Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chunnin fight for Gor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaccy

Chunnin fight for Gor Empty
PostSubject: Chunnin fight for Gor   Chunnin fight for Gor I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Yoku sat on the rock in the plain, He crossed his arms and leaned back, The sun shone on the plain that they where fighting on, and the wind blow, A few leaves detached themselves from the trees landing on the ground, Yoku;s hair blew into his face "Come on, You know the rules. Beat me or lose. Yo'r the challenger so you go first"
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin fight for Gor   Chunnin fight for Gor I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:33 pm

katsu's cloak blew dramatically in the wind as leaves flew past, he pulled his hood down slowly, his jade green eyes piecing his opponent like a hawk would sight a mouse. white hair ruffled as the wind caught it, sighing he guessed he would have to. he was in no mood for a fight today and he generally couldn't careless about the test. unclasping the cloak he let it fall, he fight defensively for now seeing what his opponent would do. His shot into three simple seals, each lightning fast. the divine jutsu created three hurricanes that he sent hurtling towards the guy.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin fight for Gor   Chunnin fight for Gor I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:57 am

Greed smirked and closed his eye, Before the whirlwind touched him, He startted turning black. Red lines like a test subject ladening his head and arms. The whirlwind hit him and he didn't move "Thats some trick, But it wont win you the test" Greed snapped and did his thing, Changing a thin line one oygen with chakra making it sparkable, Which he did by snapping his carbon together. a thin line of fire shot nearly invisable towards the enemy, Behind him then exploded about 5 feet from its target, The eplosion made a small crator in the earth behind them and dust and rocks flew forwards towards katsu. None of them really big enough to do damage
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin fight for Gor   Chunnin fight for Gor I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since July, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin fight for Gor   Chunnin fight for Gor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunnin fight for Gor
Page 1 of 1