Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Demon and the Demoness (Black Butler/ Kuroshitsuji Fanfiction) Prologue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

The Demon and the Demoness (Black Butler/ Kuroshitsuji Fanfiction) Prologue  Empty
PostSubject: The Demon and the Demoness (Black Butler/ Kuroshitsuji Fanfiction) Prologue    The Demon and the Demoness (Black Butler/ Kuroshitsuji Fanfiction) Prologue  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:25 pm

((Alright, this is one of my first fanfics so dont be mean. I know it sucks Razz. I probably wont write another chapter unless someone likes this story....eh. Razz LET THE STORY-READING BEGIN!))

It is not silent. Despite being mid-day, the sky is dark, and the weather harsh.
A storm rages outside, blowing and striking anything in its path with torrents of rain, thunder, and lightning.
Many buildings are weak, and fragile looking when faced with this storm. All except for one.
A building very far away from the others, isolated within the country, is dwarfing them like play-houses. It is a home, a mansion of one. Known as Phantomhive manor, it houses Lord Ciel and his interesting array of underlings.
The most well known, of which, is also the most mysterious.
From the outside, the mansion looks cold, and uninviting. A completely different story takes place, if you were to venture inside instead.

The house was currently in an order of dissaray. A red-headed servant girl was running around frantically, searching for a tea-set.
Her co-workers, a dull-witted Aussie and a curiously feminine boy, are in the kitchen (not doing a good job at what they're supposed to, by any means).

"Oh, where did I put that tea-set, I was positive I had it in the kitchen cabinetes, yes I was," Mei-rin groaned.
"Where the hell could it be?! Master told me to fetch it, and I just cant find it!"

In the kitchen, a different, but equally disasterous event was taking place.
"THE MEAT! YOU RUINED THE MEAT!" Finnian cried, running around the room. "Bardroy, how could you? Sebastian's gonna kill us!"

"Ah relax, it'll be fine," Bardroy mumbled, seemingly not caring that he torched a chicken with his flamethrower and now would have a demonic butler after him.
"We've messed up like this before, and what has he done? Nothing," he added.

"We? I didnt touch the meat. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BURNED IT WITH YOUR GODAMN FLAME-THROWER," Finnian yelled.

All of a sudden, a dark shadow appeared behind them, and they froze.
"Children, children, stop fighting," the creepily-appearing-butler purred. He seemed almost amused, which wasnt a good thing- he tended to only look amused when people were being tortured or bent to his will.

There was silence.
Sebastion smiled, a vague twinkle of bloodlust visible in his eye. "Now...would you mind telling me how this happened?"
The moment was interrupted by a large crashing noise coming from the dining hall, followed by the un-mistakeable sound of breaking china.
Sebastian sighed, facepalming. That was, without a doubt, Mei-rin.

The butler took a deep breath. "Now, everyone," he started. Mei-rin zipped into the room, face like a tomato.
"We have exactly three hours before our guest arrives. Thats hardly enough time to clean this mess and prepare, so, to avoid further embarassment, I suggest you do what I say....exactly."
All of the servants nodded furiously, eager to get out of hot water, so-to-speak.
After explaining the directions, Sebastian smiled. "Now get to it, everyone. Chop chop."

After letting the servants begin, Sebastian returned to the side of Ciel.
"Master," he began, for once sounding oddly unsure. "Are you sure it is a good idea to let this man come? You know it could cause....trouble...."

Ciel simply glared. "Do not question my orders. He will come, and so will his servants. We have business to attend to...."
The child-earl glanced at his ring, before returning his gaze to the dark sky outside his glass window.

((Remember, this is a fanfic of Black Butler/ Kuroshitsuji, so it wont make sense if you havent seen the anime or read the manga.
Please tell me what you think :3 ))

Back to top Go down

The Demon and the Demoness (Black Butler/ Kuroshitsuji Fanfiction) Prologue
Page 1 of 1