Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:09 pm

katsu strolled into the village, after showing his permit and buissness their to the few guarding ninja. he was hungry after his long jouney and would get somthing to eat before he made his way to the kages building. the crown parted before him in the market square his towering 6'5 presence, parting the crowd. black opened trench coat with a white shirt undernieth and matching trousers. not to mention the 6f nodaichi on his back. He'd accept the job as a sensi teaching Becuase of one thing, the pay. But first to calm his hunger and since at the moment he didn't have much Money, the store was perfect. Walking into the grocery store he noted that many stopped to stare at him before going back to whatever they were doing. Katsu fancied fruits so he went to the isle.  He reached a little red headed girl and snatched some fruit before continuing around the store, looking for some other food.  He turned to go into another isle not really looking where he was going and he bumped into someone. instantly his arm shot out from under his cloak to catch them before they fell over.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Fels wandered the little store looking to for food. It was a day off for her squad and she couldn't pass up the chance to restoke her frige and her cabinates. As she walked, she looked down at her list. A scroll tied to her waist bobbed around as she walked. All her Anbu gear was in that scroll and she made it practice to keep it alll close at hand. As she turned down in isle, she looked up t see someone bump into a rather tall man in black. She shook her head nad smiled. "You really should be careful. At your size, you could hurt someone." Fels joked. She giggled, smiling up at the man. She had faught some big guys before, but this man was one of the biggest she had seen.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:37 pm

"yeah im sorry, i wasnt looking where i was going" he smiled looking down at the girl. she was small with long dark hair and a redish eyes, all in all she was cute and quite beautiful. "Im katsu, could i help you with anything since i almost knocked you and your shopping over?" he asked politely being in a great mood, even better now a pretty girl was before him. he noticed a scroll on her wrist that had shopping items on and well he felt the traces of chakra, they're was more too it than met the eye. he could see a headband but he was sure she was a ninja. this would be very interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Fels giggled. "No thank you. Althought, I'm sure you'll be tagging along regardless." She sand and placed her hand on her scroll that the man had been eyeing. Could he tell that it was moore then just a wrting scroll. She would soon find out everything she needed to know on this man. She looked back up and smiled nad started to walk. "Well if you are insistent on helping me shop, then follow me. I need to pick up a few meats." She said and waved for him to follow. Sometimes feels forgot that she didn;t have the same athority while in civilian clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:59 pm

katsu chuckled "sure ill tag along walking along besides her and when they got to the meats he picked up the ones she needed, he remembered it from the scroll and put it in her basket. he didnt userly like being ordered around it ticked a nerve but he put it to another side Becuase it was a girl besides it wasn't much . he shrugged grabbing a few ore things he remember from the list and put it in as well. he wondered what she was going to do she seemed incredibly calm to let a stranger follow her around. "so whats your name" he said persistently as they got to the check out.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Fels finished her shopping and got on line. She could tell that te man she was leading around did not enjoy being led. She giggled at this. He seemed interested in who she was but didn't say anything till they were on line waiting to pay. "My name is Fels." She said and smiled. "Whats your name." She said as she placed her items infront of the cashier. She would need a name to get information. Once she had it, she would hand it to Geschimack. He'd find out everything about this man.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Katsu looked at her with a nice smile and wondered weather he should give his real name or not. He debated this for little under a second what could she possibly do with just his name. Besides no one knew of him realy, all records of his from the mist were destroyed and well it would just have his work as a mercenary. Anything and everything he had done but Ofcourse his personal mood swings were unknown Becuase he'd killed everyone in the area. "Katsu" he said almost bowing to her and as his name suggested he liked to win. Victory would always be his and if it didn't he'd make sure he got the last laugh. "fels is a nice name, not sure ive heard it before. Foreign?" he asked making conversation.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:14 am

"Yes actually." Fels said. "My..." She cut herself short before mentioning her parents, the thought of whom still brings her to the edge of tears. "Its from a distent land. It means Rock. Strange name for a girl, but I think it fits me wonderfully." She smiled as she shoved the horrid thoughts out of her head, lest her other side were to make an apperence. She paid for her groceries and started to walk out, when she noticed a man standing just outside, leaning against the wall oppsite the exit of the store. She didn't want to chance the Katsu seeing her sending a message, so she would have to do this carefully. She made a single quick hand signel that meant name to the man outside. Once she walked out of the store she turned to Katsu, and said "So Katsu, what are you doing here if you don't mind me asking. Your not from around her. Or atleast, I've never seen you before and, lets face it, you'd be pretty hard to miss in a crowd." The man, her teammate Geshimack, leaning against the wall waited till Fels finished talking. He would wait for his responce nad then make himself scarce.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:49 pm

" im here accepting a job as a teacher, should be fun besides i gain my citizenship out of it" he sai noting the little hand signal she made, he didnt know what it was but she sure as hell had a friend around. he began to get weary but didnt care, his interest had been perked and he wanted to get to know fels. it would be good fun. It also reminded him of the job he was Surposed to do, he wasnt surposed to teach he was actually hired as an expendable wet works agent, so they have plausible deniability. "and yes i havnt been here before" he laughed "people would notice me wouldn't they" he would have to get his contacts to do some digging into miss fels, he wondered what secrets they would uncover. he had tried most information holders in khonohana to give false information about himself and inform his about who did it. ofcourse to stop them being counter bribed he'd threaten to make then Disappear, on official channels he was a ghost.   
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:33 am

So you plan on living here." Fels said, regulating her bag in her arms. The man leaning against the wall casually stood up straight and walked away. He would head to back when he knew he wasn't being followed to start digging and send Fels whatever he could find. In the meantime, it would be here job to keep him in sight at all times.an easier job if he was willing to come with her. "I have to drop this off at my store. It's over this way." she said and started to walk, expecting his curiosity to force him to follow
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:40 pm

"yeah hopefully it seems like a very nice place to live plus i get to meet lovely ladies just like you" Katsu said like a charmer smiling as he walked with her "your store" he questioned afterwards, his suspicions of her dropping away. if she owed a store of some kind, especially a shinoibi one it could account for the scroll. so he followed her and soon enough he founf a little corner store that he could only assume was hers.  
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:49 pm

Fels walked with Katsu following till she reached her store. The one owned by her parents and inherited by her and the perfect paper trail for a black op. She entered and saw that her cover was even more secure. A few shinobi was in the shop buy bangages and antiseptic gel. "Hello, thank you verymuch for shopping here." She said bowwing to the ninja. A few other civilians were also in the store. "Follow me to the back room." She said and lead Katsu through a door just behind the register. It was the enterence to her home. She walked to the kitchen and placed the bags on the counter. "Good to be home again."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:00 pm

"you must be busy alot, looks like many people use your little store" Katsu commented going to the back into her home. she was very polite and charming increasing his attraction to her, she was sweet. he started looking around her kitchen, noting that it was like everyone else. his eyes could trace no chakra for hidden weapons or any seals. it was normal just like her, he thought against digging up information on her plus it would cost a fair bit on money anyway.
"do you live alone fels or with your family" He asked out of curiosity 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Fels was already over the fact that she was left an orphan, but it was always fun to see the reactions of others. "I live alone. My parents...." She said in a very sad voice. "My parents were killed was I was young." She sadn an shook her head. "I really don't like talking about it." She said as she faked a whimper and started to shakily put her geroceries away. She had became quiet good at being the sad little girl.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:15 pm

"im sorry" Katsu said injecting slight sadness in his voice, he did care that he might have hurt her feelings or upset her. he just alway came out cold. he walked up and placed a hand on her shoulder lightly. " here let me help with these" he stated helping the shaken girl with her groceries. "i understand that you dont like talking about it, i lost my parents myself. we were in a little village during the fourth great war, a battle took place. many were killed, including my parents" Katsu lied through his teeth making it all convincing but giving no details.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:16 am

"I'm sorry for both our loses." She said and shook her head as to shake away a bad memory. "Thank you, your help would be most appreciated. " She said and started to unpack one of her bags. Then she remembered one of her bags wasn't from the gerocery store. "Wait, not that bag...." She said as she turned to see what Katsu was unpacking. Too late. He had opened the bag from the drug store. Inside was her birth control, as well as condoms. And he had pulled both of them out.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:07 am

Katsu was wondering why he wasn't Surposed to open the nag wrist as he opened it, looking in ad pulling out birth control pils and quite the amount of condoms. He examined the, before putting them on the table and looking at fels with a smile and a raised eyebrow. "getting it on with a boyfriend much or do you get round alot?" he asked jokingly to fels before packing stuff back in bag with from the drug store. Walking over slowly, handing  it to her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:29 am

"Well I hope you didn't think I was a virgin." She said and took the bag. "MAybe if your lucky, you'll find out the answer to that question." She said ans she walked to go put away her protection. She looked back and winked at him and turned the corner to the bathroom, leaving Katsu alone in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:35 pm

"oh will I" katsu asked with a smile "will that be now?" finishing my walking around the table following her. He looked at the quite plain home she loved in and well it didn't look lived it at all. That or she was obsessive about keeping everything totally clean, he watched her put the stuff away and was slightly disheartened. But he was a joker after all. "so I guess I won't find out" he chuckled, showing her a condom in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:17 pm

"I told you maybe didn't I" Fels laughed as Katsu showed her the condom. Fels walked into her room, leaving the dor slightly ajar. "I'm getting changed. No peeking." She called from her room. Guys were just so eas to manipulate. she waited to hear that Katsu had postioned himself outside the door to watch and and she started to undress infront of the mirrior so he could see everything, mantaining a calm face as she stripped.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:33 pm

katsu followed silently and began to watch her undress, she had done it on purpose. theirs no way someone that meticulous and well, have that many condoms no leave the door open. he didnt care either way getting a good show. her nice firm stomach and not too big but bouncy breasts were the first to be seen as she took off her top and then the bra. he liked the pinkness of her nipples, already he was getting aroused. soon her pants and panties were off showing her nicely rounded ass, very plump and perfect. she was shaved at the front exposing her pussy, though the lips were closed. everything about her seemed perfect. 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:38 pm

She took a bottle of lotion from her dresser and got on the bed nad laid down. She took the white lotion nad squirted it ito her hands and lifted one of her long, tone legs in the air and started to rub it into her skin. Slowly and sentually rubbing her leg from her ankle to her thigh. She wondered when Katsu would no longer be able to resist the temptation and start to jerk off behind that door.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:55 pm

katsu did resist the temptation to jerk off. for a while that was, she was temping him to do it and he knew it. she was slow in applying the lotion ,she had clearly practiced  and done it a few times. he found hid hand going down in his pants as his cock got big and pulsed, he played with himself inside his pants not going all the way. no satisfying her fully by getting it out, still watching her every movement.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Fels held back a smile as she heard his arm rubbing against his pants. "Well If you are going to masterbate out there, you might as well come in and let me watch,"She called and waited for him to enter the room. "Alright then. I still have quiet a bit of moisterizing to do. So you just go ahead, take it out and jerk off there. I like t watcg guys do it anyway." She licked her lips nad put more lotion on her hands nad started to rub it in the oter way. "Oh and if you feel like coming...." She brushed her hand along her chest. "just aim well."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Katsu entered smiling all the way, so she was a littler perverted girl after all. walking his with the ziiip of his pants being undone and the pop of the button they fell to the ground. then dropping his boxers as he got to the bed, exposing his quite large dick for her to see.  "dont worry about me coming you've got to finish moisturising" he smiled as he began to jerk off slowly, hand griping his own dick and begining to pump.  watching her every move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next