Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can anyone love Wrath?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
exile720
Admin

How can anyone love Wrath? Empty
PostSubject: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:11 pm

(since its a continuation im gonna post the link)
http://narutorp.highbb.com/t3108p15-how-can-anyone-love-wrath-m#104890

Wrath looked at Yuri with a stragne glare after eating the riceballs. "What is your plan? You understand i can't let you leave now that you know who i am." He said. "If you try, im just going to have to kill you. And as much fun as that would be... you helped me out." Wrath sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Yuri narrowed her eyes, and Akira backed away, growling. He circled around Yuri protectively.

"I.....accept these terms....however.....how long do you plan to stay here?"

Yuri braced herself for another one of his rounds of yelling, seeing as that was a stupid question for her to ask.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:45 pm

"As long as i please." Wrath smiled and laughed. "Im a rogue shinobi, blacklisted in every major village and country out here. You just helped me, making you a fugitive as well." His grin widened a bit more. "Like it or not, you two are stuck with me. If you run, I will kill you. Starting with the wolf, as much as i like him as it is."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Yuri clenched her fists, gritting her teeth.
She couldn't believe what was happening to her.

She thought of the life she had, back in Iwagakure. She thought of her friend Kiri, and the rest of the pets at the home the two of them shared. She would miss them so much....

Yuri glared at Wrath, wishin that the walls of the cave would implode and crush him to death so that she could go back to her home.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:38 pm

"I like the hate in your eyes, girl." Wrath smiled devilishly. "It's actually kind of sexy." He laughed and stood up, walking toward the mouth of the cave. "If you want me dead, you may have to do it yourself, but i would advise you to not even try. I could rip you in half like a sheet of paper.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:48 pm

That was it.
"Then why don't you? Why don't you just kill me, huh?" Yuri snarled.
"I'm nothing but a helpless bitch, it would be easy. Besides, I'd rather die than help you anymore."

A psychotic look formed on Yuri's face as she watched Wrath.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Wrath growled and looked back at her with pure hatred. "If you really want to die, go ahead and say something that fucking stupid again." Wrath dashed across the cave floor and grabbed her by the throat, ignoring the wolf completely. It couldnt do any damage to him anyway. He smiled harshly in her face. "It would be so easy to kill you, like breaking a toothpick. Do you truly want to die? Perhaps I will make you watch as I dismember your wolf. Or shall i destroy Iwagakure and kill everyone you have ever loved? Death is a beautiful thing to me, but i will make yours truly a nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Yuri's eyes glanced from Wrath to Akira, very quickly, then traveling back to Wrath.

"Akira...Ienikaeru. Furikaette wa ikenai."

The wolf whined and growled, but then took off at a break-neck speed out of the cave, headed away as fast as he could go.

Yuri kicked Wrath in the gut as hard as she could and dropped onto the cave floor. She jumped backwards, brandishing several of her signature poisoned kunai-like shards of metal.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Wrath laughed. "Sending the mutt away and provoking a fight huh?" His smile grew cold. "Fine." He slammed his fist into the ground and pulled Gekido from the cold earth. The blunted blade was cracked in several place and had obviously seen battle beyond comparison. Wrath held it in a reverse grip and laughed. "You dont stand a chance you stupid bitch." At that moment, the sword opened up and revealed the flames inside. "I could roast you alive and no one could hear your screams." He dashed forward, shielding himself with the blade so that any kunai she threw wouldnt hit anything vital. Once he was in range, he swung a heavy horizontal blow at her waist.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Yuri tried to jump and dodge over the attack but slightly mistimed it and almost got hit.

She ended up getting her stomach burned and jumped backwards again, hissing lightly in pain.

Yuri threw five of her metal shards, each aimed at different angles towards Wrath.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Wrath laughed lightly, allowing the flames from Gekido to envelop him, melting the metal before they even reached him. "I dont like ranged attacks girl. Too much time to anticipate." He shot forward and aimed a knee at Yuri's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Yuri took the hit full on, the pain being intensified because it hit the already-burned flesh. She yelped in pain.
The force of Wraths knee sent her flying into the cave wall. Yuri bashed her head, and fell to the floor, groaning. Blood dripped down her head from where it had connected with the wall of the cave.

Her vision was fuzzy; perhaps she had hit her had harder than she thought.

A second later, and she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:06 pm

"Stupid bitch." Wrath muttered under his breath. He walked over to her, lifted her up and set her on the makeshift cot he had been sleeping on, before creating a warm fire for the both of them. It was several hours before the girl awoke, and the sun was beginning to fade in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Yuri blinked her eyes, the darkness slowly fading away and being replaced by light.

She groaned, and clutched at her head. She had a throbbing headache, and there was a bit of dried blood on the side of her head.

She slowly sat up, ignoring the shooting pain from her stomach where she had been burned. She gazed around the cave, her eyes landing on the fire.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:06 pm

"It's about time you woke up." Wrath muttered from behind the flames. "You should take care of that burn." He got up and headed toward the front of the cave before bringing in a dead bear. "I hope you like eating meat."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Yuri blinked, staring at the dead bear. She hoped that Wrath didnt expect her to cook it.

She idly wondered if the bear had any cubs that were now orhpaned, but it turned out to be a male bear so she dropped the thought.

She looked from Wrath to the bear, as if to ask, 'What are you going to do with it?'
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Wrath pulled out a hunting knife and began to care the bear up into large portions. He threw to large hunks of meat in the direction of the fire. "Cook those while i store the rest of this."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Yuri's eye twitched, she hated being ordered around.

She went and picked up the different chunks of meat, and washed them with water carefully.

She set up spits on the fire, and began roasting the chunks, two at a time.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Wrath eyed her with disgust. "You know, if you try anything like you did before, I will kill you. And hunt down that damn mutt of yours when I'm done." He smiled a devilish grin. "So, why did they send such a young brat to help out a man dying in the mountains?"
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Yuri clenched her fists, tired of all the insults.

"If you must know, it was like a....test. I've been trying to get the Tsuchikage to allow me to become a Medical Ninja for a long time, you see. Since I'm so much younger than the others, he thought I would need a special sort of test, they were just waiting for a good oppertunity. When they got the pidgeon you sent....it was a perfect chance for me. If I healed you and returned within a set number of days, I would have been made a high-ranking Medical ninja. But it doesnt matter now, I guess...."

Yuri went back to working on the meat, and found she had almost burnt one of the chunks. She took it off of the roasting stick.

"This one's done," she said. "Um....Do you want it now...or are you going to store it somewhere....?"
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Wrath took the meat and waited. "Hurry up and finish the other one so that we can eat, you need the energy anyway." Wrath growled. "I still cant believe they sent a runt like you. You cant even hold your own in a fight against someone with only have strength. I only hit you once and you fell unconcious."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:44 pm

Yuri wasnt even listening, so she didnt hear Wrath insulting her ability.

She kept cooking the chunk of meat until it was done. She took it off the roasting stick and simply stared at it.
She didnt say anything.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Wrath looked back at her and sighed, briefly pitying the girl. "Dont take things so harshly, Im a dick, I always will be, its just who i am, who i always have been."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Yuri's gaze drifted back over to Wrath. She listened to him.
She then looked back down at the piece of meat. "I'm not hungry," she said quietly. "You can have this if you want."
It had started to rain outside, and the small drops of water made a familiar pitter-patter noise that sort of calmed her.
Suddenly, a loud bark from outside the cave made Yuri jump.

And in ran no one other than Akira. He was drenched in water, and it looked like he was limping.

He walked in slowly, narrowing his eyes at Wrath. He walked towards Yuri, whimpering.

Yuri blinked.
"Akira? But....I told you to go home...."

The wolf whined and looked from Yuri to Wrath, and then back to Yuri.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Wrath grunted at the wolf and gestured to the fire. "Get that thing dry, I hate the smell of wet dog..."

(sorry for the crappy post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can anyone love Wrath?   How can anyone love Wrath? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can anyone love Wrath?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next