laid back person who likes to play with his powers (Which ill make next) Though he isnt amazing yet with his powers, He is very skilled in what he does, He is a middle ranking in his clan. He has a strong drive to be the best having 4 brothers come before him, He is always looked down upon and talked as if he was weak Thogh he is the only in his family to acheive chunnin rank he is still talked down to

History: Nick was raised in a small village of his own people about 6 miles from Kiri, The clan was famous for their telekenisis, The ability to use no elemental jutsu but to bend reality at their will (I know that sounds OP but calm down) He graduated the academy in the top 5 percent, then passed the chunnin, at the age of thirteen, His ability makes it simple for him to lead missions. Though he is still a kid at heart, He walks and lives in the shoes of a adult, Taking care of himself and others when theyre on his squad.

RP Sample: Yeah Not gunna go that
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

Nick Ro kiri chunnin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Ro kiri chunnin   Nick Ro kiri chunnin I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Approveled Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/

Nick Ro kiri chunnin
Page 1 of 1