Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the silver shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the silver shadow Empty
PostSubject: the silver shadow   the silver shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Name:Damien(Silver Eyed Shadow)

Birthday:Sep 27

Looks:Has short black spikey hair, 6' 7'', silver eyed(most drawn to feature), wears the Anbu fatiges, wears his head band on right forearm, carries around a sword given to by his father.

Village:Kirigakure

Element:Wind

Specialty:Gen and Nin

Personality:Serious as a heartattack, never off guard. but has been the rolemodle to little brother Aru since his childhood

History:Known for having silver eyes and beeing an elite Anbu. Was pronaunced dead and KIA on a mission to Suna and was an bushedand the rest was covered up by Anbu officials.

RP Sample:"No, he can't be dead he just can't, not now when we need him most!" Aru shouted at his mother already in tears. Then tears started to rool down his chin, they stung like no other pain he'd felt before. his brother was dead and he lived only with his mother now, he felt so alone like he'd lost all that he had left to feel any more. "I know he's out there somewere, I know it...he's alive somewere."

Relations:Brother to Aru

Goals:To become the best Anbu ever seen

Dislikes:Anyone stronger than him

Other Notes:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

the silver shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: the silver shadow   the silver shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

the silver shadow
Page 1 of 1