Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lazy and Horny (m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Sloth pulled out just as she orgasmed. He poured her cock milk into her bowl and held the other up gfor lust to squirt into. She stumbled to the table and sat down them tought of something. She got up and laid in the table and held her cock straight up. "ou can make me cum on demand right Lusty. Use me as a table and my cock as your glass. Then I'll do the same with your titties." Sloth giggled.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:37 am

"Now now sis I love the idea" lust smiled as she began to break the eggs into the pan and whisked, putting in some of her own juices for sloths omelet. "But" lust continued looking at her sister, still stirrin. "Where's the fun in making you come straight away, get in your knees and start jerking off. Lust waited for her sister to do it when she added cheese, putting that under the grill listening to her sister moan. Once she finished she left it open, playing it up and taking it before her sister, timing almost perfect as she grabbed the dick with her other hand. She worked fast milking her quickly and sending loads if cum into her omlet. She flipped it over properly "theirs your own semen filled omlet sis, you can get some of my milk after I finish mine" lust giggled, she was so naughty and dirty making her sister eat her own white cum in the food.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Sloth let out a loud moan as her siste finished her onto the omlet. Before laying back down, the flexible girl leaned over and started to give herself a blowjob to clean her dick off, and to give lust a show. Despite her best efforts however, she could only get down to suck on a quarter f her shaft
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Lust was indeed enjoy the show her very flexible sister was giving her, giving a naughty grip as lust finished her own omlet and walked over "now sis sucking your own dick is cheating and the omlet you wanted is growing cold, now get it down your throat" lust laughed as she tapped the exposed part of her sisters cock, making it grow in length and slide down into her throat.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:54 pm

Sloth moaned as her cock grew right into her throat. She reluctantly pulled it out to eat her eggs. THe cum omelet was delicious, but when she finished eating, she wanted to get more from the source. She bent back down, taking in as much cock as she could. She looked at her sister from this position and hoped she was reading her mind as SLoth begged her to grab her head and control the blowjob in her thoughts. She wanted to go to the base but couldn't without lust's help.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:51 pm

"Baby I would love to guide your head and make you throat fuck yourself" lust replied as she had been keeping her mind open on thoughts. Like she userally did and got wet at the thought of forcing her sister to blow herself. The lovely futanari loli she was. Lust finished her own delicious omelet and went over to her sister . Taking and bowling up her hair on her head with one hand and taking her fore head with the other, pulling up an off he cock "now stick your tongue out all the way, breath out and take your own harsh dick" lust instructed as then pushed her head down further and further. Till she was at her own balls hilting herself. "Lovely sis"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:02 am

Sloth did as she was told and was rewarded as Lust forced her to deep throat herself. It felt great, masturbating with her mouth. She gargled her cock and pushed her head up, signaling for lust to start thrusting. She hoped lust would be violent about it. She wanted her first self blowjob to be rough
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:44 am

Lust did indeed know what her sister wanted and she didn't need to be a mind reader either, just the look told her easily. "Now sis, that's no way to deep throat a dick" she teased and pushed down making sloth fully engulf her cock to the balls. Gripping her hair hard close to her scalp she kept her thier down on it until she was choking then she let her up for air before making her throat fuck herself hard. Like a toy, rough and unforgiving. This was what her sister wanted after all.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:58 am

Sloth's eyes watered and she gagged and couched but oh did this feel amazing. Her cock rubbed against her throat and her eyes were nearly turned all the way around from pleasure. If this kept up she was going to finish herself off. Sloth moaned through her cock and CAme in her mouth. The flood of seman rushed down her throat and what couldn't go down filled what was left of her mouth, most of it pouring out of her, some of it coming out of her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:08 pm

Lust loved it and her sister, the sheer pleasure she was helping the girl give herself was great to watch. She felt her sister begin to twitch and then explode, the leder sister kept a firm grip on her head. Keeping her down making sure she swallowed her own cum and what spilled out of the side list cleaned up. Long tongue lapping it up and joyfully eating it away and the bits that came out of her nose too. Nothing went to waste, all the while tenebris kept that tight throat around her sensitive cock before letting go "god sis is so flexible and naughty, your making me so horny. fuck me sis, pour all that hot cum inside me" lust begged already playing with her soaking wet pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lazy and Horny (m)
Page 32 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32