Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New char along with a demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

New char along with a demon Empty
PostSubject: New char along with a demon   New char along with a demon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Name: Meyuki

Birthday: 5/5

Looks: She is of average height, Bright blue eyes, and short blue hair. And she has small boobies Razz Razz Razz Razz

Village: None

Element: Water but can only use it in demon form

Specialty: N/A

Personality: (I suck at writeing these) Meyuki is often a sweet girl. However she can also be very oblivious.

History: Her father was a rouge ninja that wanted revenge on his village. So he created a demon in his only daughter Meyuki. However his village killed him before she was born and therefore could not train her and fulfill his plan. Meyuki ran away from home when she was ten because she didn’t like the way her mother treated her. She did alright all by herself especially for some random reason money would always seem to ‘appear’ in her pursue despite not working for it. Little did see know it was her demon that would awaken at night and do ‘work’.

Name of demon: Elixir
Age of demon: 13
Gender of demon: Female
History of demon: Meyuki’s father was working on a justu that could synthitally make a demon so that he could get revenge. He finally was successful but found out that he was not able to implant it into himself but in an unborn child. Thus Elixir was created alongside Meyuki in his wife’s womb
Danger level of demon: Medium but that’s only when she’s really pissed
Name of host: Meyuki
Age of host: 13
Gender of host: Female
Sanity level of host: High when not in demon mode. None when she is.
How s/he acquired the demon: Father implanted it in her at birth
Appearance of host whilst in demon mode: Elixer can at any time she feels control Meyuki’s speech and actions without transforming. When she does transform, Elixar will grow out Meyuki’s hair till it reaches her waist. Her skin will sparkle and shine. A pair of translucent light blue wings will also grow from her back.

Last edited by Nbird13 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: New char along with a demon   New char along with a demon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:59 pm

A little more info about Meyuki's apperance please Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: New char along with a demon   New char along with a demon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 pm

sorry might for been cut off when I copied and pasted. Fixed a bit
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: New char along with a demon   New char along with a demon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:54 pm

oops, and personality please, then i'll approve :3
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: New char along with a demon   New char along with a demon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:59 pm

Laalala

Oh yeah, fixed ^^
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: New char along with a demon   New char along with a demon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:01 am

haha approved Very Happy

But don't overpower your demon okay ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New char along with a demon   New char along with a demon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New char along with a demon
Page 1 of 1