Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Le randomly creatited char (M for langauge)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Le randomly creatited char (M for langauge)  Empty
PostSubject: Le randomly creatited char (M for langauge)    Le randomly creatited char (M for langauge)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:38 am

Name: Doesn't have one. (but for the sake of the history and stuff I'll just call him Arseface Razz Razz )

Birthday: January 4

Looks: Despite the crude name I gave him Arseface's face is actually quite handsome. He is tall with the usual bright blue eyes and the emo style brown hair.

Village: Hoshigakure

Element: Fire

Specialty: Barrier Ninjustu

Personality: Arseface's whole personality is one big paradox. He's cruel but secretly caring. He is lazy but will only accept the hardest of missions.

History: Arseface (yes that not his real name you'll find out soon) was born a Hoshigakure ninja. But at age 8 he was kidnapped by a random ninja who erased his memory, trained him, then let him go. With no name he just traveled around going for high rank bounties (some a little too hard for him to complete) or what seemed like impossible missions (only to really confirm they are impossible Razz )

Other: yep I know I could have done better on this character but whatever. (crosses fingers to get approval.)
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

Le randomly creatited char (M for langauge)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le randomly creatited char (M for langauge)    Le randomly creatited char (M for langauge)  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:45 am

https://2img.net/h/i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg228/cremeybutter/AnimeGuy7.jpg

How about that for an image of him?? XD I couldn''t get emo bangs though XD

and nice name ahahaha, very creative.

I'll approve though :3
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/

Le randomly creatited char (M for langauge)
Page 1 of 1