Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zaccy

Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx) Empty
PostSubject: Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx)   Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Zentsu crossed his arms, He was told to test a child, To the best of his abilitys. The wind blew slightly in the stadium. There were a few spectators in the stands. He wasn't very worried but a fight was a fight. He closed his eyes and opened them his eyes showed no anger or missgiving, Just readyness "As the challenger you may ake the first move"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx)   Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Rerutta walked in and threw off his cloak, he then with drew a kunai and charged his adversary without hesitation. He jumped at him and threw the first kunai and pulled out another attempting to cut his foot.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx)   Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Zentsu merely moved for the first kunai and moved his foot for the next, Sending his foot at the boy's face, His heel and foot laced in fire, Zentsu's speed was impressive, "You'll need to try alot harder"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx)   Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Rerutta saw the attack to late and was hit on the side of his face he flew back and rolled a bit looking up."Well that's the point isn't it to beat you without trying to show how weak the ninja populace really is". he said throwing a shurikan towards the Zentsu.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx)   Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Zentsu snered "If you want to become chunnin. You must beat me" Zentsu moved fire infront of his face, The fire was nearly a solid so it easily blocked the shuriken. This ninja was very weak. If he didnt step it up he would lose and relent the chance to become a chunnin.

Zentsu decided to fight back. He shot two fire strings at his enemy, while also raising a half dome behind him, Blocking the ninja from jumping or going back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx)   Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:59 pm

He ran forward dodging the strings barely one singed his cheek he winced but kept running forward he jumped and kicked zentsu in chest.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx)   Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:05 am

(God modding to say it hit him)

Zentsu grabbed the boys ankle, Pulling him towards Zentsu moved over. his surged fire dome around the two, It was soild fire. Zentsu aimed a fist into the mans face, Zentsu swirled chakra around in his palm, Then infusing it with fire, he aimed it towards his stomch (A fire rasnegan basiclly)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx)   Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:08 am

Rerutta knew if this hit him it would be the end he grabbed Zentsu's shoulder and attempted to throw himself sideways as a last resort move.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx)   Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:13 am

Zentsu moved forward, he weakened it before he hit but it was still enough to send his enemy flying. He sighed and stood up straight, There was a burn and his clothes where torn on his enemy.

"You do not pass"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx)   Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunnin Fight (Alien Vs. Binx)
Page 1 of 1