Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shikaru, Demon of the Tensai Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakku

Zakku

Shikaru, Demon of the Tensai Clan Empty
PostSubject: Shikaru, Demon of the Tensai Clan   Shikaru, Demon of the Tensai Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Name of demon: Shikaru
Age of demon: Unknown
Gender of demon: Male
History of demon: Shikaru's age is not kown but 10000 years ago he came into our world and caused mass destruction and Chaos. Then a Warlord of the Tensai Clan used his Kekei Genkai, the Vortex Eye, to subdue the demon. The only reason this was possible is because Shikaru's physical form is bound in his home realm and once he entered ours his body became nothing but a BlackChakara in constant use. The Tensai Clan began a long Rule in their lands with their new weapon. It caused mass destruction and had a large chakara source that easily replenished. During recent times a Jinchuuriki wasused against the Tensai Clan in hopes of wiping them out and taking te Demon for their own power. The Demon was sealed within the youngest boy, an Infant Named Zakku Tensai, and then was sent to the nearest village, the Kirigakure, for sanctuary. Shikaru for the time is dormant, but signs of his arrival are coming to pass and he will break free.
Danger level of demon: High
Name of host: Zakku Tensai
Age of host: 18
Gender of host: Male
Sanity level of host: High
How he acquired the demon: It was imbued into the last of the Tensai clan when they were wiped out by an enemy clan using the power of a jinchuuriki.
Appearance of host whilst in demon mode: Shikaru, Demon of the Tensai Clan 597143-bigthumbnail
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shikaru, Demon of the Tensai Clan   Shikaru, Demon of the Tensai Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:55 pm

This demon has been preapproved. Though if it is used in any post before reaching 5000 total posts, it will be stripped away and permanently banned. We are trusting you with this Zakku.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: Shikaru, Demon of the Tensai Clan   Shikaru, Demon of the Tensai Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Think i should also put the advantages and disadvantages...

Abilities: Gives host mre control over Chakra Manipulation. As a Jinchuuriki must gain the respect and trust of the tailed beast so is the same with Shikaru. Once Respect and Friendship develops between the Host and Shikaru, Shikaru grants the user his ability over the manipulation of the Black Chakra which can turn either into a sword made of chakra or extend as a part of the body up to 5 meters.

Drawbacks: The host is put through extreme exhaustion the longer it is in Demon Hybrid form
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikaru, Demon of the Tensai Clan   Shikaru, Demon of the Tensai Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikaru, Demon of the Tensai Clan
Page 1 of 1