Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

one with the blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

one with the blood Empty
PostSubject: one with the blood   one with the blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Name:Herm Rute

Birthday:4/6

(I really want it to be a chuunin please it will tie so good with his back story)

Looks: black hair a little spiky with white tips but you can only see the white tips cause he wears a ball cap backwards where the hole should be he has his fathers fore head protecter has red eyes with a glint of sky blue under the right pupil wears a red robe that cover up to his mouth (chuuning vest if let be chuunin)

Village:suna

Element:Blood

Specialty: Taijutsu Blood manipulations

Personality: thinks he is much better than everyone and is so full of himself he won't talk to any half blooded clansmen. he has twisted double personality and will become your enemy in a matter of seconds.his doubled personality he loves to kill. He has the mastery of blood manipulation a kekkei genkei for him and his brother who he thought he killed.

History: Was possessed when was a child by his alter ego and tried to murder his brother rerruta who survived. His mastery of the blood manipulation has caused an alter personality that seems to come from the blood itself. Since then the personality hasn't shown itself made genin exams as a genius

RP Sample:"Hello it's been awhile herm" said the mysterious voice "i dont see you where are you " he said in anger. "i am in your head i have always been here thats why your brother is gone your twin brother.""no you didn't not him" he said scared."No not me us"the voice said with a whisper.

Relations:Reretta of the sky.

Goals: Get rid of the kekkei genkai

Back to top Go down
Zaccy

one with the blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: one with the blood   one with the blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:54 pm

You must earn Chunnin by fighting a mod, But approved since hes a genin
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

one with the blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: one with the blood   one with the blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Hang on Binx, his Kekki Genkai wasn't approved yet :3

Edit- Approved XD
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

one with the blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: one with the blood   one with the blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one with the blood
Page 1 of 1