Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chunnin test for cookie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaccy

Chunnin test for cookie Empty
PostSubject: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:33 am

Zentsu stood up to his full hight, He flack jacket tight and the sun shone bright in the sky, He smiled at yuki. She was coming to test her chunnin status, If she passed his test then she was chunnin, If not...Ah there was always tomorrow

"Remember, This is a test to win. If you fail you will lose. Now fight me"
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:45 am

Yukiko sighed when she saw the man before her as she stood opposite the semi muscly man "I know the Rules Mister" She responded with a quiet breath as she studied him, preparing what to use to try and become a chuunin, instead of her status as a genin instead, she figured she was ready for the next step but only a test would tell. There was no wind today, only the silence of the looming fight, even so her pink hair was up in a neat ponytail as not to distract her, she wore her usual garments, a long sleeved black top and a above knee ruffled skirt, also black, knee high combat boots and stockings. To complete the outfit a red scarf wrapped numerous times around her neck. And that wasn't even mentioning the bow and quiver of arrows she had on her back nor the katana in a sheath by her side or the shurican and Kunai strapped in pouches on her thighs.

Without any warning she flung several shurican at him, a few hand signs turned them into numerous ones, all coming at a fast rate towards her opponent. She took that time of distraction to activate her hidden Kekki genkai, her eyes turned catlike and she momentarily glowed, to be replaced by being harder to see then set of at a fast paced run towards him holding a kunai in her hand as if to strike. Their were a few shadows around she could hide in if necessary and she planned to use them.
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:14 am

Zentsu blinked "shuriken multiplication, nice trick but.." zentsus raised flame without moving, it blocked her shirken rather easily. His black hair hung shoulder length and his bright blue eyes stared at the girl rushing at him. Neither conserned him. He smiled and sent two strings of fire barreling towards her, aiming to trip her as she ran, another fire stream was sent above to block jumping. "also, never rush at an enemy head on, fairly bad idea." zentsu hadn't moved yet, his arms still crossed. He had his gloves on, just incase.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 am

Yukiko instantly knew it was a bad idea to rush him as soon as she saw him manipulate fire and block her shurican, letting out a silent gasp she leapt to the left as suddenly two flame jets came at her at high speed, leaping to the shadows nearby, quickly vanishing into them she made a clone at the same instant so it looked as if nothing had happened that she simply stood their a burn on her arm that she held gingerly, that should distract him for now as she made her way around to behind him though not close enough for his flame to touch her if he suddenly leapt at him, she already knew that close combat was now a bad idea with this man. The clone narrowed her eyes at him "Nice trick" It said rubbing it's arm a bit "but I won't fall for that again" a few hand signs from where she stood and she flared out her hand at him, a beam of light zapped at him at the speed of light literally and aimed for his arms, he had little chance of dodging this but since it was a clone using this jutsu it wasn't at full power, if successful it would stop him from using his arms for about a half hour and the burn would be as bad, still painful but not as bad.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Zentsu was taken by surprise, he had no time to dodge, He arms burned, Which didnt effect him.By he couldn't move them. He sighed and shook his head, He played with fire every day so burning sensation never really hurt much. But the not moving his hands could be annoying. Though not fight stopping "Thats a decent trick, Wanna see mine?" Zentsu stared into the sadow as fire broke from the ground as if it had been under there from before the fight, He smirked the fight was solid in a way, So it could wrap around her, Which it was currently trying to do, One large strand went for her waist, While two went for her wrists
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Her smirk widened as her jutsu was successful, now he couldn't use any jutsu for a while, she just had to use this time to her advantage. But wait, as fire suddenly surged from the ground she let out a small gasp and practically burst from the shadow as fire swarmed around where she had previously been. She wasn't happy with how close that had been and her eyes found his as she jumped back, continuing to dodge the fire strands "So your fire is from some sort of Kekki genkai" Yukiko deducted and sighed raising her hands to put up a wall of shadows in-between her and the fire, stopping it from advancing any further.

While she talked to him, keeping the fire after her the clone she had made was silently getting to his back, her katana poised by her side as it went to swing at his back, aiming to slice his back to injure and maim, not to kill though
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Zentsu stopped the sword with fire that was solidified with chakra, A specialty of his, The fire being blocked by fire moved around the barrier "Kekkei genkai, and demon influenced," None the less the fire kept attacking for her, His arms where useless to him anyways, He could control the fire without ever moving. Two hands form from the fire that blocked the sword to his back and grabbed the blade, Slowly melting it
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Yukiko had to use even more shadows to block out the rest of the fire making a large circle of shadows around her to block the flame. Since it was fire he used she needed to figure out how to defeat fire. Yukiko knew you needed three components to make fire, Heat, Fuel and Oxygen, if one of those components was gone, it should by good reason snuff out the fire. But since this was a kekki genkai she could already see that chakra was the fuel and that would be to hard to get rid of. The fire continued to pound as her makeshift shield but she suddenly shifted, making her shadows vanish from around her and a log appeared in her place, using body substitution jutsu she appeared hidden in a tree needing a few moments to think.

If her body could be protected by shadows, them not being able to come in maybe she could use the fire against him. Using the shadows around him she performed some hand signs and sacrificed her clone to keep the fire hands by him busy, her chakra was slowly depleting and she figured his must be to so she needed to make this work for her, her eyes lit up with her kekki genkai, catlike irises and she glowed a little then it faded and she was harder to see, she needed more power for this, shadows suddenly sprung up around Zentsu and the clone and the fire hands. This was a completely new jutsu and it had only been used once before so she couldn't guarantee it working but she shadows completely swarmed around him and the fire and the clone which burst in a puff of smoke.

Leaping down from the tree and dashing over to stand a meter or two away, the shadows were designed to cut off any excess oxygen from entering, and she figured the fire would burn out the rest of the oxygen left in the almost bubble like solidified shadow. And so via that he shouldn't be able to breathe and pass out, leaving her the victor. But this was hard for her and she was trying really hard to keep this shadow bubble activated.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Zentsu blinked, she was taking away oxygen. A hell of a idea from someone of her caliber. None the less. He had a idea. He turned and smiled. his fire came from inside him, Kiko took over,"Hell fire, Jutsu" A dark black fire swirled around, It was soild as a brick wall. with the demons chakra he pushed her shadow bubble farther and farther, Giving it move oxygen to take away and more chakra used to keep it up
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Yukiko let a growl escape as she fought to contain the bubble and close it around him, but as stated earlier she hadn't had much practice at this and it was obvious this wasn't going to work, in an order to conserve chakra she let the bubble burst and as soon as she did she flung an exploding tag his way, to the closest bit of the flame to his body, followed by two more, trying to make it explode close to him via fire to injure him somewhat, trying to get past his defenses.

She started a sprint around him not wanting to get burned at all then leapt up into a tree, what else could she use to her, she didn't want to use anymore chakra if she could help it and it seemed like his defenses were impenetrable but just in case she leapt down and summoned another clone, quickly darting around to confuse him which was the clone and the real one. Suddenly one of the Yukiko's dipped into the shadows burying underground and underneath him, burting upwards she aimed a harsh at his face (like Naruto did in the chuunin exams agaisnt Neji), hoping to catch him unaware while the other Yukiko circled around him, trying to figure out another way to get past his defenses.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Zentsu stopped the fire from the explosions in mid air, The blast didnt hurt him, and almost no fire actually could. He smirked and fire shielded his chin, Burning her hand, The fire circled around her wrist and to her arm. "Do you want me to kill you? Youve already seen hand on hand fightning is almost stupid to do against me, I thought that would be apparent and yet you still try to hit me. I was a vertan of the 3rd war, Im used to watching 5 things at once" He omved away and all teh fire went out "This fight is over"
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:13 pm

(I didn't say if it was the clone or the real one which attacked him)

The clone burst is the fire circled it's wrist and arm while the real Yukiko stopped under a tree and eyed him raising an eyebrow "Fair enough" she agreed with a shrug, running her fingers through her slightly singed pink hair, it was always best not to argue with the proctor. Her breath was sped up a bit and a thin sheen of sweat coated her face.

(Sorry if it's short)
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:21 pm

(I know :3 But i had seen enough)

"Listen, The idea with the shadows was on par with what i wanted, the willingness to go back to such genin tricks, and punching was childish, But thought out. I will premote you, Be sure to be up tomorrow at 5 am. To recive your vest" Zentsu walked away, He wasnt hurt from the battle and his arms were usefull again.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 pm

The Genin turned Chuunin nodded, accepting his advice and regained her composure after telling her she passed "Yes mister" She said about being here early and bowed politely walking off till tomorrow. She was a bit tired but not to injured either.

(END)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunnin test for cookie   Chunnin test for cookie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunnin test for cookie
Page 1 of 1