Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lazy and Horny (m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Lust was about to say more but her head was pushed violent down onto his cock. She didn't mind at all, in fact she loved every second. If he wanted her on his member she would happily comply as she began to deepthroat again, taking his whole cock in and out. Rubbing hers breasts against it hard everytime she gasped for air. then like magic another two dicks were shoved in her face, it was like heaven as she took one in each hand and began rubbing then off. furiously working the shaft all the while moaning as her asshole was licked. Her tongue coiled around his true penis like a snaked constricting it as she moved backwards and forwards. 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Now this was impressive. This girl started to work the other two cocks like they had been there the whole time. He let her deep throat and rub off the cocks for a few more minutes before deciding it was time for her reward. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and had the clones disappear. All the feeling of pleasure she had given the. Was fineness to the real Nato. "Open you mouth." he moaned and when she did, he blasted her with cum all over her face and tits. He tan skin became with his thick, creamy milk. "now," he said after he finished cumming. "Let's wake up the girl for some real fun."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:30 pm

It was soo good being  surrounded by things she loved, it what just the best. she loved dicks an took all she could get, being very disappoint when they just dissapeared from her hands and finger from her sobbing wet pussy.  but the thought of her reward was just enough. she did as he commanded obediently and opening her mouth wide so he could see down the throat. She stuck her tongue out wanting to taste as much as she could. "Give it to me master" she begged, lost in her own fantasy. she wished she had her toys with her to complete it. it was then that he exploded on her like a river breaking through a dam masses went on her tongue and face with more dripping down onto her breasts. the white milk tasted like sweet whine as she gulped it down her throat. letting it coat the fast of her throat as it made her skin shiny. 
    "I have the perfect way to wake her master" She continued with her eyes still distant. she used her finger to put all the cum that was on her face and tits into her mouth mixing it all with her saliva.crawling like a dog ass in the air and wagging she went over to her sister and kissed her. opening her mouth and tonguing  her  and giving her the first taste of a mans cum.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Sloth's body reacted as if kissed Lust was second nature, her arms wrapped around her while still asleep. But thern, something dripped into her mouth, and she woke up from the taste. Her eyes slowly opened as she played with Lust's tonuge in her mouth, tasting the strangle liquid Lust was feeding her. When she broke the kiss, she looked at her sisters face and body, cum still soaked it. Then she saw Nato and blushed heavily, hiding behind HEr sisster and covering herself. "Lusty, who is that?" She was in a squeaky, innocent voice.

Nato laughed at the girls reaction and walked over to Lust. His cock was still hard and he was ready to fuck the two girls. "So who wants to ride first. You, my little whore, or parhaps the virgin whats it first."

Sloth blushed and realised that this must be the threesome her sister mentioned. SHe leaned over to her sister and whispered something that would make lust quiet happy. "I don't want him to take my virginity. That belongs to you." She whispered. Then she looked over to the guy infront. "You can all have my ass." She squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Lust loved how the sleeping sloth reacted her sister did truly love her. loving how her arms wrapped round her and how she nervously tasted the cum. it was soo cute watching her sister hide behind her, the word that her sis whispered in her ear. the words were made her sooo happy and it made her even hornier, her ass would have to be played with a bit before it could take that monster cock.  Tenebris pushed her sis lightly onto the grass, spreading her legs open so she could see her bright pink pussy. lubing her finger from the shiny cum still clinging to her body. with this done she inserted her finger slowly into sloths tight asshole, loving her moans and how tight it was. "this whore wants masters cock in her asshole to." Lust begged putting her ass up in the air. 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Sloth blushed as her sister made her lay on the grass with her legs spread wide. But started to moan when her sister started to play with her asshole. She could feel the slimy cum help Lust finger slide insde of her ass. Oh god it felt good. And her body reacted as Lust fingered her. She grabbed Lust's head and forced her mouth to her mouth to Sloth's now wet pussy. She hadn't even thought about, her body was acting on its own.

Nato watched Lust's huge ass bob in the air. "Let's lube this hole up first." He siad nad got on his knees and spread her cheeks apart. He licked her asshole, spreading it open and pushing his tongue inside of her. Even her ass had a pleasent taste. It was clear this woman kept her body ready for sex all the time. Once the hole was nice and wet, he stood back up and rubbed the tip of his long hard cock against her asshole, forceing the tip inside, then the head.He pulled back his hand, then slapped her ass, hard. He was used to hitting thing in fights and barely held back as he slapped her ass. His hand left a huge red mark, but judging by her actions, she probably won't mind. "Don't you slack off. Move those hips of yours." He ordered as she forced in more of his cock, streaching her tight hole.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:55 am

Lust loved how exquisitely tight  she was wondering it she could take such a big cock in her tiny ass for the first time. when sloth forced her onto her pussy tenebris was happy to reply, sticking her tongue into her already wet pussy first time. tongue just reaching and teasing her hymen, she tasted just as good as last time. she wasnt surprised this time as the guy spread her ass, hands gripping each cheeks and then the sensation of being rimmed. his slimy tongue was soon wriggling inside her, she could feel his hot saliva dripping deep into her hole. she began to moan softly. she curled her finger in sloth butt feeling her walls and how she tightened every time she thrusted her finger in deep.
     And then she felt it, the huge hot throbbing rod being forced and pushed into her butthole. Feeling the massive cock spread her ass wide, she was prepared for anal but not this. she forgot all about sloth for a moan and gave a loud long moan. she could feel herself being opened up up and then he began slapping her ass cheeks hard. The pain was mistaken as pleasure and sent bolts of   ecstasy through her body, her sphincter  tightened everytime he slapped. 
    "make your slaves ass red raw, bruise me master, punish me!. yes MASTER!" she screeched the breath was knocked out her as he pushed all the way in. she did as she was told like a good slave and she started to move her hips. her ass bobbing back and forth fast and hard feeling his entire length in her and then just the head. her insides where being churned up by such a large dick biting her lip and through moans of pleasure.  
      "sis!..gaaa sis sis sis your going to be broken! you little ass is going to get destroyed by this horse cock. Just like lusty sis" Lusts juices were flowing like a river she would soon get off, she would soon climax but she wouldn't be satisfied. she could never be satisfied.  she rimmed her sister tongue whirling around and then stuck two fingers in trying to spread her wide, trying to prepare her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:09 am

Nato continued to pound the dirty girls ass, and slapping both sides until they were both bright red and covered in hand prints. He loved the way the deepest parts of her ass were still tight as a virgin, however, he probably ruined her ass for any normal guy for a very long while. Her asshole would be stretched huge. And her virgin sister, well would she even be able to take it at all. He would find out soon. He reached foward and grabbed a handful of lusts hair. He pulled back and pounded her ass even harder.

Sloth moaned and squirmed as her sister fingered her ass. It felt so good and she was turned on even more as lust screamed about both their asses being wrecked by this man. She was slightly disappointed when his fuck made lust lose focus on make sloth feel good as well, she sloth started to thrust her hips against her two fingers already inside her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:53 am

Tenebris continues to more quite loudly as he ploughed her ass, going deeper than ever. spreading sloths ass making up for the fact she couldnt pleasure both her sister  holes, her hair being pulled back roughly so that sloth could see the faces lust was making. Her butthole and cheeks were on fire with pleasure and clamped down with her ass every time he thrusted. her hips moved like a piston shoving the huge length into her as an unbelievable speed. she hoped he would cum again soon. he wanted to feel his warm sperm inside her ass and shooting up into her stomach, if he came in her she would climax too. all the while her breast were bouncing everywhere like they had a mind of their own
       "does your slaves ass feel good! slam it hard!this slut wants it all, destroy my ass!" lust continued to screeched. 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:11 am

Nato continued to fuck the girl's ass, getting harder and more violent with each thrust. He continued to slap her ass even though it was already red and sore. He was almost ready to cum. He pulled on her hair again, hard, riding her like a bitch. His dick got even bigger as it throbbed. "Here's your reward, little whore." he pulled her hair farther, bending her back more and cum inside her asshole. It filled her tight cavity up goin into her stomach and even more spraying out the sides of her asshole arou d his cock. As he pulled out, cum started to drip out of her. "Atleast try to keep it inside your ass whore." he ordered and let go of her hair and let her collapse.

Sloth was watching her slutty sisters face as nato fucked her ass. She started fro finger her own ass with lust, knowing she would need to be wider for the strangers cock. She forced another finger inside her ass along with lust's two fingers and moaned. As lust and Nato came, sloth sat up and kissed lust passionately, letting her own long tongue into Lust's open mouth. Her moans felt food agains her tongue. When Nato let go of Lust. She gulp. It was her turn. "please he gentle.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:55 am

Lust climaxed as she felt the hot liquid fill up her intestines, gushing into her anal cavity with masses of it straying out the side. she herself sprayed out her love juices her whole body tensed and arched. her body fell limp as she fell forwards ass still in the ass quivering, her asshole was gapping wide and twitched. she looking like she was praying, tongue out breathing heavily butthole just a cup for his cum.  she would be stretched and gapping for aleast a week, the cum already burning up her insides. she soon regained control of her body and she clamped her ass stuff with practiced, she moved over to sloth and dagled her butt over her face. "ive got something for you to drink sis, it'll tatse nice. cum from lusties ass" she said as she let her asshole relax and the cum started pouring out into sloths mouth and all over her face.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Sloth opened her mouth when Lust hung her ass above her. The cum slowly dripped out of the hole, dropped onto sloths face and in her mouth. The cum hit her tongue and she moaned, tasting her sisters ass as well this mans cream. It tasted sweet and slightly bitter, but still tasty. When the cum stopped following after a while, sloth shallower the last of it and leaned up and locked in and around her sisters now streached asshole, cleaning her u, inside and out. The. She crawled from under lust and looked at the man. "Remember you can only tough my ass. My pussy's off limits. Please be gently." she then turns and got on her hands and knees, her ass I the air facing the stranger. She looked at her sister with worry in her eyes, saying "please hold me so it hurts less." with just her eyes.

Nato agreed to the girls terms by grabbing her waist. His cock was still hard and covered by cum and ass juice from lust. He rubbed the tip against the virgin's ass, and slowly pushe stud tip inside. She was super tight.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Lust lived her sisters tongue in her wide spread out asshole, it was delightful as she licked out the slimy cum. sloth could now fit her entire tongue in the depths of her sisters stretched hole. lust was disappointed when she stopped, wriggled out from under her and offered herself to the guy. this was until she saw her sisters worried  and pleading look, so lust slid over so that they were face to face. "It'll hurt at first lil sis as he spreads you wide open but you'll begin to enjoy it soon, i promise" lust said looking into her eyes and with that lust kissed sloth as the man entered her slothy. feeling and tasting in sloths mouth, tasted a bit of her ass, the mans jizz and sloths saliva. it was all one great cocktail of flavour but it was better than any alcohol. she gripped her and pulled her in harder even legging sloth bite lusts tongue as she tensed. Tenebris watched as her sisters anal virginity was brutally taken away from her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Sloth moaned as the man enters her, but her moaned were drowned by Lust's lips. Her kiss was like magic, making the pain of her first anal with this monster of a man feel alittle less painful and a lot more pleasent. She wrapped herown long tongue around lust's and took hold of her hand and brought it up to her perky nipple. She needed her siste fro touch her more. She was craving her sisters touch

NATO watched the two passionately kiss, and watched the younger ones desperate need of the older one. Is that cute, the sin sisters were lovers. He had seen both there tats and had to admit they were cut e together, but now back to business. He forced more of his cock inside her until it was too tight and even then forced more in till he was all the way in. He pulled all the way out to the head and then started to slowly thrust
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Lust indeed did touch her sister some more, alot more and she was enjoying it almost as much. she played her hand on sloths hard nipple and soon began to rub it softly, their tongues wrapping around each other like to fighting snakes. tenebris loved it, everything that happened here and her sisters loud moans were barley stifled by her kiss. it was so lustrous and she could resist as she used her extra long tongue once more to ease her sisters pain. sucking all of sloths saliva like it was Champaign, she then went further her tongue starting to go down his throat.  lust played with her nipple at first rubbing it lightly on the tip, groping her tiny breast before nipping it with her sharp nails. putting her tongue out from sloths throat she gasped for more air, watching her sisters face contort with pain and pleasure was just so exciting.
           "i want some more!master dont let sis take it all i feel lonely" Lust couldnt help but say helplessly wanting more, always wanting more. never satisfied. 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Sloth moaned and groaned from pleasure and pain. Her asshole was hurting, but to her suprise, the hurt felt good. She moaned into her sisters mouth as she was fucked, each thrust becoming more and more pleasent. But what she was enjoying even more was how lust was playing with her nipples, twisting nad pinching and pulling nad groping her chest. Lust knew just the way to touch her, making Sloth feel rather lightheaded. When they pulled away to breath, Sloth must have absorbed alittle lust and turned her head. "harder. Fuck my tight hole harder, like you fucked my sister. and ravage my lusty sister." She maoned before turning back to attack Lust's mouth and tougne with her own. This time, she was the one to shove her tongue down Lust's throat .

"Shadow clone jutsu." Nato moaned and a clone appered behind Lust. He lifted up lust's ass and rubbed his cock along her pussy. Sloth's pussy was off limits, but Lust's pussy wasn't and her juices would make great lube. His cock was wet in seconds. "Keep kissing you two whores." The clone said and without warning, thrusted his hard cock in all the way inside Lust's ass, hitting all the way to the bace with one thrust, his sack slapped into her pussy. .The clone started to thrust back and forth. But the real Nato, not to be outdone by his clone, gave Sloth and smack on the ass, softer then with lust, and strated the thrust faster. His dick being lubed by anel juices. The two Nato's just looked at eachother nad leaned over as tey fucked the two whores nad grabbed there tits nad lifted them up in the air nad pressed them together. The two Nato's fucked the girls at the same speed, fast and hard, and Sloth nearly came right there as she was presed against ehr sisters, there pussy's pressed and rubbed togetehr as the to Natos thrusted.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:35 am

lust lover her sister sloth, the way she moaned and then screamed to the guy obsessively to fuck her hard, for tenebris to get some too. it felt great that she could affect a fellow sin that much and the best part way it was sloth. the lazy and cute sloth, her loveable sister. It was great as little sis went on the offensive lust being surprised at a tongue going down her own throat. she let sloth do her work and then shivered as she felt a cock rub against her pussy only making her wetter. she kept kissing as his entire length was shoved back into her ass, lust felt complete again with his cock in her wide hole. his balls slapped against her pussy with massive force, her ass moved and her tits bounced.  she started to moan uncontiously again  when she was lifted up in the air hole still being rammed and her pussy rubbed against sloth, legs high and lewd. her hand went down to rub her sisters clit knowing how close she was to come and with the others had scrapped up her naval slowly to her tiny breast and started clawing her, leaving bright red lines.
         "pound her hard, make my cute sister come GOD! ...make her cum and then burn up her insides with your semen!" lust screamed the guy, wanting sloth to know the pleasures that had felt. the pleasures that she loved and would kill for, the pleasure she had everyday.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:50 am

When SLoth was lifted nad pressed against her sister, their pussies rubbed together, Sloths body felt very hot. The man conttinued to fuck them both endlessly. But Sloth's climax came when Lust started to rub both their clits nad claw a sloth's tits. Her sight went hazy and she could only let out one loud moan. "SIS." She screamed as she came, her juices pouring down onto lust's pussy and dripping to the floor. Her body had gone numb for a second, but feeling returned so after. She felt that Lust had not stopped rubbing her clit of that the man and clone hadnt stopped fucking. Her holes her very sensitive now and she could barely take it anymore. SHe leaned down nad bit Lust's shoulder hard, her teeth sinking into her skin as she once again lost control of her own body. Then she felt a hot pressure explode in her rear. it burnt and she could feel alot of it drip out around the mans cock as Nato came inside her. it caused her to orgasm once again, screamming sis through her teeth.

Nato could feel her orgasm as her ass tighten around his cock. He and his clone were ready to give these whores there reward. "Here you go bitches, the cum you so desire." Nato said and with one last hard thrust, both him and the clone purred cum inside the two girls asses. it was even more then last time. It filled up the girls and pour out the sides. when the clone would disapper, the cum would still stay in Lust's ass. Nato lowered the two orgasming girls and placed them on the ground next to eachother nad made hte clone disapper.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:15 am

lust climaxed to at the sound of her sistser screaming for her, it was just too cute for words. the way her face contorted and the fact she went limp for a few moments been fucked like a rag doll, head bouncing on her neck, eyes hazed over with nothing their but pure pleasure. Lust could feel her sisters hot and uneven breath on her skin, the way she had her tongue out wildly like just wanting something to kiss, lick or suck on. as they're juices sprayed together onto each other mixing and pooling on the ground below then lust didnt stop pleasuring her sister knowing that after climax she would be incredibly sensitive. The bite was just too intense, the pain turning into pleasure as sloth bit into her flesh hard, more than just leaving marks. she drew blood and lust held her head down like a lovers hug as the guy, her scream muffled as she bit further. The man cam with such force that lusts ass clamped down and locked tightly, letting only drips out as the white hot liquid burned up her insides.
      "yes cum i love it! i love it, i love cocks and my sister i love her" Lust said licking slots cheek as they were lowered into the pool of their own juices, when the clone disappeared her ass was while and soon she was lying in cum to. not want it to escape from her sister lust plugged her asshole with her fingers.
       "keep it in their, feel how good it is" she whispered still holding her head with the other arm into her shoulder. 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:24 am

Sloth was basicly knocked out. She couldn't see nor feel anything besides the burning in her ass. Her pussy was leaking heavily and she unconciously rolled over andd placed her head on her sisters shoulder. Her eyes slowly closed as the last of what was keeping her awake was drained. She fell asleep quickly on her sister, only whispering one small sentence before drifting off. "I love you Lust."

Nato smirked at her work, then turned away to find his clothes. "If your even in Yu. Look me up. If I'm home from work, I'll be happy to have you two as 'guests.' He lifted as he pulled a card out of his pants pocket and flicked it over to Lust, the card landing between her cleavage. It said 'Nato Yosida Pyrotechnics Expert.' It even had his home address and phone number. Though both were under ANBU protection. He got dressed and smirked. "And if you see your brother wrath. He said as he pulled his ANBU mask out of a scroll and placing it on his face. "That next time, he would be getting away." He moved the mask over to wink at them and then, placing back on his face, he disappered in a cloud of white smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:59 am

listening to her sisters soft, cute voice whisper whats she felt gave tenebris goosebumps. it was soo nice, the feeling was different. one to be truly loved by one who cared, her sister. "and i love you little sloth, just wait ill take you later and we can be together" she whispered back, knowing that the little one was already fast asleep. the poor thing was already tired out. lust was barely paying attention to the guy until he offered to basicly meet up and fuck again, that was when lust perked up. looking the card in here cleavage she smiled. 
      "how could we not handsome, i hope your 'hospitality' will be just as good or better the next time" lust grinned happily but her eyed widened as wrath was mentioned. he knew about the sins! though she didnt care much only that she could have nato again but next time she wanted him to fill up her womb with semen. as he dissappeared she had a small fantasy of what it would be like. soon her eyes felt sleepy for some reason closing as she imagined depravities she could perform. she feel asleep with her sloth sister, in a puddle of their own juices and the guys cum. lusts fingers still plugging her ass.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:07 am

Sloth awoke with a chill. She slowly looked up. It was dark out. She shivered and snuggled against her sister. Holding on to her, she poofed them both closer to the tree Sloth was staying in and then poofed her she up it and then back down to ger a blanket. She laid down next to Lust and placed the blanket over them. She snuggled against ehr sister and closed her eyes again, falling back asleep. She nuzzled her sisterrs neck and kissed ehr before returning to her dreams.

In the morning, the light beamed into Sloth's eyes. She awoke adn yawned, and found her sister still sleeping. Uder the blankets, Sloth climbed onto Lust and let her head rest between Lust's tits under the blanket. She could stay like this all day if Lust would let her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:31 am

Lust slept incredibly peacefully not stirring for anything even when she was poofed away or when sloth laid next to her and cuddled up. A perverted grin was always on her face with slight drool coming from her lips as she had wets dreams. she awoke slowly and groggily sometime after sloth had clambered onto her using one of her soft Double D's as pillow. the soft face sloth had on her closed eyes meant that she was comfy. Tenebirs lifted her arms up quickly and pulled sloth into her bust with both arms and held her head their. giving her a boob hug. "morning osoku-imouto chan!" she said enthusiastically, all fired up.   rubbing their hot bodys togther and feeling sloths hot breath down her cleavage. one arm going down to sloths pussy running a finger along it 
               "ill be taking this today my lovely sister if thats what you want" she whispered into her sisters ear. today would be about her sister, sloth all about her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:37 am

Sloth was made instently aware that Lust had woken up when her head was pressed in her cleavage by Lust's arm. Sloth moaned alittle as Lust's greedy hands started to rub Sloth's virgin pussy.She blushed nad nobbed. She wanted her virginity taken by her sister, despite how werid that must seem. "Sis." She whispered. "Before you do it...." She closed her eyes. "Will....I mean can I....Be your girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 am

"ofcourse you can be my girlfriend osoku no kimi" lust softly whispered back into sloths ear. knowing exactly what she meant not thinking it was weird or strange  lust continued the hug and kissed her sister lightly on the forehead. "you can stay with me for as long as you want, i can be with my sister forever" 
she continued and snuggled her some more rolling her over so that lust was on the top biting into sloths neck. sucking and licking making the biggest hickey possible, nipping it finally as she left. "thats for my shoulder and so you know that your mine" she giggled. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lazy and Horny (m)
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next