Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lazy and Horny (m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:41 pm

"yes i love you" Lust said smiling once again before continueing " feel free to try anything on, i have some skimpy school girl and maid outfits that might just fit you" she said, tenebris had kept the all the ssexy clothes she was given in the brothel all those years ago when she was still a child and not funny matured.  "and as for making everything up to you...pick anything you want me in, anybondage gear, toys or accesorires becuase tonight im all yours" lust said trying to entice her sister. wanting her to think of all the stuff she could do to her lusty sister and hoped she enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:51 pm

"I want...." She looked around at all the toys. "A full body massage." She smiled, knowing not having sex would be the best punishment. She smiled and kissed her cheek, then walked to the kitchen. She tok her dress off along the way, knowing she was safe in her new home. She just dropped her clothes on the floor and then slipped her panties off and walked out of Lust's veiw. She looked around the kitchen adn started to get to work making lunch.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:00 pm

"nawww okay osoku sis" Tenebris puted and said disappointedly she wanted sex and ore and more but she would give her sister what she wanted. It wast like lust didnt know how to do it either. watching sloth all the way, she was defiantly comfortable naked showing off her loli body and giving her sister a show while cooking. lust watched dreamily as she cooked naked trying to pry her eyes away as she wet and looked for some baby oil, it was just the best for massages and imagining the feeling of her sisters sift shiny skin was great. she returned and just watched some more.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Sloth blushed as her sister's eyes locked with her body. Her pussy gt sightly wet. But she kept her focus on cooking. A pasta with chiken and creamy alfredo. "I hope you like this." She said as she stirred the sauce. she teased her sister by shaking her ass at her as she stirred. She reached down and rubbed her fingers against her pussy, sticking them inside, and holding the spoon down under her. She let the pussy get nice and wet and scooped her juices and added it to the sauce. "My special ingrediant for my lusty sister."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:22 pm

lust could feel herself getting wet as her naked sister shook her tight little bootie while stirring.  then she fingered herself and mixed her huices in with the sauce. tenebris's lips were already watering and drooling just by looking at the sweet nectar being mixed. she sat down at the table and when the dish was placed in front of her she duck in quickly. savouring the delicious taste as she chewed, she gulped it down. "I hope my little puts that special ingredient into her food every time she cooks" she giggled and began to gobble down the rest getting halfway. "sisssss! i think it needs some more of your special ingredient" she complained happily.  
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Sloth made herself a much smalled plate and ate a lot slower then her sister. She sat her little rear in Lust's lap and siighed as her sister begged for pussy. "Fine, but just small taste." Sloth said nad slowly stuck her finger inside her pussy, gettting it nice and wet before holding it infront of Lust. "Here." Sloth said and continued to eat with the other hand, while Lust sucked on her finger quiet eroticly. "I can't wait for my massage." Sloth said, leaning against her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:37 pm

lust happily sucked on sloths finger, tasting her pussy juices. it was nicer than the food at her plate. sucking, licking all the way getting all the tasty stuff off of her finger. she smiled and withdrew sloths finger from her mouth so she could speak. "i cant wait either, now finish you food and get to the bedroom" lust giggiled eating the rest
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:41 pm

SLoth nodded, but continued eating at her rather slow pace. She didnt eat a lot and she ate slowly, it wasn't just to tease her sister. When she finally finished, she could tell lust was anxious to start. Sloth stood up and let her lead them both to the bedroom. Sloth kissed Lust quickly befoer laying on the bed. "Ok, now you underdress and start my massage." She playfully ordered and closed her eyes. She couldn't wait for Lust to rub her body down.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:56 am

Lust fidgeted as her sister ate her food slowly, not sure id she was doing it on purpose to tease her or that she just always ate slowly. when she finished she could wait and didnt need taking to the bedroom , the kiss was unexpected. she was about to kiss back but sloth retreated quickly onto the bed disappointingly. sloth was so demanding  and it was so sexy, lust gave her a little show as she stripped off slowly doing a whirl and bending over so that she would get a great view of her ass. getting the oil lust walked over and poured some lightly over sloths belly, the cool liquid polling on her naval. then with soft hands lust began to rub it in, first in circles over her stomach. pressing slightly as she moved her hands in sinc just under her beasts and then round each side slowly. kneading  her lower chest wanting so much to fondle and massage her breasts but instead applying more oil and going down her subtle  yet strong thighs. pressing with her thumbs and pushing upward on each one. sliding her hands back up around sloths breasts using every ounce of will power not to touch them. as she began to work the shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:03 am

Sloth moan sighed lightly as her sister worked her hands on sloths body. She was surprised that lust was able to resist touching her in any way perverted. This was the best, and most relazing thing that she ever had someone do for her. "Sis is really good at this." sloth sighed happily, the. Turned onto her back once ahe had finished the front. At this point, all the wonderfully relazing rubbing was starting to effect the girl and she started to fall asleep. "Tell me you love me." she said, trying to say waking to hear lust say it before falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:31 am

"well guys love a massage too" lust said as she watched her sister roll over onto her back. noticing how sleepy her voice sounded, her tiny voice lovingly wanting her to say it and how could she not.  pouring oil and then rubbing, gripping her shoulders going down in-between her shoulder blades to her upper spine. going down the spine slowly she spread out and forced her palms back up her sides. getting down and close she whispered into sloths ear. "i love you" and with that lust sat legs apart just below sloths ass cheeks on her thighs. pouring the cold oil onto each cheek and letting it drip through the crack, down over her butthole and pussy. rubbing cheeks around and gripping her ass and pulling the cheeks apart to see her still gaping hole from the anal. slowly she struck a finger in to the no longer tight pit and brung it out to rub her lightly over her pussy. everything was now well lubed up.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:38 am

When she heard Lust say it, sloth smiled and fell asleep. As lust touched her in her soft but perverted ways. As she touched, sloth dreamed. She dreamed of lust and her in a hotel room, spending the night together. She moaned in her sleep as lust put her finger in her ass and down her pussy.she started to get really wet, and rolled onto her back and spread her legs for her lover, still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:54 am

only when her sister rolled over did lust relise that she was alseep, all the perverted things in her mind became real. moving off the bed for a split second and grabbing stuff she softy gripped noticing how wet sloth was. she must be having a brilliant wet dream.pushing sloths knees to her chest and then extending her legs to the ceiling so that her butt was in the air resting on lusts own lap. letting sloth legs rest of her shoulders she covered the dildo in oil and salvia before inserting it slowly into her analy.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:02 am

Sloth relaxed for a moment while lust got her in position. In her dream, they were both we're wearing towels, their hair wet from a shower. And then her sister stripped both their towels off, and sloth looked on her sisters body, attached to her pussy, where her clit used to be was a nice big cock. When Lust started to push the dildo in sloths ass in the real world, it her dream world, lust had slid her cock inside her ass. "sis... Your cock....so good." she moaned in her sleep
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:24 am

Lust loved her sweet moans as her pussy got wetter, she wanted to know what she was dreaming so she slipped into her mind. smiling at what she was dreaming lust knew she could make it a reality for later for when she took her sisters virginity, popping her wonderful pink cherry. pushing the dildo all the way in she then puller her lower lips apart, spreading her sisters pussy wide. she had felt anal but hadnt had her pleasure at the same time. working her clit with her tongue before going in deep, teasing her hymen again. all the while moving the hug dildo in and out fast.  hehe later on they would try some anal beads for her knowing sloth would like it.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:33 am

"Oh...Sis." she moaned and squirmed as the dildo was pushed deep in her asshole. And when Lust's tongu entered her tight pussy, going all the way to her hymen, she placed her hands on her head and made sure she didn't pull out. Her eyes snapped open as lust pleasured her and started to moan her name out loud. "
"I'm think im able to cum."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:51 am

lust didnt and couldn't speak her reply as her tongue buried deep inside her pussy. head being wonderfully forced into her sister loving it. she wiggled her tongue furiously and pushed the dildo deep and fast. feeling her sister throbbing and about the climax and when she did lust did her best to drink all the sweet wine, lapping it all up with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 am

Sloth moaned her sisters name one more time, loud enough that most of the surrounding apartments would hear her. She juices sprayed and poured into Lust's mouth and her pussy tightened around her tongue. She panted and moaned as lust pulled her tongue and the toy out of her and let her head rest on the bed. "That felt great." she opened her arms up so lust would crawl over and hug her. She had something important to ask before she begged lust to take her virginity.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:36 am

lust crawled u with her sister and hugged her tightly at first with her boobs then into a normal hug."i love you" she said happily, full well meaning it as they then laid and cuddled next to one another. the sweet candy like taste still in tenebris's mouth. they're hot body's pressed against sweat, oil and her wet juices mingling together. lust had her head softly ons sloths chest her little heart beat filling her ears, it was so sweet she could just fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:46 am

As sloth hugged her sister to her chest, a thought filled head that she couldn't get out. She loved her sister with all her heart. The same heart she was listening to. "lusty. I love you, but do really love me, or just my body. I want to be with you, but I need to know that you love me for more then just sex. I promise me that if I stay, you'll love me for me too."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 pm

"I love you Because your are you, not your body. My little osoku chan that i can be with someone who understands me and loves me for it. i couldn't ask for a better lover, girlfriend and sis" lust said softly not moving from the spot where she was laid enjoying it and dreamily stroking her sis's stomach. almost falling asleep but she meant every word. sloth was the first person to understand her and love her for it.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Sloth couldn't have been happier to hear those words that lust spoke. She hugged her tight against her chest and smiled. I love you too my sister. With all my heart." she whispered and kissed he top of her head. "Now. I want to give my innocence to you." She took Lust's hand and move s it between sloth's legs. "will you pop my cherry and make me yours forever." she whispered blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 pm

"ofcourse i will but first, we can have your special occasion so dirty. lets get a shower first" Lust smiled and jumped off of her lovely sister and dragged her up. she was the planning the very same thing that happened in little sloths dream.  pulling her sister into the bathroom"lets shower together" she stated and pushed her into the large shower that was clearly made to fit two. "how do you like em" she said turning on the water and straying sloth playfully with cold water. giving a giggle at her now soaking sister. 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:55 pm

Sloth thought for a moment. She had been bathing in rivers, steams, and lakes for a while now. She clearly won't pass up a chance for a hot shower, and to have her lover with her wood make it even better. "Hot and steamy." she said in her most sexy voice, and started to adjust the water and them undid your ponytails. Her hair went flat straight down her back, lust had never seen her like this before. "Can we wash either, lusty." sloth wanted physical contact that was loving and caring and she wouldn't fall asleep during.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:07 pm

lust smiled at how sexy sloth could be when she wanted, it was also quite cute to see her without ponytails. "yes we can ill wash you first my osoku sis" as if she made a habit of washing others lust sat her sister on a little stood and set the water so that it was straying don her back. getting the shapoo she worked it slowly into her hair,  working it into her scalp too. getting some sweet smelling soap she rubbed her sisters body getting it all bubbly. then she washed her sister down and the now sparkling sloth would have to wash her bust lusty sister.   
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lazy and Horny (m)
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next