Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) Empty
PostSubject: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Jack walked through the place of his birth and where he got corruption. His spear attached to his waist belt, his and corruptions idea is to one day take over this village. He walked into a large bar and sat down on one empty stool. The bartender looked over to him "what can I get you?" the bartender asked. Jack looked up to him "sake." he said then turned his head back down to his hands. The small symbol for the sins on his back was show a little from the top of his black silk vest.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Daisuki was already in the bar, smirking at a guy from across the bar who was as the girls said 'checking her out' She had grown so in tune with her sin over the years that it was hard to tell if it was her or her sin you were talking to. With her long white hair and provocative figure she already knew why she got most of the attention except when lust was with her, that girl took the attention from her then and that irritated her. As someone else entered the bar and sat down the woman's eyes flicked to his back where a familiar tattoo peeked out from his clothing. Standing from where she had been previously sitting she lesuarly strolled over to the boy to stand behind him and casually draped her arms over his shoulders around his neck where she leaned in to whisper playfully in his ear "Which one are you?" Daisuki swore that sometimes she had traits of lust even though it was clear she was pride although it wasn't as if she minded, it just meantshe got more attention.
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Jack smirked as she felt arms wrap around him 'shes one of us.' corruption said in his head. He shook his head a little to clear it out "I'm corruption, which one are you?" he asked placing a hand on her arm. He looked over to the bartender who was giving him a thumbs up as he placed down jacks order of sake. He took a small swing of it.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:41 pm

"Well for starters you could ask more nicely who I am, and for the second thing how can you not know who I am" Daisuki rolled her eyes a bit and took her arms away, seating herself beside Jack and turned looking at him as she snatched his drink and took a swig for herself "I have an Idea, why not guess who I am Corruption" Daisuki was feeling in a good mood today and decided to show him her tattoo to prove she was a sin, lifting her dress a bit to show her upper thigh where a mid sized tattoo covered half the outside of her thigh and she placed the empty glass down on the counter "I'll give you Two guesses, if you lose you have to buy me a drink" pride always had a thing for winning, not that she wanted to win, that she had to win.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Jack smiled "well my first guess was lust, otherwise I think your pride." he said he finish his sake with a massive sip. He strangely like this sin, despite her being a bit rude at times. She looked very attractive to him and he guessed why she would be lust, looking over her shoulder he saw just about ever other guy checking her out.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Ha, she knew he was going to say lust but she frowned when he managed to guess right "yeah I'm Pride" She muttered, he should already know that she didn't like to lose and she sighed and ordered a vodka and coke, as he had thought yes most guys were checking her out and she liked all the attention which soon changed her mood. As her drink came she took a sip and relaxed a bit in her chair, she didn't know what she thought of this new sin yet, it was neutral for her and she ran her fingers through her shiny, smooth hair, looking forward to the thought of going out into the sun and spreading her wings.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:05 pm

He grinned that he got it right still he was amazed at her body "Mind if I silence these pricks checking you out?" he asked. He hated the other guys in the bar mostly because he wanted her for himself. He looked at her and waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:17 pm

"Naw, is little Corruption Jealous that I get all the attention" she teased light heartedly and tapped his forehead then glanced back and winked at a guy who grinned, she wasn't aware of the other sins motives yet but as she finished her drink her mind mulled over what the sin corruption consisted of, what it's prime objective was, obviously corrupting people but what else, her sin Pride wanted to be better then everyone, and be the best at everything, but what about corruption.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Corruption wanted to corrupt this world, however they was a fragment of something else, to take over amegakure. Corruption wanted to be in control. Jack blushed "I maybe getting a bit." he said. Thoughts of having sex with her rolled around in his head. He also was beginning to get a hard on.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:25 pm

"Pfft yeah, I'm getting most of the attention though" She said proudly and chuckled under her breath as Daisuki noticed his blush. She ran her fingers over the rim of her glass and sighed irritably then stood up an excited look on her face "Okay i'm bored, lets do something, wanna have a competion?" Leaning in close she smirked and whispered "Save it for Lust Mister" then laughed and pulled away
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:41 pm

He blush only went redder as she teased him, but he refocused "I can compete, but whats my prize if i would win then?" He said as his blush went away. He placed a hand on her leg as he teased her by leaning in and whispering back to her "Could you be my prize." He ran his hand up her leg playfully teasing.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:38 pm

If Daisuki's smirk could have grown anymore Cocky it would have "Why not, your gonna lose anyway. And if I win you have to admit I'm better then everyone and have to bow to me whenever you see me" Her quick eyes scanned the bar for some sort of competition they could have and rested on a dart board where the sins eyes lit up "How about Darts, or do you have something else in mind?" She asked with a teasing flick of her wrist to move his hand off her leg
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Jack smiled "Fine, darts it is." he said standing up and remove the darts from the dart board. There were ten ten darts, five for each of them. He smirked at her "Ladies first." he said handing five darts to her.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Almost eagerly snatching the darts from the sins hand, she was almost an expert at darts and knew she couldn't lose, be it the sin talking or her. Now if he had challenged her to pool it might have been a challenge. "Such a gentleman" She replied amused to his ladies first comment and stood a few feet away from the circular board she was so familiar with, lining up her first dart she threw and... got her dart right next to the bullseye, Twenty points for her. It continued in a similar fashion, 15 points, 17 points, 10 points and on her last shot she got a bullseye. Gracefully gliding over to the board she subtracted her darts and handed them to Corruption before taking a seat, folding one slender leg over the other "112 for me all up, your turn big boy" she teased

(I think bullseye is fifty? Haven't played darts before is all XD)
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:33 pm

(I think so)

Corruption smiled "Whatever you say, watch Im going to win this one and then I get you." he said as he took position away from the board. With one dart in hand and the rest in the other, he took aim at the bulls eye and got it right dead center, 50 points on his first shot. He looked over at pride and winked. He then scored in at the next with 10 points 16 points and then 16 again. His last shot all was riding on it. He flicked his wrist and scored 19 points. He looked it over and then sighed, Corruption had scored 111 points. He lost by a small little point!
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:02 pm

Daisuki couldn’t help herself, once the prideful sin realized she had one she let out a girlish giggle and clapped her hands before abruptly stopping herself and swiftly standing, placing a delicate hand on her hip and giving him a knowing gaze, one that said ‘I’m better then you and I know it’ walking over she gently grasped his chin in one soft hand and smiled knowingly down at him, a very prideful smile “sorry Corruption, but you should know you can’t beat me, I’m the best of the best and you lost” Because she was in such a good mood from winning though she brushed some snow colored hair from behind her ear and gave him a rather passionate kiss on the lips before releasing him and pointing to his feet “I win, you know what that means, now bow to me boy”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)   Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sins meeting for the first time? (wolfy and cookie M)
Page 1 of 1