Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teammates Assigned: Xeno, Macho and Unknown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Macho Chii

Macho Chii

Teammates Assigned: Xeno, Macho and Unknown Empty
PostSubject: Teammates Assigned: Xeno, Macho and Unknown   Teammates Assigned: Xeno, Macho and Unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Water proof boots gently padded against the concrete floor as she paced around, she waited patiently for her new assigned team, names were written in the scroll she had. Whoever had written the names and the mission had such a beautiful writing, extremely detailed. Surely, it was a females writing. Miyuki examined the scroll, feeling the rough texture under her finger tips. The corners were decorated in gold, or what it looked to be gold. The kunoichi let out a sigh, not of lack of patience but for the heck of it. She wore black, spandex shorts that allow her free movement. A thin, black see through long sleeve hugged her arms and chest. Her chest was wrapped by huge bandage, pressing her lumps to the point she was literally flat. A short brown tank top was on top of the long sleeve. A pair of brown finger less gloves with black designs that reach to half of her forearm were worn on by her, the top part covered by stainless steel. She waited outside of the Academy, her back now rested against the wall. It wasn't common for her early arrivals-- she was known to arrive early to meetings and missions.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Teammates Assigned: Xeno, Macho and Unknown   Teammates Assigned: Xeno, Macho and Unknown I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 pm

(I'm going to assume that we are in the Hidden mist and are going to te hidden waterfall.)

Mugen walked teh misty, rainy streets of his home in his usual, unusual attire. His black top hat and long black cloak blocked the chill of the day and a light smile graced the shinobi's face. His head band nad rows of knives as well as most of his body except his face and one hand remain hidden behind his outfit. In his left, exposed hand, he held a small scroll, for his new mission as well as the name ofhis teamate. He had examined the scroll early. Nothing any more special then any other mission scroll as far as he could tell. The chunin finally reached the acadamy only a few minutes befroe the meeting time. He saw his partner leaning against a wall. He tilted his hat, readjusting it from the wind and walked over.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Teammates Assigned: Xeno, Macho and Unknown   Teammates Assigned: Xeno, Macho and Unknown I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since July, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teammates Assigned: Xeno, Macho and Unknown   Teammates Assigned: Xeno, Macho and Unknown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teammates Assigned: Xeno, Macho and Unknown
Page 1 of 1