Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taitan Ikari (Wrath)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
exile720
Admin

Taitan Ikari (Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Taitan Ikari (Wrath)   Taitan Ikari (Wrath) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Name: Ikari Taitan (Wrath)

Birthday: December 17

Looks:

Village: Unknown

Element: Fire

Specialty: Taijutsu and Ninjutsu

Personality: Ikari obviously has multiple anger issues. Seemingly invincible when attacking at close range. He is generally rude and he is always looking for a fight. His anger generally get the best of him and he often makes mistakes in battle.

History: Not much is truly known about Ikari. He claims to have been genetically altered in a lab to give him intensely high amounts of chakra. He has been known to punch a one ton boulder to nothingness when he is fully enraged. He leveled an entire village by himself and he still is unsure of what he really is. He makes himself acquainted with only Sins. (Just a catchy title for Greed to look into.)

RP Sample: Ikari was completely infuriated. Where in the name of hell was he!? He looked around and saw strange tubes. They were loading chakra into something. He followed the route of the tubes and saw what they were pumping into. Himself. He roared and ripped the tubes from his body. Guards smashed into the room and tried to restrain him but he wouldnt allow it. Ikari let out a roar of hatred. Chakra tore from his body and he passed out.

When he awoke, he was covered in blood. And everyone around him was gone. Where in the hell was he? He smiled sickeningly. "I think its time i showed the world my anger." He began to laugh evilly and walked from the, now decrepit, lab.

Relations: Only to those of the Sins

Goals: To make the world truly suffer

Dislikes: pretty much everything else

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
Zaccy

Taitan Ikari (Wrath) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taitan Ikari (Wrath)   Taitan Ikari (Wrath) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Taitan Ikari (Wrath)
Page 1 of 1