Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sinful Siblings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
exile720
Admin

Sinful Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Sinful Siblings   Sinful Siblings I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Name: Sinful Siblings
Leader: No actual leader.
Founder: Unknown man that goes by Father.
Potential Members: 8 sins, 8 members
History: a long time ago, a being in a jar was working with humans, it hated human's and wanted to purdge itself of human sins, Greed, Sloth, Gluttony, Pride, Wrath, Lust, Envy. Each sin was given a soul and a host to keep the soul in, As time went on the sins went from host to host, Waiting while father made a plan, To destory the humans. He would use the sins. as his pawns.

Ninja you want to join: (Must be specially created for this group)
Uniform: (None)
Logo: Sinful Siblings 1333638-tattoo_designs-2_053 The logo is tattooed to the body. In addition to this logo, each sin will have a unique curse mark of the creators choosing.
Goals: unleash hell upon the world
Other Notes: Each sin has its own abilities. I will leave that up to you to create, but dont try and cross them. EX: Lust cannot have Wraths Strength. Pride cant be lazy like Sloth. I would advise researching the sin you choose to embody

Members

Wrath - Exile
Envy - Raven
Lust - Kerrigor
Pride - Cookie
Sloth - Xeno
Greed - Binx
Gluttony - RioCastiel
Corruption - Exa

Completed sins will be shown below. That way the siblings can know one another

Sin's by age These are the ages of the sin, not the vessel.

Pride 212
Greed 189
Wrath 178
Gluttony 165
Sloth 150
Envy 125
Lust 100
Corruption 75

Sins by power level

1rst Greed (Because of the shield, Wrath is physically stronger)
2nd Wrath
3th Pride
4th Lust
5th Envy
6th Gluttony
7th Corruption
8th Sloth

Last edited by exile720 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:28 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
exile720
Admin

Sinful Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Sloth   Sinful Siblings I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Name: Luicha Malicath

Birthday: 7/7

jounin (self taught)

Looks:
Spoiler:
Usually wears a white shirt with blue strips and matching skirt.

Village: Konoha

Element:Wind

Specialty: Napping and sleeping

Personality: Luicha is a very lazy individual. She speads most of her days asleep up in a tree or on a bench looking up at hte sky. He is very nice, if you don't make her move a lot. If you do force her to move her ass around, she gets very angry and sometimes even violent. Aside from her lazy ways, Luicha is quiet smart and easygoing and if you find a way to make her work, se won't stop until she finishes it.

History:Orphaned as a child and implanted with a single sin, Sloth, Luicha spent most for her childhood by herself and much of it asleep. She was never a lazy person, often getting exicted and spending hours working on things she enjoys. She did grow up with a lack of drive to do anything however which has made er into the sloth she is today. She never wanted to join the shinobi ranks, claiming it was too boring for her. Her adoptive parents, finally tired of their daughters only desire to lay around, kicked her out a wekk before she turned 17

RP Sample:Luichi yawned as the sun beamed into her eyes. She shifted around on the blanket she was on and yawned. She looked down, making sure she was still in the same tree branch she had fallen asleep in and smiled. Another beautiful day. Perfect for a nice, long, relaxing nap. She yawned again, rubbing her stomach. She groaned. "I just fed you last night stomach, why must you make me go find food again." She moaned and reluctently forced herself out of the tree and onto the ground. She yawned once moore and headed to town.

Relations:father/mother (disowned her)

Goals: to nap

Dislikes: (optional)

Other Notes: (optional)
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

Sinful Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Pride   Sinful Siblings I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Name: Daisuki Rhuu

Birthday: January 1st

Looks:

Spoiler:

Wings:
Spoiler:

She is Tsuki Rhuu's Twin but with wings

Village: Ex Kirigakure (hidden mist)

Element: Lightning

Specialty: Teleportation and charming the hearts of men and women

Personality: Daisuki is cunning, sly, can charm almost anyone and loves to tease men. Daisuki can be cold, hard and calculating but is mostly seen with a smirk. She holds her head up high, and is a proud woman who thinks she is better then everyone else. She enjoys wearing scimpy outfits at times just to make everybody stop and stare. Daisuki loves being the centre of attention and won't refuse a challenge. She is determined to be the best at everything and never gives up.

History: On a cold, windy night two baby girls were born, twins. A man came into the hospital and overlooked the babies, choosing one of them, he did a quick ritual and put a sin inside one of the babies, the sin of Pride. He also put a seal thta wouldn't break until the verssel turned 18, then Pride would be awakened in the girl. He left that night with a smile on his face, a little boy following him "lets go Greed, your brothers are set"

!8 years later

Pride awoke on her eighteenth birthday, but not in her own bed. She woke in a room that was not her own. Pride, when she looked up she saw a boy who looked about 24. He grinned at her in a cocky manner "good morning... Pride"

RP Sample: (see Tsuki Rhuu)

Relations:
Tsuki Rhuu - Her twin sister

Goals: To be the best at everything and to find her sister.

Competitive things
Challenges
Flirting
being the center of attention in a good way

Dislikes:
Not being obeyed
People who think they are better then her
People who mock her

Other Notes: Daisuki's Wings-
#They can create a massive wind blast if she flaps them correctly, and if aimed at her opponent she can force him backwards.

# Can control the wind using her wings

#the feathers on her wings are as soft as feathers but she can turn them razor sharp and harder then diamonds and can Pearce through any armor (even carbon and nano)

#The feathers on her wings are laced with a natural poisen/acid (her wings make it themselves) and Daisuki can coat her feathers with it by will but also retract the poisen at will (it dissipates harmlessly into the air) also she has an extra layer of feathers on her wings that can be shot from her wing and can shoot through the air faster then a bullet.

Last edited by Nom! on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
exile720
Admin

Sinful Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Corruption   Sinful Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Name: Jack Liege

Birthday:6/7

Looks:
Wears a black vest with matching pants made of silk Sinful Siblings Dn0211

Village: Amegakure

Element: Lightning

Specialty: Manipulating and Ninjutsu

Personality: Jack is a sweet talker of man. He could have whatever he wanted and all he had to do was say it. Otherwise if people didn't do what he said he could talk any person in to killing them. If you anger Jack too much he can have a rather large outburst causing you to die. He is intelligent, cunning and overall dangerous. His silver tongue is always his best weapon.

History: Mother was died. Abandoned by his drunk father at the age of 7 Jack was left alone and homeless. Until he met Father, Father fused Jack with the sin called Corruption. He was then put in a orphanage in order to stay safe until he became the right age. "Look what we have here fellas." a 10 year old boy said as Jack was circled around by a group of older boys. The main one looked Jack right in the face "Looks like you lost parents huh shrimp?" he said patting him on the head. Jack was silently standing there as a voice whispered in his head 'Let me do the talking Jackie boy' Jack shakes his head like he was saying no. The 10 year old boy looked at him oddly "well kid we have a little joining process for kids like you." he said as you looked at two of the larger kids and they proceeded to grab jack by his hair and arms. Jack felt pain in the back of his head as he was restrained "wait why are you guys doing this, whats in it for you?" Jack said. The two larger boys looked at each other and shrugged, dropping Jack. The kids then began to surround the 10 year old boy and proceeded to beating him up. From then on Jack was the top dog in the orphanage. And when he left the voice in his head was laughing 'nicely done, lets take over this village Jackie boy' both Jack and Corruption then proceeded to laugh.

RP Sample:(sample is in the history)

Relations:
Father: Lee Liege
Mother: Kathy Liege (deceased)

Goals: To become the leader of the Amegakure

Dislikes: Being a Servant

Other Notes: (optional)
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

Sinful Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Gluttony   Sinful Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Sinful Siblings White

Name:
Natsumi Wagamama [Gluttony: The Chef]

Birthday:
May 13

Chunin

Looks:

Natsumi has white, silver hair that reaches down to her ankles, red-piercing eyes and light-fair skin. As Natsumi, she was known to use heavy clothing, covering head to toe but as Gluttony, she is known to wear a peach, skintight bodysuit, decorated with red circles and stripes. Her toes stick out of her bodysuit, just as her heels. She also wears big brown or white mittens and a wide neck warmer. Sometimes she is even seen naked, showing off her body with adorned neon, blue, ancient markings above faded scars, Gluttony's markings.

Warning: She is known to have a fast metabolism and steel stomach, thus eats anything in her path.

Sinful Siblings White1

Village: Getsugakure Village

Element: Wind

Specialty: Taijutsu and Ninjutsu

Personality:
The real Natsumi is a well –behaved Kunoichi who always looks after everyone. A bit of a brown nose, she dislikes being on others bad side and has an obsession of being liked. Very shy, she tries to do things as society wishes. There is no place for mistakes and thus is constantly punishing herself for making the littlest mistakes by engraving signs upon her skin. Polite before others, she has to be graceful and lady-like, which means eating salads and as little as possible. A bit low-spoken when she wishes to ask for favors, etc.

Natsumi fused with Gluttony is a bit more reckless, problematic and completely out-of control. Much more selfish then she was before, will steal if it means to feed her sinful hunger. Unlike before, she is less of a brown nose but will do whatever to ease her hunger as much as possible thus can be easily persuaded by a huge stake or delicious, fresh chakra. Careless and laid-back, she doesn’t see any reason why she should be polite, lady-like or why she should punish herself over the stupidest things. Slightly slow and awkward when it comes to fights, she always needs a master to guide her or order her to actually succeed, else she will be blinded my hunger and no reason. Even though having a master is helpful, she is not one to like being bossed as around a lot. Laid-back with a sense of humor, she enjoys to company and is not easily to embarrass. Far from shy, she wil be straight forward and make her point. Sweet and playful; she is a bubbly girl and a bit clumsy. She has lots of energy (most likely from the fact she eats a lot of sweets), although her mind cannot understand much. She doesn’t even understand the concept of a girlfriend and has a simplified outlook on love. Despite this, she knows she loves Hoshi , her brother, and only wants him to be happy, even if means resorting to drastic measures. She is incredibly strong, and uses her strength to keep Hoshi safe as much as possible. One example of this is her oblivious attitude of the dangers of any missions.

History:
Natsumi was born in a hot summer day, to a family famous for their restaurant in the village. She is the middle child and the “black” sheep for her features, while the rest have dark hair and brown eyes; she was born with white hair and red eyes. She has always been raised as the maid of the house, taking orders from her family except for her younger brother. Unlike her other siblings, she will never inherit the restaurant nor learn anything from being a chef which runs in the family and thus was sent to Ninja Academy. Unknown to them, she had always practiced her cooking behind their backs on her own and has even perfected certain plates. Due to her parents always looking down on her, she grew to force herself to please them as much as possible even if it meant embarrassing herself. It was to a point that was rather sad to even look at.

As years passed Natsumi grew insecure of herself, of her looks, her mannerism, everything. Many bullied her in school for her funny features and mouse-like voice. This went on for years; the only one who seemed to care for her was her younger brother, Hoshi, a year younger than her. Through those years, something inside of her grew as well. She could feel it, boil and grow with hunger. Unknown to her that the worse was about to happen. It was close to her birthday that she notice her attitude change and form, she noticed she grew easily hungry, selfish, careless and rebellious. It wasn’t so much before but as her birthday neared, her personality worsened, perhaps for the better Gluttony always state.

That day came, it was a day to remember, the new swatch forecasted a storm around the late afternoon. That morning she woke up to sharp pain in her gut, paralyzing her completely. Eyes widen with fear yet power, her breathing was heavy and deep but as soon as it came, it disappeared with one silent whispered, “Let’s Feast.” That day, Natsumi slowly but steadily turned into something ugly, something sinful. It began with her ignorant attitude, then her selfish acts but the most terrible of all was her gluttonous act. Due to unforeseen reasons, her parents had punished her by not feeding her for a full day on her birthday. That afternoon, she felt her stomach burn and ache in pain as she walked beside he older sister, heading home with the groceries. “You know…..mom and dad hate you…..you should just get your own place.” Her sister stated with ill-intent, telling her the most horribly things. However, Natsumi was unable to her half of it as she fell on her knees, dropping all the groceries on the floor, “…I…need…food….” She moaned, wrapping her arms around her stomach. “Oh you big baby, suck it up….this is why you’re such a loser.” Her big sister taunted her, as she stood before, groceries in hand. The wind slowly began to race, clouds darken and thunder roared as the storm neared in. “Come on, we got to head home.” The oldest said as she looked up at the sky. A far from them, a figure filled with rage stood with a wicked smirk, eyes flashed dangerously as he whispered one word, “Wake.” In that moment a shot of electricity ran through her body, shaking her and forcing a scream out of her.

‘Wakie, wakie, it’s time to feed.’

A voice sang in her head as she stared up with wide eyes and suddenly, her presence disappeared with the gust of wind, as her hair flickered up. “Come on, we’ll be late!” her sister spat as she flung to hit Natsu in the head but was stopped by sharp teeth by the wrist. “It’s already too late…” Natsu chuckled darkly, through her teeth as she ripped her arm from her body. Blood spluttered everywhere as the oldest screamed in horror, “You bitch!” she hissed and that was the last thing her oldest said before being slaughter and eaten alive.

When the lullaby stops.....

Everything went dark, glimpse here and there as she felt her body at on it's own accord. Gluttony was now in charge, a sick, bloody smirk played upon her lips as she limped towards her home. "....I'm hungry for some cake...." chuckled darkly as she headed home. Once there, she ate a few of the customers alive, some dishes and was close enough to gobble out her mother if it weren't for her little brother. "Natsu! Stop it please!" pleaded the boy, his voice stabbed her deep, grasping the real owner of the body and for a few moments, she stared at him with teary eyes. "I'm so sorry...." she whispered and with that she flung herself through the window, falling three stories high to the hard, concrete floor and disappeared in the stormy night. "Natsu-san! Wait!" reached the boy, his voice echoed as Natsumi's heart throbbed, unsure if it would be the last time she would see him ever again.

RP Sample:

Natusmi's body laid limp on th e muddy floor, as the sky poured powerfully down onto her weakened body. Her chest rose and fell as she breath heavily, a fever consumed her body as she laid there helplessly. It had been hours since she ran from home and tried her best to control whatever was inside of her. Her will was strong but grew weak and her body soon was doomed to shut out permanently. ".....If I can't go home.....if I can't be with Hoshi-kun....then better be dead..." mumbled weakly, as her eyes shut tightly, tears ran down her cheeks. The blood stained her white, silky hair as well as her outfit.

'Stupid girl, why die for worthless humans?....When you can be more and have whatever you wish at your feet?'

The same voice echoed in her head but she pushed it as she was determine to die there. "Because al I wanted was already before me...." she answered as her strength grew thin. Bushes rustled from nearby, her heart race as foot steps went up behind her. She had been laying on her side, making it hard to see who the stranger was. "W-who goes by?!" she demanded, voice was raspy and eyes narrowed with fear. A dark and evil laugh echoed, deep and dangerous, "Seems like this one has a stronger will, huh Gluttony?" his voice was full of rage yet hidden. 'Shut up Wrath....help me out will yah?' Gluttony's voice echoed in her head and transmitted to the stranger. "Don't you dare touch me!" growled Natsumi as she crawled her best away.

"You're weak and have no where to go, and you better not anger me....cause my wrath is no where close to any of you humans. You'll wish to be dead." threaten the man as he carried her over his shoulder and disappeared into the forest. She was not sure how long the journey had been but all she knew was there was a creepy old man standing before her with a wicked smile. "Welcome my child, I see you have not fused with your sin well....." observed the man with curious eyes. Natsumi only spat on him, her eyes stared up at him with quivering lips. The old man only chuckled, whipping away the saliva off his face and brushing two fingers upon her forehead, she was abruptly knocked out in unconsciousness. Her body fell limp on the side, face was peaceful and lips parted. In matter of seconds, her eyes fluttered open and slowly, she rose to her knees staring up at the old man. Her face was otic but quickly changed to a grin and stood, getting closer to the old man. A kiss was placed upon his forehead, "Thank you, Father." A smirk grew upon her rosy lips. "Welcome Home Gluttony, my child."
Sinful Siblings White6

Relations:
Mother: Kisha
Father: Ryuu
Young Brother: Hoshi
Older Sister: Nami [Deceased, murder by her own sister]

Goals: Unknown

Games
Being nude
Chakra
Food
Babies
Being rewarded

Dislikes:
Being Bossed A lot
Being interrupted

Other Notes:
Will own a cat

¨No matter how far, we will always be chained, for you are my other half.¨
Sinful Siblings White7Sinful Siblings White4
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

Sinful Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Greed   Sinful Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:14 pm

(Needed)

Last edited by exile720 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

Sinful Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Wrath   Sinful Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Name: Ikari Taitan (Wrath of Titans)

Birthday: December 17

Looks: Heavy Armor Sinful Siblings 63023810
Light Armor Sinful Siblings GG__Sol_Badguy_by_quetza

Village: Unknown

Element: Fire

Specialty: Taijutsu and Ninjutsu

Personality: Ikari obviously has multiple anger issues. Seemingly invincible when attacking at close range. He is generally rude and he is always looking for a fight. His anger generally get the best of him and he often makes mistakes in battle.

History: Not much is truly known about Ikari. He claims to have been genetically altered in a lab to give him intensely high amounts of chakra. He has been known to punch a one ton boulder to nothingness when he is fully enraged. He leveled an entire village by himself and he still is unsure of what he really is. He makes himself acquainted with only Sins. (Just a catchy title for Greed to look into.)

RP Sample: Ikari was completely infuriated. Where in the name of hell was he!? He looked around and saw strange tubes. They were loading chakra into something. He followed the route of the tubes and saw what they were pumping into. Himself. He roared and ripped the tubes from his body. Guards smashed into the room and tried to restrain him but he wouldnt allow it. Ikari let out a roar of hatred. Chakra tore from his body and he passed out.

When he awoke, he was covered in blood. And everyone around him was gone. Where in the hell was he? He smiled sickeningly. "I think its time i showed the world my anger." He began to laugh evilly and walked from the, now decrepit, lab.

Relations: Only to those of the Sins

Goals: To make the world truly suffer

Dislikes: pretty much everything else
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

Sinful Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinful Siblings   Sinful Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:08 pm

so who are we waiting on?
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Wolfy

Wolfy

Sinful Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinful Siblings   Sinful Siblings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:17 am

Envy i think is only missing
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

Sinful Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Lust   Sinful Siblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Name: 'Tenebris Cupiditas' Lust (Translates as 'dark desire' lust)

Birthday: February 14th, lust dousnt know her actual Birth Date so she uses the day she was infused with her sin.

Rank: having had no actual training of any kind in the art of being a ninja instead she developed her own powers when the sin was infused with her. her rank is comparable to a weak level jounin

Looks: Sinful Siblings Hot-gi10 standing 5'5 lust has superb body and will never hesitate to use her, legs, hips, ass or double D size Breasts to get what she wants

here mark is on her left breast

Village: none

Element: none (KKG gives her what is compared to jutsu

Specialty: unknown

Personality: Lust as her name suggests is driven by her desires, she goes after what she wants, whenever, wherever she wants. she is flirty, outgoing and seductive. this is generally her sexual desire to have her way with someone, using them for her own perverted fantasies and afterwards leaving then. caring not of it, just seeking out new partners. she is cold hearted and love is something only other people do to her. she especially likes to make people fall in love with her and making them bend to her will. watching as they do anything for her and then when she leaves it makes it even better. one her more common desires is to taste blood often lightly biting her current partner or slicing then with her razor sharp nails.

History: Orphaned as a baby her parents unknown, Lust was brought up in a brothel. the ladies their working together to bring bring the baby up. for years they did and when the girl, who they named Tenebris Cupiditas (a mock name given to her by the matrix) became old enough. the girl started teaching her the trick of the trade and the ways to pleasure both man and woman with but the simplest touch. she was still young when she had her first customer, early than expected as she was still quiet a bit underage. but some men pay well and the brothel often turns blind eyes to people with money. she cried at first but soon as it began to happen often in the weeks after she enjoyed it. this was when she met wraith, the sin had see that she embodied his sister lust and promptly took her away. infused with the sin, she is what her name suggests. the dark desire lust. but when in desperate times she has always been protected by her brother wrath.

RP Sample: can skip

Relations: her brothers and sisters,The seven Sins: corruption: pride, sloth, gluttony, wrath, greed and envy (not actual blood relations)

Goals: to have her own village where she can delve into any lustful and deprave desire she has.

- more sex
-playing out her fantasies
-seduction
-flirting
-making people fall in love with her and bending them to her will

Dislikes:
-being told no when there is sex on the line

Other Notes: nothing so far
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

Sinful Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinful Siblings   Sinful Siblings I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Name: Netami Fuzen (Envy)

Birthday: March 31st

(Genin at default unless with special permission from Admins.)Rogue

Looks: (Pictures are allowed. Be as descriptive as possible.)

Sinful Siblings Dafe400680ea40_full only she doesnt have the wings. She also usually doesnt wear the hat, but she carries it in her traveling pack.
Basically..... Netami has chin-length silvery white-blonde hair. She is tall and has a muscular figure, with pale skin. Her eyes are naturally colored blue, but when Envy's spirit is in control her eyes will turn a light shade of purple.

Village: Used to be Yukiagakure, but abandoned it

Element: (Genins may have only one element. Powerful Chuunin or Jounin are allowed TWO elements. If the element is not Fire, Water, Wind, Earth or Lightning, it needs a Kekkei Genkai.)ice

Specialty: (Maximum is two specialties.)Ninjutsu, speed

Personality: (Minimum two sentences.)Netami is usually quite distant, and cold to people she doesnt know. She gets very envious of people when they have something she wants, and it takes a long time to get to be her friend. The few friends she has are kept very close. When teased, Netamai can have a temper like Wrath. She wont take nonsense from anybody. She is also a bit of a feminist, and is jealous that boys tend to get more respect in her community than girls.

Envy has specific issues with each of the other sins. The only sin who really has her respect is Wrath.
She suffers from Multiple personality disorder, and is often either hyperactive, depressed, pissed off, or emotionless. Her personalities are: 1- happy-go-lucky and silly (like Tobi). 2-depressed, cold and quiet. 3- pissed off, silver-tongued, and furious. 4-Motherly, kind, sweet, and protective. 5-emotionless, no feelings at all.
Envy/Netami also has a large crush on Wrath, though she would never admit it. So when Wrath insults her, she feels very hurt, although she never shows it. Envy most of the time feels that emotions like that are weaknesses.
However she loves Gluttony like a mother, rather than a big sister, and sometimes refers to herself as being hypocritical because of that. She is extremely protective of Gluttony.

History: (Minimum two sentences)Netami has been the host of Envy as long as she can remember. She grew up in the Frost village. She never had parents, nor could she remember ever having them. She was always jealous of the other children, who seemed to have parents, families, people that loved them....everyone except for her. When she was 16, she found out that the village had wiped her memories and killed her parents, as a punishment for something they had done. In a fit of rage, she left the village and never returned. Envy is constantly having control issues with her host, and believes herself to be the only one that is.
A few years later, she came a across a village in flames, and went to check it out. She found a toddler, 1 year old, wandering around and covered in blood. She figured out that it was her brother Gluttony, and, upon seeing that he wasnt fit to take care of himself, took him in. She began caring for him like a mother would, and at the same time also like a big-sister.

RP Sample:

Relations: The other sins (not by blood)

Goals: (If any)

Likes: (optional)Ice, being better at things than others, things going her way

Dislikes: (optional)onions,

Other Notes: (optional)she has a pet siberean tiger, named Meiuke, who is her constant companion.

Last edited by Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

Sinful Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Gluttony   Sinful Siblings I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Name: Kentan Fuzen (Gluttony)

Birthday: unknown, sometime in the winter.

(Genin at default unless with special permission from Admins.)Doesnt have a ninja rank, but has been trained by Netami/Envy. When he is hungry, his power-level increases to that of a strong chunin.

Looks: (Pictures are allowed. Be as descriptive as possible) Sinful Siblings Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEDe8yp4CquSKgPHc99jEe1BUHRIpGDIqJnBcEq_j6hPH2tdVJ3ybT6wkmBQ
he wears a green t-shirt, white shorts, and sandals.

Village: Has none of memory, has always been raised by Netami/Envy.

Element: (Genins may have only one element. Powerful Chuunin or Jounin are allowed TWO elements. If the element is not Fire, Water, Wind, Earth or Lightning, it needs a Kekkei Genkai.) fire

Specialty: (Maximum is two specialties.) Speed, being able to eat everything.

Personality: (Minimum two sentences.) Kentan is very shy, and will often stutter and hide behind Envy if he is scared. He has a certain innocence about him that endears him to many people that he meets. He is slightly naiive, but in a cute sort of way. He cares about people. He also uses his charming-ness and cuteness to aid him in getting snacks, particularly from women. Kentan/Gluttony has an irrational fear of lizards. He also is afraid of all the other sins, particularly Wrath. He is used to someone changing moods very rapidly and suddenly, since he was raised by Netami/Envy who has multiple personalities.
When he is hungry and is denied food, his "angelic" personality completley dissapears. He becomes angry, dark, harsh, and fears nothing. He will sometimes kill if he has to, in order to get something to eat.

History: (Minimum two sentences)
Kentan was born in a small village, but was abandoned by his parents. As a baby he was infused with Gluttony, and it was Gluttony that kept him alive as an infant. When he was one year old, his village was destroyed. To his luck, Envy found him there and took him in, naming him and raising him like a mother would. He loves her and views her as both a mother and a big sister.

RP Sample:

Relations: The sins (thought not by blood), and Envy is sort of his adopted mother and sister at the same time.

Goals: (If any)

Likes: (optional)food (particularly cookies), snakes, silver

Dislikes: (optional)lizards, the sins other than envy

Other Notes: (optional) he has a teddy-bear, whom he calls Moochu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sinful Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinful Siblings   Sinful Siblings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinful Siblings
Page 1 of 1