Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting new friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakku

Zakku

Meeting new friends Empty
PostSubject: Meeting new friends   Meeting new friends I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Zaku was at the training grounds. He had decided to upgrade from wooden dummies to stones. He punched the stones one after another smashing them into pieces. It wasnt good enough ye. It needed to completely shatter into dust rather than smaller rocks. He kept at it until his body refused to move anymore. He laid down surrounded by small rocks and pebbles. "I should be better already....Maybe i should practice with my chakra more often...."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends   Meeting new friends I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Seiya sat in the grove of a tree watching the strange boy as he literally punched rocks with his bare hands and stranger yet was that they turned to rubble in his hands. She kept quiet for fear of him spotting her, or worse yet, him finding out that she was from the slave trade and trying to send her back. Her brown and orange neko ears twitched a bit as she heard him slump to the ground exhausted and hid a smile, why did ninja’s train so hard, they had it so much easier then her, why make it harder. All of a sudden a bird beside her seemed to notice her and in a tweet of surprise it jumped, soaring into the air, which of course was shortly followed by a pounce from our neko, some cat habits were hard to break and she sprinted after the fleeting bird, leaping high into the air and catching it in her hands. “Gotcha” Seiya laughed and licked her lips, forgetting Zaku for a moment.
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends   Meeting new friends I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since July, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section Zakku???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting new friends   Meeting new friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting new friends
Page 1 of 1