Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
exile720
Admin

Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy)   Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Renji alighted on a nearby tree top, Hotsuma drawn. He had gotten this particular assignment months ago and only recently was able to track down the target. The name of his prey, Jack Liege. A young boy with an odd ability. Not all things were known about this guy, but it was stated that direct skin on skin contact would be hazardous. Luckily Renji's armor, a lightweight flexible material, covered his body fully. Not to mention it would make him harder to see on the moonless night that it was.

The boy ambled into view, a spear at his back. Renji smiled under the mask and waited for his chance to strike.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy)   Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Corruption, Jack Liege was walking in the night with his black spear, he had on his usual black vest and pants. He yawned as the night turned darker,and silence filled the air. His symbol of being a sin showed just below his neck, hardly visible,
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy)   Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Renji drew a kunai carefully and took aim. The jugular is all it would take, and Renji had a perfect shot. He hurled the Kunai with deadly precision and jumped to another nearby tree, without a single sound.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy)   Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:58 pm

The kunai barely missed Corruption, he was smiling as the kunai barely missed him "So more wish to try to kill me." he said as he looked in the direction where it was thrown.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy)   Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Renji was impressed, not many people could dodge his blades. He drew 3 more and hurled them, this time from behind his target. After they were thrown he flitted to another tree. and threw two more, these were off to Jack's left. Renji moved again, keeping out of his target's sight.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy)   Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Corruption noticed the two to his left and jump out of there way, when he did so he also dodged the three he didn't even know that where behind him. He smirked, this one was crafty "Why am I not face to face with my attacker, are you so afraid of me that you cant show yourself?" he asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy)   Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Renji smirked beneath his mask. Playful tauntings wouldnt help. He still had ten kunai left. He quickly tied a paper bomb to one of them. Then he moved. He dashed in a clockwise motion behind Jack and tossed 3 kunai again, off to his right, he threw two more. From the left, he threw another 2 and finally leaping above the trees he threw the remaining 3 straight down at jack. This batch had the paper bomb, which detinated just before impact.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy)   Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Corruption noticed the two tossed towards him, He ran and jumped over the two and ducked under the other two that came from the opposite direction. He heard a loud bang behind him, he looked over and saw his attacker.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy)   Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Renji dashed forward, sword drawn, aiming to eliminate his target with one clean stroke. "The movement was fluid, using the blast to disorient Jack.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy)   Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:58 pm

Corruptions eyes widened as he attempted to block his slash. He blocked the sword barely with his spear not fully drawn. A small cut appeared on his arm, the wound stinged as the blade was partially digging into his arm. His head was in a slight daze as he attempted to grab onto his arm using the blade, his symbol moved its way to his hand, If he made contact this fighter would slowly begin to lose his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy)   Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Prey (Exile and Wolfy)
Page 1 of 1