Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)

Go down 
+2
Wolfy
exile720
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Things had gotten out of hand and now pride was upset, he looked over to fathers corpse. Father had taken him in as a young boy and helped him become strong. Father was the only person who seemed ok with the fact that Corruption was made. And yet he didn't fit in with the others sins, he didn't even know if he could call himself one. But he simply stood up and walked over to pride and the others. He placed himself in between her and greed, he simply placed a hand of Prides shoulder "Pride stop it, We understand that you wished to deal the killing blow, but you need let go of it and try to focus on what is truly more impotent right now. We are free from his clutches and now we may do as we please. So Pride can you calm down." he said as he traced her jaw line with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:59 pm

[Gluttony]
Kentan began whimpering, and jumped into Envy's lap.
He was scared, and upset. As much as he didnt like Father.....seeing someone die had emotionally scarred him.

He clutched his teddy-bear as close to his body as he could, and closed his eyes.

[Envy]

Envy was in shock. She couldnt believe it. Father was...dead!

When Kentan atarted to cry, she was snapped back to reality.

"Hush now, its alright," she whispered, holding him close to herself.

She continued ignoring Pride and Corruption.
She had more important matters to attend to.
The important matters that were emotionally scarred and crying.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Sloth looked both shocked and happy as she watched the blade get pulled out of fathers head. "He was dead and they were free. But then Pride started to yell and prepare herself for a fight. "Didn't you hear. If you had killed him, we'd all be dead right now." She said in an angry voice at the loudest of the sin screamed at their rich brother. "I don't know about you..." Sloth placed her hand on her stomach and took Lust's hand "But I have a lot to live for now." She said her voice returning to normal.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:21 pm

"ssh sis" lust said quickly but softly not wanting sloth to antagonise pride further, she could be all to predictable when challenged.  and that involved killing and generally challenging everything that moved. "when we get to greeds house, they're are many rooms full of anything you can imagine. we can do whatever we like" she whispered happily to her sister
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Wrath looked at the broken dead man on the floor of the meeting hall. The wound bleeding freely and the skull sliced open cleanly. Wrath looked at the masked assailant and smiled. "Interesting work." He said coldly. He then directed his cold fury at his older sister Pride, "You would watch how you touch me, Pride. You know that I have 3 times the power you posess and i will use it if ou ever touch me in an agressive way again. You may be family, but no one fucks with me." He jerked his hand away from her and turned to face the rest of his siblings.

"As of this moment, I say that visit our brother Greed's house. However, i wish to discuss something with both Greed and Pride. The rest of you head there now, or so help me, i will rain down a cold fire on you that you will wish for ever lasting release." The voice of Wrath was a cold malice. It showed a fury unlike any they had ever seen, and the majority of them knew that Wrath could break them into pieces if he wanted. The only ones that could hold even a small chance in a fight against him were Greed and Pride, and it was this reason that urged him to speak to them.

Once the others had dispersed Wrath looked at them both. "Now that the dead weight has been taken care of, i feel its time we start spreading a little sin throughout the world." He turned towards Greed. "Think about it, you could own a massive amount of land in whatever shinobi land you want. And Pride," He turned to her, "You can be revered as a goddess. You could be worshipped and feared. We could change the shape of this nation." Wrath held their gaze for a moment and looked back at Greed. "Of course, some things must be done."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:56 am

My men are waiting outside. They will take you to the manision." Greed said as the sin left the room. Then he turned his attention to the matter at hand. "Well now. Before I go on any farther to explain to dear brother how I already own massive amounts of land in all the lands, I would like to show you three something. How I knew about the trap set by father." Greed reached into his jacket and pulled out an old book. Father's spellbook. "In this book, is the spell he used to seal the sins inside of us. And his countermeasure for if we were to turn on him. Greed flipped to the right page, then laid out hte book for Pride and wrath (mostly pride) to read. The page read 'All if I, their father and creator, am killed by one of my creations hands, then they will suffer a most aweful fate. To watch the other's turn to dust before dying themselves. Then the life energy of the eight will draw back into me. They shall die while I live on.' "As you can see, Father knew when he made the sins that we would betray him. Luckily, he never thought that one of us would own a team of assassins."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 pm

(Since wolfy left, are we just gonna leave out corruption now?)

Pride would never admit it but she knew that although she was one of the strongest sins Wrath could in fact beat her if it came down to a fight, whereas on the other hand she knew she could beat Greed, and oh how she wanted to so much at this moment. With an audible growl as Wrath yanked his wrist away, the female sin directed her attention towards Greed but she knew that she probably wouldn’t get much of an attack in towards the other sin seeing as how Wrath would hold her back. Instead Daisuki chose to listen to her older sibling and she actually liked what she heard, about being a goddess, worshipped as she deserved. Being feared and gazed at as someone whom was a god like figure did appeal to her a bit. But even so the sin inside her was still pissed at Greed, as she held Wrath’s gaze proudly she knew he could sense the hidden boastfulness underneath.

As Greed started to talk she resisted the urge to punch him into the nearest wall, all that was visible from her was a rustle of her feathers and she sighed reading the book now laid out for her to see, she was calmed a bit now and she hated her reactions, Daisuki wanted to stay mad, no not Daisuki, Pride wanted to stay mad and Daisuki relented. “I’m going out for a bit, I’ll meet up with the others later” and with that the feminine girl swiftly left the two sins alone, heading up the stairs and out of this god forsaken place in search of something to take pleasure in hurting.
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:17 pm

((I dont know. Good question.))

Envy sighed, looking around at her siblings after being pushed out of the room.
Kentan was still in a state of terror.

Envy sighed, feeling bored. She didnt plan on staying here any longer.
"I dont know about you, but with Father dead, there's nothing tying me to any of you. I dont know what you're planning. but then again. I dont really care. The point is," she said, not caring if anyone was actually listening, "I'm leaving. Have fun, eveyone."
And with that, Envy, Kentan, and the white tiger Meiuke left the building.
Envy looked up at the snow around her. The one thing she liked about this village was the weather. She loved the cold.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:58 am

Sloth looked around at the room as the other sins left the room. It looked like only her and Lust, alone, in a large mansion, alone. "C'mon lusty, let's go explore our brothers home." she giggled and hugged her arms around Lust's arm and led her out of the room and outside. Waiting for them, was one of greed's servents. 'Follow me.' he said and started to lead them to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Gor's post)

Lust looked at her sister smiling, thoughts already coming into her mind. Probably both them minds as the little servant showed then around. They had shared some of theirs sin with not another and thus she could feel her sisters thoughts easier. They were lead and showed many rooms each containing many things that greed had collected. All the things he wanted, but he could never be satisfied with what he had. Just like she couldn't stop having sex. Walking into a quite exotic bedroom she could resist any longer.
"Hey Sis, I think the room is quite nice" she said voice betraying her intentions as she pull her sister close. Leaning down and kissing her with tongue straight away in front of the servant. But this was only the start.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:48 pm

Daisuki soared through the air, her beautiful wings thrusting powerful strokes through the air, the sins host loved the fact of being able to fly, having wings, it made her feel better then everyone else, the fact that she could go where no man could, the sky, one of the only places left untouched by man. "Stupid Greedy bastard" She hissed under her breath but sighed seeing a town up ahead, slowing her descent to land and maybe cause some havoc.

A few hours later in a better mood, numerous bodies piling up hidden from sight and a few uncontrollable flames and she was on her way again, tracking the sin's new locations to find her way back via there chakra.
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)   A sinful reunion (Sin RP M) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sinful reunion (Sin RP M)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2