Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:03 am

"Oh....My name's Tyrana. I dont really have a last name...."
Her voice trailed off, and she didnt notice Xeno looking at her.

Tyrana led Xeno deep into the underground corridors of the temple surrounding the shrine.

At last, they rounded a corner and entered a large open room, with a carpet, two sofas, a table, and an old tv.
"This i guess is the living room.....make yourself at home....um...do you...need anything right now, like food....water...or anything else im not thinking of?" Tyrana asked, trying to be a good host.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:16 am

"I'll just look around alittle." Xeno said as he stepped into the small house in the tunnels. He walked around the living room and kitchen and ended up inside the bedroom and started to laugh. "Either we are going to be getting a lot more comfortable with eachother, or someone is sleeping on the couch. These only one bed." he laughed so more and wondered what she would have him do.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:41 pm

"Actually, there are more matresses in a few of the other rooms. Tyrana pointed towards a large door in the back of the bedroom.

"This place....it has hundreds of different passages, and god-knows how many rooms. Some of them even I havent seen yet. I think this used to be a stronghold or a base, for one of the larger clans during the first great war, before the villages were created."

"I'll get a matress for you, or you can sleep on the couch if you prefer that."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:34 pm

"I'll just take the couch." And with that Xeno walked over and fell down on it. He hadn't slept the whole time he was chained to the alter, though he hadn't shown it until right now. He fell on the couch, yawned, closed his eyes and pasted out. He snored lightly as he slept, as if he was in his own home. He never had a problem sleeping whereever he was, well except for when a demon kept him awake, but right now, Sheedin was sleeping him his soul. Jusst where he would stay until Xeno needed him. It would quiet a few hours before Xeno would be up and moving again.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Tyrana looked down at the sleeping form of Xeno.

'he seems so peaceful....i could never sleep like that when Sheedin was inside me,' she thought.

Tyrana yawned, and walked into her bedroom. She dropped onto her bed, and for the first time, slept for many hours, in a deep restful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:57 am

Xeno wake up alittle after sunrise, despite no sunshine in the room. He yawned and streached and sat up. He twisted his neck, making his neck crack on both sides before standing up and yawning again. He wondered where was the kitchen in this place so he could make the girl who offered her shelter some breakfast. He decided to wake around till he found it.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:51 am

Tyrana had slept for hours, and was just waking up.

She yawned, stretching her muscles.

She slowly crawled out of her bed and stood up. S

Blinking, she walked over to her mirror. She still had on the blue robe from the day before.

Shrugging, Tyrana walked out of the bedroom and into the hallway, near the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:57 am

Xeno was ady in the kitchen, making breakfast, when he heard someone enter. "Well goodmorning." Xeno said as he looked at tyrana. She clearly slept well. Messy hair, rode sliding off her shoulder nearly exposing her breast, lines from her pillow across her fast. "You look like a girl who has slept that well in a long time." Xeno laughed. "Have a seat, i made some eggs." if there was one thing Xeno knew he was an expert at, it was cooking
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:49 pm

"Oh, thankyou," Tyrana said softly. "Thats really nice..." just then, her stomach growled loudly, and she grinned, slightly embarrassed.

Then she realized that her breast was almost exposed.

Tyrana's face turned red with embarrassment, and she quickly pulled up the sleeve of her robe to cover herself more properly.
She silently hoped Xeno hadnt seen it.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Xeno laughed as Tyrana hurried to make herself decent. "You don't have to worry about being modest around me." Xeno laughed. He wasn't wearing his leather jacket or shirt, instead opting for his usual look while not in the field. Topless. His upper body exposed, showing lean muscles and old scars that littered his body. He placed the large stack of fluffy pancakes on the table along with syrup. Then two plates. "EAt up. before it gets cold." He said, sitting down,
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:01 am

Tyrana's stomach growled loudly and she smiled.
"Thankyou," she replied.

She grabbed two of the pancakes and started eating them.

"Mmm.....these are really good," she said.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:06 am

Xeno sat down and laughed as he started to eat. Xeno was always a good cook and enjoyed watching other eat what he made. It made him feel///like he could do more then kill. "I'm glad you like it." Xeno said and continued to eat. The stack of pancakes quickly between the two.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:52 am

Tyrana continued to eat at her natural pace, which was quite fast.

Soon she was completely finished.

She yawned, still being a bit tired.

"Thankyou for making breakfast," she said.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:57 am

Your welcome beautiful." yep, Xeno was already back to his normal flirty, uncaring what others think, self. He stood up and started to clean up the dishes when they were done eating. It most have been funny to tyrana, that the demon's presence couldnt be felt at all. Xeno was truly in total control. "So what do you want to do today."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Tyrana blushed when Xeno called her beautiful.
She shrugged at his question.
"I dont know....what do you want to do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Xeno laughed at her blush and her question. HE eye'd her up as only a ninteen year old could do, laughing so more. "Oh, you don't want to ask me that." He said casually. He stugged and continued to wash the dishes till they were clean. "Hmm. I want to try something." He took a step back from the sink and closed his eyes. He raised his hands and black tendrils grew from the shadows. They moved towards the sink nad started to put away the dishes. "Wow, now this makes it easy."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:02 am

"Thats really neat," Tyrana said, smiling.

When she had been Sheedin's host, she had had similar abilities with shadows, but it was much weaker. Tyrana hadnt really been able to do anything with them. That was probably because it was the demon's power, not her own. With Xeno, he had already been a shadow user, so the demons presence probably made his shadows even stronger.

However....he shouldnt have been able to use them in this temple. Not with the enchantments on it like this...
That could only mean one thing. His power was unbelivable.

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:16 am

The tenticals started to fade after the dishes were away. Then he looked over at Tyrana who was staring at him in amazement. "You're wondering how I can do that within the enchantments." Xeno smirked. "The same way I can do this." from Tyrana's shadow, a black rose floated up to her and landed in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Tyrana blushed lightly, and smiled.

"Thankyou. As for how, Im guessing either your powers are great enough to withstand the enchantments, or you have some sort of magic yourself that enables you to use the shadows anyways."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:15 am

"Well I don't think I have any magic. Maybe its just my inability to not show off to a pretty girl." Xeno laughed and walked into the 'living room' He sat down on the couch nad beckon er to come sit wit him with a nod of his head. "Come here. I would like to talk to you some more." He said, but really had a few other things in mind as he eye'd her lips.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:47 pm

"Sure...."
Tyrana sat on the couch next to Xeno.

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:49 pm

xeno leaned back as she sat down. She was quiet beautiful. "It must be very lonely out here by yourself, have you always been alone." He asked, curious about her past
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:56 pm

"Well....not always. I used to belong to the Atimashi clan. We had...family issues, you could say."
She paused, her eyes glistening with the ghost of her past.
"Ive been on my own for two years. Its a rather long story, to be honest. I dont know if you'd be interested in hearing it, but if you want to i'll share."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:59 pm

"Of course i'll say and listen to the story of a beautiful young girl." He said nad smiled. "But before you start." Xeno leaned up and kissed ehr cheek. He then leaned back again andd put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her against him. "There, now tell." He said and laughe, hoping she wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Tyrana blushed, but didnt move.

"Well...I suppose I should start at the beginning.....its sort of my whole life's story, adding up to my depearture. I was the first-born child of Shuhan Atimashi. He was the leader of our clan, and as the leader's daughter, i was expected from a young age to be very....well...the 'perfect' lady. I was supposed to do whatever I was told, to not speak unless spoken to, to never talk back to anyone, especially boys or men, and to not 'dirty my hands' by learning self defense and ninja skills." As she spoke, her voice became bitter.
Tyrana paused, took a deep breath, and then continued. "But that didnt stop me. I learned basic ninja skills from my younger brothers, and lots of other things from simply observing others, I also had access to our library, where i learned other things in many different jutsu scrolls."

She paused again.

"Well....by the time I was twelve, our clan was basically at war with another clan, the Gisei. There was a proposition of peace. A part of the proposition was that one of each of the leaders children would be married to eachother. Being the only 'expendable' child, since I was female, my father chose me. I was engaged to Maasaki Gisei, the thirdborn of the Gisei clan leader. He was a year older than me."

A look of pain spread into Tyrana's eyes as she mentioned him, but she blinked it back and hoped that Xeno didnt notice.

"As tradition followed in our clans, Maasaki made me a necklace, symbolizing our supposed 'love'. we were married very early- We were married on my thirteenth birthday. At first, I hated everything- My parents, the Gisei clan, and especially Maasaki. I hadnt even met him before the wedding. But...Maasaki turned out to be a really nice guy, and as time passed....well....I grew to love him, and he loved me too. I know he did.....And then, as time passed, our life became happy together. It was as everyone had hoped."
Tyrana smiled lightly, her eyes shining with the memories of her past.

"When I was sixteen..I....well....we uh....I became pregnant, you see. But...the baby ended up being a miscarriage. Maasaki did the best he could to comfort me, but....it didnt help much for the time being. A few weeks short of a year later, I had finally gotten over it, and we were happy again. We were thinking about trying again for a baby...."

Tyrana had to take a deep breath again, pain beginning to rise in her chest.

"One night, the Gisei clan was attacked by a rival. It wasnt my old clan, I knew that, but I didnt know who they were. I fought, and so did the rest of the clan, but I was rather inexperienced. And the warriors who attacked were. I killed a few of them, but I was cornered. At the last second, Maasaki came and saved me by throwing himself in front of the blade that was meant for me. Soon after, the Gisei managed to drive off the rest of the attackers, but by the time medics reached us......it was too late. Maasaki was... he was gone."

Tyrana was now looking down at her feet. The pain in her chest was sharp. A single tear trickled down her face, and she wiped it away quickly.

"I thought that my family was going to take me back....but no....according to the peace proposition with my clan and the Gisei, there still had to be a marriage between the children of the clan leaders. Well....thats what my father said when I saw him, after not seeing him for years since the marriage.

So, I was to be engaged again- this time to the second-born son of the Gisei clan leader. Maasaki's older brother, Yopparai. I had met him before, and he....well....he disgusted me. I hated him. He was ten years older than me, and was a slimy, greedy, man-whore. He drank lots of alchohol, and I remember that there were lots of fights between him and Maasaki."

Tyrana paused again, briefly getting up and stretching her arms. Then she sat back down.

" I had been pushed around my entire life, disrespected, and been forced into a marriage because i was an "expendable" child, For being female! And now, only a week after the death of my husband who I had loved with all my heart, they were going to force me into a marriage with this fucking asshole!"

"Well....I drew the line at that. I packed a backpack with basic necessities and my necklace. I left in the middle of the night, and never went back. A year later, I had an encounter with...some weird rogue, who ended up sealing Sheedin within me. Afterwards, well....I slaughtered him in the most painful way possible for it. Fastforward another year, and....well....im here, talking to you, and going over my whole lifes story."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M   The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The demon of the black (Xeno/rav)(demon)M
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next