Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:13 am

Tyrana yelped loudly, accidentally stopping sucking and removing him completely from her mouth.
Multiple feelings were running through her. She just couldn't focus on pleasing him when he was doing that to her pussy. Multitasking was not one of her talents.
She moaned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Xeno stopped caring that she wasn't sucking anymore. He continued licking her wet snatch. Her juices ran down his tongue and down his throat. He pushed his tongue farther inside her, the tip of it rubbing against her walls, and listened to her moan all the while. The tendrials that had lifted her gently wrapped around her breasts and teased her nipples
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Tyrana moaned louder, her face beet-red.
Shivering, she began to rub his member again.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Xeno pulled his tongue out slowly and sucked on her clit. THe tendrails pulled and twisted her nipples softly. They pushed them together and gently squeezed. More tenticals appered from under the couch and went around her body, rubbing against her ass. One went between her breasts, titty-fucking her.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Tyrana moaned louder. She vaguely wondered if he had experience with this type of thing before.
"Come on, stopp being such a tease," Tyrana whined. She knew she was being hypocritical. She didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:56 pm

"Oh fine." He said after running his tongue along her pussy again. The tendrials wrapped around. Her arms and legs and lifted her into the air. Xeno got off the couch and stood up and the tenticals placed her on the couch sitting down. Two thin tendrials ran to her pussy andd spread it open as he lift her legs up to his shoulders. He lined his cock up with her pussy and gently pushed the tip inside her pink tight hole."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:25 am

"M..more," Tyrana whined. It felt incredible, but not satisfying.

She gave him a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:19 am

Xeno didn't say a word. he simply grabbed hold of her hips nad thrusted his whole cock inside her. Hrt puddy waas forced to part as his member entered her, reaching all the way to the enterence of her womb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6